Reviews for Dragon Ball Hazard 2
godzillafan1 chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
as I recall season two of el hazard was like four episodes long was it? anyway get cracking with the next chapter it's been like what years?
KamenRiderNexus chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
Please continue this story. I'm really liking this.
cat chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
for pairing i vote Ifurita and maybe the new demon god
inu chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
update this story its very good
twisterblake chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
hey great chapter i wonder what is going to happen with trunks and the gang next
Whatsmyname .BITCH chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
I am begging you to update this please

P.S. Let Trunks have all 4 of them maybe put princess Rune in there to

P.S.S. Make Brolly the main villian
dfshie chapter 2 . 6/23/2006
No More? T_T
Cylon One chapter 2 . 9/1/2005
This story is great. Truly great. It's got to be updated. It must be updated. It deserves to be updated! This is not a story that should remain uncompleted. I'm begging the awesome author of this story to continue and finish it. Dragon Ball Hazard 2 must continue on!
BballAnimeLover89 chapter 2 . 6/13/2005
AW! I'm likin the Shaly/Trunks couple. Ninami is too ditsy and Afra is too tomboyish. lol But besides this.. GET OFF YOUR ASS AND UPDATE!
Cylon One chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Yeah! This is a great start to the sequel of Dragon Ball Hazard. I just know it will be as good as the first story. One thing I'm looking forward to is Trunks meeting that double of Ifurita and checking out his reaction to her.
Newbie chapter 2 . 9/14/2004
The chapters so far are still great. But how much longer do I have wait for the next update! This waiting is starting to drive me crazy!
Newbie chapter 2 . 8/6/2004
The question on my mind and many others I'm sure is, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE! To release chapter three even. I'm starting to feel like I'll have to rent a time machine to travel into the future just to see how things go in the next chapter of this great story of Dragon Ball Hazard 2. Please don't keep me waiting forever.
Newbie chapter 2 . 7/8/2004
The first DBH story was great and I just know that #2 will be as well. Despite the typos and misspelled words here and there I really enjoyed it. If update means for the next chapter of DBH #2 to come out, please let it be soon. I just got to check out Trunks reaction when he and the rest of the group run into that double of Ifurita. In fact, please let more than one chapter of DragonBall Hazard 2 come out at once if you can. Say, I hope you're also working on the third story as well where everyone including Princess Rune, her sister,Allielle, and that new water priestess who's afraid of bugs get sent to that other world which name escapes me at this time.
sniff chapter 2 . 1/24/2002
That was so beautiful... WRITE MORE OR I'LL EXPLODE!
The Saiya-jin Girl Of DBZ chapter 2 . 12/1/2001