Reviews for Bonne Foi
amelia chapter 41 . 5/24
loved again:)
cullen2798 chapter 41 . 4/9
This was a great story! Didn't really know what to expect from the summary but I'm definitely glad I read it!
randayle.wallace chapter 41 . 3/8
great story
Emily chapter 1 . 2/20
HO-LY COW that was sexy. I don't even know what to say, except after I read this first chapter I looked around in my empty room to see if anyone was watching me, because I know I was holding my breath, and making faces, and I felt embarrassed like I was caught being bad in the middle of a crowded room. I'm blushing... I like evil Edward sooooo much better than the brooding one.
savvygirl06 chapter 41 . 2/8
This is one of the best stories I've read on this site, I really liked the character development in Edward and the new ways of introducing everyone
Corseted.Pirate chapter 41 . 2/6
I first came across this piece over on Ao3, it's been deleted from there. I've found that it's one of the few Edward/Bella fanfics that I've really liked. He's still a stalker, but that's just Edward. It seems a lot less creepy the way you wrote it for us though. I really enjoyed it.
irisboomx chapter 1 . 2/5
I know it's been a while since you wrote this story but it's actually awesome. I'm enjoying every single line. Definitely keep writing!
love edward percy edsme eragon chapter 1 . 1/10
i really truly love this story
awesome story
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 12/17/2016
Wow I just might read this whole story over again! You are amazing!
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
I read this years ago! I loved it then and I still love it! You are a fabulous writer!
purplefreakanonymous chapter 2 . 12/4/2016
I love the bit of OOC and that we don't hear bella's POV. I prefer when writers use the base of the characters and make them their own in a way. If I wanted them to be exactly as they are in the books, I'd just go read the books again, so great job
Carla Gasperoni chapter 41 . 11/19/2016
wow...this was really amazing!
Oneway2011 chapter 38 . 11/14/2016
Awesome
Oneway2011 chapter 39 . 11/14/2016
Getting to the end of Bonne Foi and have loved it !
is there a sequel I would really enjoy a continuation? Thank you
14,746 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »