Reviews for Bonne Foi
Sarahkala444 chapter 41 . 6/8
Great Story! Some great twists on the twilight story! I would love to read more about Jacob and Tanya. That was the funniest twist! It doesn’t look like you’ve written much recently but I look forward to reading more of your already written stories and if you ever write more!
Allear chapter 13 . 6/8
What a sorry excuse for a parent Charlie seems to be, glaring at the boyfriend acting all menacing is just a way for him to give outlet for his own male vanity. But he couldn't be bothered preparing his struggling daughter a warm meal when she travels home to visit.
Hanmaries chapter 41 . 6/7
This is the Bella and Edward we all deserved. You are an incredible writer—thank you for sharing your story with us. I know I will come back to this story and read it again and again.
GUEST chapter 41 . 6/3
Will never get tired of this beautiful story thank you
mygooddog chapter 41 . 5/13
I just finished this story. Wow! I don't know how I missed this one. Love it so much. THANK YOU for sharing your talent.
anytito chapter 40 . 5/7
Me encanto está historia tienes un gran talento. Te puedo asegurar hasta mejor q los libros de la saga. Te felicito. Muchas gracias por compartir tus Bellas historias.
chasinge chapter 8 . 5/6
Love reading this from Edward's pov ...
Awesome story, thank you for all your amazing effort. loved it!
Oooooooh so exciting!
Jenniferdevonsimon chapter 41 . 4/8
Absolutely wonderful story
MelenePandora chapter 41 . 3/21
Compellingly great and one of the best Twifics ever! I agree with AvaJune
AvaJune chapter 24 . 2/15
I like your Edward so much more than the original. He's not OOC, just like a more grown-up version. Same flaws, same strengths, different maturity, and he's much nicer to read.
myaenriquez02 chapter 41 . 1/10
thank you, i love your fic, i read it on a translation in spanish, thanks for your permission to translate it.
Atwiggs chapter 20 . 1/7
I like the way you handled this! No more untruths!
Atwiggs chapter 18 . 1/7