Reviews for Those Eyes
Deep in the Night chapter 2 . 7/6/2017
... Brilliant. I (holyfreakingcrapwhydidIpicknowtoreadsomethingsoemotional?!) really love the way you've written this and, goodness, this reminds me why I avoid angstmy little heart can't handle it.
DianaChaseKirkland chapter 2 . 6/15/2015
My God...you have turned my angst-craving heart into an angsty puddle of goo .-. This was brilliant, I love this kind of fics and your descripction of Kakashi's feelings was done beautifully :3 nice job ;)
Zhura chapter 2 . 9/26/2014
absolutely love it!
I love when kakashi is the one in love!
FallenInDreams chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
Okay. I want more. I demand more...please. *bats eyelashes* This can't end so sad.
Xyra Kaze chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Ha! I told you I would log in for the second part and what a part it was! I almost started crying when you were describing Sakura's pain! Poor Sakura... poor Kakashi. Both of them have such horrible lives and they just miss everything good that could possibly be their's.

Oh well! You did a really good job!

Thank you soooo much for writing this!
Xyra Kaze chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
For some reason i'm logged out... which is strange... so please excuse the not logged in part i shall
fix that for part two.

I loved part one! i could see everything happening and i soooo know what Kakashi is talking about! It
described him well and i'm sooooo glad you made this fic it has given me inspiration!1!
Hatake-kun chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
I claim a sequel!
Esquizoide chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
Really good.
Tragon chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
Usually I'm one for angst, but Naruto (the manga) has enough unreturned love! No! Could you please make a sequel or something. I hate missed signals, so depressing... Oh well, brilliant work of writing by the way.
sundance1989 chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
gah come on one more chapter make it a happy ending! great fic by the way!
NoaShi chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
I love these types of fics - obsession with one another. So dangerous yet enticing. -sigh- Beautiful yet heart-wrenching. 10/10! :D

- NoaShi
Kagomaru chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
Any chance you'd consider continuing/writing a sequel to this story? Really, it's heartbreaking- can't you have some mercy on us? *puppy eyes* _v
Wishingonmy chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
This is incredible! I really didn't consider the possibility of KakaSaku, but I am now a believer. I can't explain it... you made his devotion to her seem realistic, by keeping it believable and not making kakashi take pride in his obsession. The torment that it brought him that broke him without making him lose all kakashi-ness, as in how he was still able to make an effort speak to her as he normally would have, made the feeling all the deeper, like a mistake and a plague. A on this work of art. Unbelievable. What got me jumping out of my seat was the moment when you switched to HER actions and feelings towards the end, and the blindness towards each other's feelings totally jumped out and bit me. Like, wow. Great work, extra kudos, and keep writing kakasaku goodness :)
Lockhart-in-the-Closet chapter 2 . 10/23/2010
I would LOVE to see this fleshed out into a longer story. It's REALLY good.

But it's also good the way it is, so it's up to you. xD
LE trex chapter 2 . 6/7/2010