Reviews for Bonne Foi
Drithligh chapter 28 . 10/30/2016
I have to say, I'm not entirely sure what I think about Bella in these last chapters. Her attempts at "independence" which would put herself, Edward and random passers by in more danger seems selfish and frustrating. And this whole "going to the memorial will be good for you" thing... It just seems like she's thinking more about herself than Edward. Which is true to cannon, I suppose. I'm not trying to say I dislike the writing or the story, I love both. I just don't really like Bella right now. And I think Victoria is either behind the memorial or going to use it.
Amy chapter 41 . 10/21/2016
Thank you for this amazing story I loved it from start to finnish.
Keep up the amazing work!
Greetings from Portugal :)
Lanigra25 chapter 41 . 10/6/2016
Great story
Ithilwen K-Bane chapter 3 . 9/27/2016
Felt the need for some reliable mind candy. Chapter one seems a lot more simplistic (and a lot more dependent on the source material) than I remember, but what does hold up is the gradual change in Edward's character. The Twilight books simply said it had happened and expected us to go with it (except in Midnight Sun; then we got to see), but this pace and transition is pretty believable. Whatever can and can't be said about those books, a lot of the fanwriters took it to a good place.
jenna grey chapter 41 . 9/22/2016
Loved it!
Anono chapter 41 . 8/20/2016
Great story, fast paced, sexy, good internal thoughts of Edward and his flaws, and nice english references !
Guest chapter 40 . 8/7/2016
I am glad I got to read such an enamored fictional story. It was very enjoyable! Such an amazing writer with an abundance of imagination. Thank you for your time writing and to your advisors...thank you! for some reason it does not let me leave a message signed on so I do it as a guest. Thank you again.
Guest chapter 41 . 8/7/2016
Not gonna i never thought id end up loving this story in the beginning i was pretty damn hesitant to read this! Well guess who just stayed in bed all day and read this fucking amazing story? ME i loved it thank you so much for sharing i hope all is well! X
Sunshirae chapter 39 . 7/31/2016
Thank you for yet another amazing chapter. Great writing as always.
Sunchirae chapter 38 . 7/31/2016
Such a great chapter...kept me glued to what was happening. Gosh...it is almost over. :(
Sunshirae chapter 37 . 7/31/2016
I really like this story. You are such an incredible writer. Your story does pull one in and has a way of beating one down. I know it's been a long time since you wrote this story but you are amazing. Thank you for this story.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 41 . 7/28/2016
I HAVE REALLY ENJOYED THIS STORY. I HAVE TRULY LOVED THE LOVE THESE TWO HAVE FOR EACH OTHER. I THINK ITS TOTALY FUNNY JACOB AND TANYA BEING TOGETHER.I'M GOING TO MISS THIS STORY BUT WILL LOOK FORWARD TO ANYTHING YOU WRITE ABOUT THEM THANK YOU SO MUCH THANK YOU.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 40 . 7/28/2016
I'M SO GLAD SHE LOVES VAMPIRE SEX BECAUSE SHES SURE GETTING LOTS OF IT[SNICKER] FINALLY BREAKING THE BED REALLY CANTT SEE WHY THEY WOULD WANT TO DO THAT ONLY THING BAD ABOUT THIS STORY IS THAT ITS FIXING TO END I HATE IT WHEN THE GOOD STORIES END I WANT MORE.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 39 . 7/28/2016
WE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THEY WOULD HAVE TO GET THE SEX PART DOWN RIGHT FIRST THINGSHOULDNT WE[SNICKER]
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 38 . 7/28/2016
OK SO GO TAKE BELLA BACK TO THE COTTAGE TO FINISH HER CHANGE THEN LOVE ON HER AND TALK.
14,877 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »