Reviews for Bonne Foi
Brilliant, completely fulfilling. Thank you for this wonderful AU world of Bella and Edward.
SassYNoleS chapter 41 . 9/21
Thank you for sharing such an amazing story !
KatHat4 chapter 1 . 9/13
Just to let you know, Bonne Foi was rec'd by me today on the Fic Dive on A Different Forest!
Thanks for writing!
Kat
I know this was posted years ago but I loved it. Absolutely loved it. So rare to find truly good fanfics and all of the truly good ones have been written by you. Thank you for creating writing for people to enjoy for years to come!
Justmepmm chapter 33 . 5/16
This is an amusing twist too funny
sweetstrawberrygirl chapter 41 . 4/19
I loved it! Congrats
Cavvelenare chapter 41 . 4/3
I enjoyed this so much. I wish the Volturi scene was more prolonged but I sort of understand why it was that short. It’s so hard to find great fanfics that aren’t AH so I’m glad I found this. Thanks for sharing!
Elafi Milo chapter 29 . 3/19
Oh, frack. Now I have an image of Supersonic Man Cameron Mitchell in a short skirt. Not cool, dude.
Elafi Milo chapter 3 . 3/13
Ugh. Now I have all sorts of horrible images of ectopic pregnancies. *shudder* I hope they removed her ovaries too...

But anyway, thanks for posting! Good title, very deep.
Oneway2011 chapter 1 . 3/10
This was really a great story and I really do appreciate that it was red so I could listen driving down the road I’m going to look for a new kind of a sequel of this is the kind of thing that should never happen honestly though the lemons could be toned down a bit thank you
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 38 . 2/13
I don't like this... Yes the voltera are evil... But they are needed..

I highly doubt the wolves or even the cullens will have the connections they voltera had/have, in any fanfic of this type, when the police of the vampire are killed, I just think that's stupid cause the cullens are too goody two shoes to govern the race and the wolves are too weak alone, they would have to travel at least in packs of 6 to get one vampire down.
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 27 . 2/13
Him throwing her over his shoulder is hilarious... Lmao
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 4 . 2/13
I like this... Having him change his feeding ways without help additional help.

I always thought it weak of the main characters who need every side character to give them a speech of why they need to do this or that.
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 3 . 2/13
You can almost forget Edward is a vamp with this chapter... There are 38 more chapters? interesting.. Wonder when the drama starts.
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 2 . 2/13
I am so over with the girls being self conscious cause they aren't 'experienced'.. If it was a one nighter, yea, show me some tricks with the experienced girl. But in a relationship... I'd take less 'experienced' chick.
14,837 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »