Reviews for All because of a dress
AutumnSouless chapter 35 . 8/4
this is trash
The story is nice. I am impressed by it. The grammar and spelling however is super shitty.
AutumnSouless chapter 2 . 7/11
God damn you can't put a sentence together worth shit. You put question marks after questions,God damn get a beta or something.
Gold Testament chapter 18 . 5/7
Good thing he grudgingly accepted Ino as his personal Doctor.
Gold Testament chapter 15 . 5/7
Itachi should've given both eyes because now Naruto can only use one power and is minus the power of Susanoo. I think only Shisui could use it with just one eye.
Gold Testament chapter 8 . 5/6
Miko happened, she has Naruto's preferences, and has his brash personality with nothing holding it back.
Gold Testament chapter 4 . 5/6
If Yoshino could scare Kurama, Hiruzen, and one or two more tailed beasts, than she could be guaranteed to scare even Madara Uchiha.
CptDeadfire chapter 3 . 3/6
Just thought, maybe the soap-soaking the brain goes through, leads to a brain defect, leaving the Naras with their smarty-ness, and the troublesome-ness.
blukmage19r2 chapter 2 . 1/18
Interesting alternative scenario for this story.

However, I spot some spelling errors in the whole novel. Can you please correct them so that other people can understand it better? Thank you.
shit fic
Anime Princess chapter 35 . 11/15/2015
can't wait!
jupimako chapter 35 . 6/26/2015
That was an absolutely fantastic story. There were a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes and the run-on sentences were almost epic in their abundance but the plot more than made up for it. I enjoyed the unique problem solving and character development. I'm looking forward to reading the sequel.
LaughingFox98 chapter 33 . 5/7/2015
I have read a few of your stories now, this one has to be my favorite though, and I've noticed something. You are GREAT at coming up with original ideas and making a thoroughly enjoyable story, it's great build up with lots of twists and turns... but it's only build up. You keep making stories that have a lot going on, but in the end nothing is resolved and it feels like it's just a cop out so you can get to the next story. You made Naruto a bad ass who was one of the villages top ninja,be has his own spy network and is the Fire Lord or Konoha... Then he gets banished for seemingly no reason? And all his friends, who could barely stand him a few chapters back, now are abandoning the village to live as missing nin so he's not alone? Why? If we have Naruto who can destroy Akatsuki and fight off all the tailed beasts and win in the anime, and he is a celebrated hero, then why is he banished for being strong enough to kill the three tail in this? It makes no since and left me with a single thought. "That's it?" You're a great writer, but try to tie everything together and you'd be so much better.
Thanks for your time man.
troutman30 chapter 35 . 4/29/2015
I don't see a Rise of the Black Flames so I'm guessing thinking that it died, too bad.
Chillman22 chapter 14 . 2/1/2015
I don't know why, but at the beginning of this chapter I ended up listening to Soul eater style full song as Ino and Naruto walked.
1,281 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »