Reviews for All because of a dress
good job just perfect it all fits
DarksiderForever chapter 3 . 4/23
Needs to be rewritten. Made more realistic... Clean up some sleeping errs etc. Can't read it. I cringe to hard. Sorry
Mano de Plata chapter 3 . 3/31
Suck it if yoshino did that to me I committed suicide you do not feel guilty because he does what he wants and then yoshino does the same bone as fuck
Chikeninacoop chapter 6 . 3/15
dude get a beta
Redwolf12 chapter 35 . 2/8
Great story whoever wrote this you fix the problems with Naruto with Team 7 and the rookie nine and did you gave Naruto great way to get stronger
PoidsPlume chapter 2 . 1/4
Er... I'm a little annoyed to be honest... This is such a good story and the way you write is fine (in the sense of the story's pace and description) but your spelling really needs work. Spelling mistake, I get and I forgive quite easily. Mistaking one word for another (like "way" when you meant "weight") or even using multiple times "thier" instead of "they're" is frustrating.
English is not my mother tongue and I admit that it's headache inducing to be translating twice, because this is not instinctive to me and just because the words sound the same to you doesn't means it's as easy for me.
I assume you like writing and the stories you are creating so please pay attention to your spelling.
I will continue reading your story (because it's good) and this is the only time I will talk about your spelling in a review.
I like how your portrayed Naruto and Ino (even if at this point in the story I don't particularly like her)
TotallyNotAlpha chapter 2 . 12/12/2016
impression* whoops (at least I look back at my writingĘ–
TotallyNotAlpha chapter 2 . 12/12/2016
*You're *Academy *Their *Initials *Clothes *Robbed *Intervalsare you fucking retarded? And the best part is, some people called you a great author... (I may be judging too soon, but this isn't a good first inpression.)
Fox-Sama chapter 35 . 10/26/2016
Claps Claps Claps
Fox-Sama chapter 3 . 10/23/2016
I laughed my fucking as off so hard at the end if this chapter! you my good sir or madam are just a great writer
YeagerMeister31 chapter 33 . 10/19/2016
a nice chapter sad but also funny
YeagerMeister31 chapter 32 . 10/19/2016
well this was enjoyable
YeagerMeister31 chapter 31 . 10/19/2016
well the missions finally over some NaruIno time lol
YeagerMeister31 chapter 30 . 10/19/2016
well this was an enjoyable chapter
YeagerMeister31 chapter 29 . 10/19/2016
this was so funny so the Black Flames are born with Ino, Shikamaru, Choji and Hinata probably joining also maybe Anko also lol who knows
1,326 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »