Reviews for Aftertaste
foodandbooksandthings chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
I thinkbits rather cruel of you to write these amazing pieces and never finish them! Lol.

Amazing, as always, the only flaw I'd that it's unfinished.

As always;)
julianafun chapter 4 . 2/23/2010
you have to finish this girl!

it is so good!
xoMelanie chapter 4 . 5/8/2009
omg you have to update this!
farmingsailorgirl chapter 4 . 1/5/2009
Wow, what a story so far... can Peyton actually be considering leaving Lucas? what's going to happen next? I can't wait for the next update!
Clockwork-Hobo101 chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
Okay, so chapter four... was just as good. Just as amazing.

I love Peylian, and Browen.

And even though obviously she is adament about her and Lucas, I love how you still show the connection between Peyton and Julian. And it is just written so well! I cannot get over it. But it is really really beautiful.

Oh, and little things like this: "“I read the new book,” he says idly, maybe pointlessly. “The boy saw the comet and suddenly his life had meaning. That’s a serious compliment, right there. Though, I’ve got to say, I would’ve given you a nicer celestial object to be compared to. A star or something.”" are just so like him... That it is ridiculous. It is wonderfully voiced. Really capturing the characters.

So, yeah, please UD soon... I love this so much.
Clockwork-Hobo101 chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
Chapter Three!

Clockwork-Hobo101 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I just started this fic, and WOW. As with most of yours, it is beautifully written. But just so amazing. You describe both of the characters, so brilliantly. I love Julian, too. And secretly hope for some kind of Peylian reunion. And this is kind of how I would love it to be done.

Now, I don't like to pimp my own fiction, but I've got some good reviews: and it's very similar to yours (in the sense of Leyton conflict and Peylian-ship), and I'd love your opinion.

So yeah, please read. _
LeLa London chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
well, i read this story and enjoyed it; i hope you update soon.
PandNscott chapter 4 . 11/26/2008
Good story so far.

i would like to see where you take it.

i kinda am starting to love julian so i think its a good story so far.

update soon!
leyton-is-lovee chapter 4 . 11/26/2008
I love that Julian is so gentle and soft around Peyton. He is good at heart and he's hurting in this whole thing too. The girl he still loves is getting married . . . or at least maybe she is? Gahh, update soon!
englishpetal chapter 4 . 11/24/2008
I adore how you write these two, it may be angsty but it feels real. And I love Julian, really don't want to, but I do.
Juzzy88 chapter 4 . 11/24/2008
Great Chapter!
yaba chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
so im definitely loving this story, particularly because I think it's a great assessment of what can potentially happen to both lucas and peyton if they let their histories get in the way or have something scare them. I think it's great that you're going for the darker side of leyton, because someone needs to explore their relationship problems. obviously, nothing is great you know and on the show it seems like they squashed the julian bug as quickly and unrealistically as possible lol. i think what you're doing is awesome, keep writing and ignore anyone who tells you otherwise they're just jealous and bitter ;)

lovely35 chapter 4 . 11/22/2008
great update.
sea of imaginaton chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
I love this story. Amazing!