Reviews for Once in a Blue Moon
RileyJesonBookLover chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
That was amasing! I love the twist at the end! I wish that Deadly Desire (last book) could end something like that. I'm reading it now! I can still hope! It would be great if Riley could just embrace that Quin can change, and that he really loves her. Anyway! That was GREAT! Keep writing!
maelyn chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
write more please
Blood And Fangs27 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
i loved it!

which book is this set in?

Update soon please!
xSheWolfx chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
thats was amazing

seriously thats was mind blowing

i really liked the twist about quinn really being a werewolf you should really wright a next chapter because if it was anything like the one you just wrote then it will obviously be fantastic
Age of Cosmos chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
that was pretty good
Natesume chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
really good write more and tell other people.
VanillaFieldsOfGold chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
LOVE IT!
Taryn chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Very well written i myself am a fan of the series and it seems that you have got a very realistic hold on your thoughts when you wright because its well written and organized please do write another chapter whenyou get time.
has left the building chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Pretty good writing style. I'm excited for more :3 First Jenson fic I've ever found
moonie44foreternity chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
My god! You HAVE to continue this story with the Kellen and Riley part! I SO love the book series!
mizzlanfear chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
haha i love these books :P

i think youve captured these two characters and their behaviours perfectly made me laugh reading it !

im waiting to hear the endings of these books what do you think will happen?

anyway back to your story

you should deffinately continue with this its too good a strt to just leave like this
The REAL Moonwolf 3000 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
AcheronStyxx, you really caught my attention with this story. You absolutely HAVE to write more. I've only had a couple reveiws for my spin-off for Riley Jenson and they were pretty positive. This is officially one of my favourite stories.

Yours, Cassie V.
MoonlightMirage chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
ok so i couldn't help myself and read the chapter. P totally like the twist with Quinn. but like i said i'm only half way through the 3rd book and only get to read at night when i lay in bed thnx to work, school, my recruiter and boyfriend. -.- yes yes i'm busy busy busy all the time. lol but anywho...since i'm only half way through the 3rd book idk if you came up with the wolf idea or does it really happen? and normally i don't wanna know these things before i read them but in this case i wanna know! lol i just can't get my mind around the idea that Keri Arthur would write that in her plot for the all mysterious and arrogant, Yet Extremely sexy, Quinn. lol
saskura-chan chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Me likes.

A little on the loveydovey side for my tastes but me likes XD
Snowcouger chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Oh god, thank you for writing a Riley Jenson fanfic. I've been praying someone would for a long time now, and it's finally happened. A very good start to the story too. Now we must recruit other's to write some. 3 Rhoan x Liander fics will now be appearing at random intervals.