Reviews for Bonne Foi
0richierich0 chapter 20 . 9/21
Don't even know if you are still alive, let alone following your reviews. But fourteen thousand reviews can't be wrong, so I'll add my own. Great premise, great writing and a great story. Your characters are just fantastic. I've read it twice before and find myself back here again. Thanks so much for taking the time, at one point in your life, to write this for us.
CatQueen2015 chapter 1 . 9/12
You should be an author! This is amazing!
Delaney chapter 8 . 8/28
Thank you so much for this utterly delicious writing. I haven’t read this much in years and I can’t stop. So many beautiful moments between them. And the spice is so fucking good. Chef’s kiss!
beta tester beater chapter 4 . 7/10
Buy her shit
beta tester beater chapter 1 . 7/10
This gave manipulative, Naive, Rich bad boy, Good girl vibes and I Like it
Ourdaisies chapter 6 . 6/29
The line were it said that “perhaps dark skin is in fashion now” is very unsettling bc Edward was born during a time where slaves very much existed so seems a little weird in my perspective for him to say bc there are so many ways you can make someone else feel good without bringing others down
mmn4618 chapter 34 . 6/24
HAHA “Like in some misguided attempt to protect me?” Love the New Moon reference.
Camila0803 chapter 41 . 6/21
Amei demais
Há muito tempo não lia uma história de bela humana e Edward vampiro tão boa
Lexi GT chapter 1 . 6/20
Great story! A must-read for those seeking an Edward-vampire storyline.
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 6/1
Loving this work different but loving this
atouchofcitron chapter 41 . 4/16
reread this again and god, it's just as good as the first time. i sincerely hope you're still writing! you have such a gift. also realized i mistyped "books" in my first review like a clown but the sentiment remains!
Caroleg chapter 41 . 4/15
Loved it
Lee Deaux chapter 1 . 4/2
I was not ready for how good this was going to be. So glad there are 40 more chapters to read!
14,894 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »