Reviews for Bonne Foi
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 41 . 1/5
I really enjoyed this story and the fact that the “New Moon” portion wasn’t nearly as heart wrenching as the original. I’m kind of sad there was no pregnancy, but reading about Jacob’s imprint made me laugh out loud. It’s a good thing I was alone when I read that bit.
Barbell21 chapter 18 . 12/27/2020
I love this. It usually makes me mad when Edward messes up and Bella takes him back so easily but the way you wrote this characters, it isn’t about Bella being weak or Edward being an ass. It’s about Edward realizing stuff about himself and Bella understanding him deeper than he does. I love that. I love this story!
atouchofcitron chapter 22 . 12/22/2020
i just stumbled on this after reading midnight sun and voraciously reading any fanfic i could get my hands on after reading all the bokks again promptly, and i have to say, as an english major who considered a philosophy minor, and i am in love with this story and your writing style. it makes me ache to go back for grad school! i know it's been literally years but my god, i'm here in the year 2020 of our lord staying up till 6:30 because i cannot get enough of bonne foi, and torn between finishing it and not...
VryUnique chapter 41 . 12/15/2020
Thanks for the story. It was great.
It would have been nice to know what is going on in the vampire world in this final chapter.
VryUnique chapter 33 . 12/15/2020
Aww... I was hoping for a bit of Tanya drama with Edward.
VryUnique chapter 21 . 12/14/2020
So illogical. That made no sense at all. Let’s bring the sweetest smelling human that Edward has ever smelt in almost 100 years to a place where vampires are headed. Let’s not forget she has vampire scent all over her to add to the lure. I mean vampires won’t go out of their way to seek out their own kind, right?...unbelievable
Of course I knew this is where the story was going but I’m disappointed the story line didn’t show them trying to avoid this outcome. Edward driving Bella too them just seemed easy and stupid.
VryUnique chapter 19 . 12/14/2020
Bella has always been worried about pushing Edward’s limits? I find that very hard to believe. If that was the case she wouldn’t have said she loved him at 4 weeks. I can’t even think of a limit that would be higher than I love you.
VryUnique chapter 18 . 12/14/2020
I still think Bella was wrong to expect an I love back at 4 weeks. Maybe Edward saying they needed to take a step back instead of saying they need to take it slow was shitty but not as shitty as the story is acting. A girl needs some pretty big clues to put herself out there at 4 weeks and I still think she is to blame when she doesn’t get the response she hopes for. I know I keep harping on the 4 weeks but come on, it 4 weeks.
VryUnique chapter 17 . 12/14/2020
Rosalie needs to mind her own business. I always hated in the books and stories how she feels her desires and wants should be everyone’s desires and wants and there is no reasoning with her.
VryUnique chapter 16 . 12/14/2020
Why would Edward deserve it? He was a college student dating a girl he really liked for 4 weeks. 4 weeks! How many couples come together and profess their undying love at 4 weeks? Edward didn’t do anything wrong. Like most college boys he was enjoying the moment and not dwelling on the future, most men would probably be thrown for a loop. Should he have lied? We know he loves her, he is just not ready to admit to himself yet. If he knew it was coming he might have had time to think things through first but he didn’t. I think Bella was in the really premature on this one. 4 weeks... what was SHE thinking?
Hina chapter 41 . 11/20/2020
Amazing job really. I loved Edward and his love for Bella... thank you for sharing such an amazing piece of art. Wishing you the best,
Hina
bnineldrx chapter 41 . 10/22/2020
thank you for this wonderful story! I can't believe I've only read this now. WILL SURELY COME BACK TO READ THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN
Yulika chapter 41 . 10/18/2020
Thank you for this extraordinary story. Edward really changed a lot because of Bella.
jojomc0317 chapter 41 . 10/14/2020
Your story is beautiful. I'm so glad I found it and read it. I love the title. I never heard it before. It spoke to me. Thank you. :)
Guest chapter 41 . 10/9/2020
Poland? Since you mentioned a string of European cities, it should have been Warsaw not Poland.
14,877 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »