Reviews for Bonne Foi
winterhorses chapter 26 . 8/16
I’ve read this several times and am back for another. It’s such a rare pleasure to read an all-around well-written fic. I honestly have no secret critiques, and for an unrepentant fic snob, that’s saying something! Compelling characters, perfect pace, great grammar—I love it all. Thank you for writing, and I’m still holding out hope for an update on WIP!
Rachel
Escapee2FF chapter 41 . 8/12
read this stpry twice and love it more the second read
fla.polo chapter 41 . 7/27
Such great writing! I don’t know how I haven’t read it before! I loved every plot twist! All the different ways you crossed the original story into an outstanding fiction! I am bold enough to say that it would be better than the original. That’s how good it is! Thanks for sharing your talent!
VryUnique chapter 28 . 7/21
What is Bella’s motive? Wants Edward to feel the hurt and pain he caused? He should have asked her.
atrashpancake chapter 38 . 6/24
Holy shit.
Lillywhite1 chapter 41 . 5/2
Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
Kksmum chapter 41 . 4/28
Great story. I think I prefer your Edward and Bella over the originals.
Thank you so much for the great writing.
Kksmum chapter 23 . 4/27
I am really enjoying this. I like your style, and I am pleased to see no grammar errors , or spelling errors.
So many fanfic stories are ruined for me by what I think is poor editing.
Not that I am any kind of writer myself. I wish I could dream up a story and commit it to print.
It has actually taken me a long time to get to you but I intend to read everything Twilight you have on Fanfiction.
pgi3rh3]v y3
LumosLyra chapter 41 . 4/18
I loved this story. Watching Edward's character growth was such an immersive experience. I liked the imprinting twist and the bit with the Volturi. Watching Edward slowly realize how absolutely gone he was for Bella was so sweet. Well done.
ClaceLover08 chapter 41 . 2/23
I love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & I’m happy that Bella & Edward are Married
jryu0620 chapter 15 . 1/27
I reread this all the time and the lines “If you are lonely when you are alone, then you are in bad company. But I'd never been lonely until Bella stumbled into my life” still get me every time.
Feather and Green Ink chapter 41 . 1/16
Ok so I know I nitpicked the scale earlier, but honestly you’ve written a fantastic story. I believed it, and that’s the highest compliment I can think of. I think your interpretation of the volturi is more transparently mercenary than the original, but it works. Thank you for publishing.
Feather and Green Ink chapter 6 . 1/13
Ok I know this is nitpicky... but that scale should have a B-flat, not A-sharp. It breaks the definition of a scale to have two A’s then skip B. Any of your musically inclined readers will have had a “that’s just wrong” gut reaction
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 41 . 1/5
I really enjoyed this story and the fact that the “New Moon” portion wasn’t nearly as heart wrenching as the original. I’m kind of sad there was no pregnancy, but reading about Jacob’s imprint made me laugh out loud. It’s a good thing I was alone when I read that bit.
14,876 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »