Reviews for Bonne Foi
Yulika chapter 41 . 10/18
Thank you for this extraordinary story. Edward really changed a lot because of Bella.
jojomc0317 chapter 41 . 10/14
Your story is beautiful. I'm so glad I found it and read it. I love the title. I never heard it before. It spoke to me. Thank you. :)
Poland? Since you mentioned a string of European cities, it should have been Warsaw not Poland.
Nrrdgrrl87 chapter 41 . 9/20
I really enjoyed this story! I normally don’t read Edward/Bella pairings but this fresh take made me interested and I’m glad! Not overly controlling and crazy moral makes for a much better pairing!
Dauntless10 chapter 7 . 5/26
What was the poem in this chapter? I really enjoyed it, and I’m also really enjoying the story so far, can’t believe I haven’t found it before now!
ChibiMonstar chapter 41 . 3/23
Absolutely loved this story, && all the twist u put to it!
TheTaterTot chapter 17 . 3/6
Animals are sentient. All living beings and creatures are. The idea they have less complex thoughts and feelings is also false. I would also expect a Vampire to be more objective and unbiased about it too and probably understand that.
Frankie09 chapter 41 . 1/11
Whew! Hot sexy times- great story
bonnemine82 chapter 41 . 1/1
Je regrette d'avoir tardé à lire cette histoire qui était vraiment géniale. Bravo et merci pour vos merveilleux écrits. Bonne année 2020
Andaolo chapter 41 . 12/20/2019
A human-draining Edward that was completely humanized by Bella. Great story. Enjoyed it especially as there was no aggression from Edward, Bella went with him willingly. I would not have read it otherwise.
Atwiggs chapter 17 . 11/25/2019
I love this story! It’s my third time reading it!
cazois chapter 41 . 11/22/2019
I just finished this story. I don’t explore much, as I have found a few favorites. I am mostly disappointed when I stray from them. I had seen this title recommended multiple times. I had previously resisted, as I am not fond of canon Edward from the novels or movies. I must say this story was entirely engrossing. You did a magnificent job of patching over icky plot and character problems in the original novels, yet not veering off the rails. You developed the characters so well and made them completely sympathetic. Well done!
Leafey chapter 41 . 10/22/2019
I’ve been binging this story for the last two days and I didn’t want it to end. You have such a beautiful way of writing and story telling. I do wish you were still posting stories on this site. Thank you so much for your gift:-)
Guest chapter 41 . 10/15/2019
Brilliant, completely fulfilling. Thank you for this wonderful AU world of Bella and Edward.
SassYNoleS chapter 41 . 9/21/2019
Thank you for sharing such an amazing story !
14,850 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »