Reviews for Bonne Foi
jess 'twilight matrix chapter 41 . 10/5/2013
Like I said, I usually do not like vampward stories but I loved this one. You did a great job with it. I enjoyed reading. Thank you for sharing this with all us readers.
jess 'twilight matrix chapter 20 . 10/4/2013
I usually do not like to read vampire stories. I prefer AH stories, but there is something about this one that just captures my attention. I love the "I do not sparkle I reflect" comment. I never really did like "sparkling" vamps, but reflecting vamps sounds better. lol I like what you have done so far. So much so that I finally forced myself to take time to review. I just want to keep on reading!
missmelly chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I've been re-reading all your stories and enjoying them all over again! Hope you are well and writing!
Renee Aubin chapter 14 . 9/25/2013
My favorite line from his ruminations about the Cullen clan: ‘Since when did vampires garden?’

A moving account of Edward’s transformation. ‘…it had taken me days to realize I was hearing thoughts, not spoken sounds…’ Of course it would, and how frightening. Carlisle didn’t seem to have a memory of him, only his parents.

Delightfully stubborn Bella: “I have a father, I don't need another one."

Funny: ‘I had to wait forever, it seemed for Bella to finish the laundry. I probably shouldn't have cleaned the kitchen at vampire speed.’ And while his wanting to free up her time was “only logical”, it was still kind of him to help her out.

OMG, Charlie: "Thought you'd have gone by now.” He’s lucky Edward decides to be amused.

I enjoyed that he convinces Charlie to pretend he was paying for the truck parts. ‘He looked at me suspiciously. "You want to pay for it, even though she'll never know you did it?"’

At the top of the chapter, Edward seemed pretty matter-of-fact about what he saw of Bella’s injuries from the van accident in Carlisle’s mind. But when he sneaks into her bed that night, he really wants details about what it was like for her. Then he’s once more puzzled by his own interest: ‘But what did it matter to me what Bella wanted out of life?’ And ‘…wondering how my actions always turned into something different than I'd intended with her.’

Bella: “For the longest time, everyone would either look at me with too much sympathy or with contempt for getting all the sympathy." Yeah, that’s high school.

Edward: ‘I hated being the first to give up information.’ Very believable for a vampire living on his own.

So weird to see Edward and Carlisle cautiously getting acquainted! I have the impression that Edward hasn’t spent much time at all with other vampires, so getting to know the Cullens could be a new and different experience for him.
steph A15 chapter 41 . 9/23/2013
It was a long story but totally worth it.
janefanatic chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Love this story. I lost it for a while, but now I'm making sure it's on my favorites list!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/17/2013
Snicker, ‘No way I was letting her out of sight now. Not when she'd only been away for two hours and still managed to get herself into trouble.’

That’s kind of amazing that Edward learns Tyler is the one whose van hit Bella, not from his thoughts but from Bella. Even a few years later, how is that not at the forefront of his mind when he sees Bella?

At least Edward has the advantage of meeting Charlie when he’s just rescued Bella from her truck failing.

Nice: ‘…smiling at the way she handled her father.’

Fascinating thoughts while he passes the night on Charlie’s couch. ‘…she was absolutely essential. Irreplaceable.’ I enjoyed how he justifies his attachment to her: ‘I was doing exactly what I was meant to – gratifying my own desires.’

Oh, so we finally meet a Cullen! And Bella already knows at least Carlisle. Nice twist that Carlisle doesn’t know yet that Edward can read his mind, so he doesn’t know Edward is picking up all this puzzling information about the family.
And not only does Carlisle have a memory of Edward’s human mother, but why does that come into his mind now?
Renee Aubin chapter 12 . 9/9/2013
Good image of Edward prowling around his apartment looking for something to occupy himself in Bella’s absence. ‘I had definitely dared to disturb the universe.’ Enjoyed his meditations about time.

Snicker: ‘The rusty orange-red Chevy couldn't be mistaken; surely there couldn't be two of those old machines running today.’

Bravely honest Bella again: “I have to admit, it was really you I wanted when I called. …I was anxious, and I wanted to hear your voice.”

I love how she’s so straightforward too about wanting sex with him.
"This is why we should have sat in my truck.
…She gestured to the center console between us. "Nothing in the way in my truck."

It’s such fun to watch him slowly discovering what he’s feeling. First he recognizes “worry”, then: ‘Was that what this was? Was the worry I had felt evidence of caring?’

Excellent: ‘…a Pandora's Box of sensual delights, and I'd never be able to put them away again.’

Fun car sex, of course. ‘I wanted to let out all the frantic energy she inspired.’ And he’s so addicted to her sounds.
CodependentLiza chapter 35 . 9/8/2013
This story is such a beautiful piece of writing; I come back to it over and over when I need a lift; an emotional safe haven. I haven't finished reading it yet though-I don't want to say good-bye! Thank you so very much for the time and love you put into creating this, and for sharing it with all of us. Best wishes!
zveka chapter 41 . 9/7/2013
Hi,

Love it love it ...
PurpleBrina17 chapter 41 . 9/2/2013
a different take on vampward. I really liked it.
xshynenstarx chapter 40 . 9/2/2013
I totally forgot to tell you other aspects I loved about your story. I loved how you had the whole James and Victoria storyline. I liked that she wanted Edward for more than just James dying. I loved the whole Tanya and Jacon thing. I also liked how his pack when on to deal with the troublesome vampires after Aro was killed. So glad the volturi were destroyed. I love that Bella got to spend a lot of time with he father after she turned. I loved Bella's powers. This story was amazing
xshynenstarx chapter 41 . 9/2/2013
This is a wonderful story. I'm sorry that you've decided not to do a sequel or future takes. It always makes me sad when authors don't continue their beautiful story lines. Bt the story was fabulous. I loved how you developed their relationship and it we integrating to see how Bella survived high school with out Edward there. This was a great story
kara chapter 41 . 8/31/2013
Great story! I can't believe it took me this long to read it. Just enough sexy time without going overbaord and still a good plot. Well done! :)
Renee Aubin chapter 11 . 8/27/2013
This seems more stalkery than anything canon Edward did: ‘How could she know about that? I had heard her running water in the restroom while I was talking to him, and I'd listened to their conversation all night. He hadn't told her anything.’ Jeez.

Loved Bella standing up to him over threatening Josh, especially that she does not back down. Fun way to end it: ‘Bella crossed her arms and huffed. "I still want to be mad at you."’

‘I wanted that last night with her before I had to abstain for three days.’ Yeah – not like he’ll miss her or anything.

I found it oddly touching that he’s scrupulous about this: ‘"I'll miss you," she sighed sadly, nuzzling into my shoulder. I knew some sort of response was expected, but I couldn't say it back and mean it, not the way she would interpret it…’

‘…a lazy, almost teasing rhythm and rocked us gradually closer to the edge.’ Yummm. So the vampire can do more than fast and furious.

Funny: ‘Even I was capable of realizing that a good boyfriend did not follow his girlfriend to the library and harass her for sex after she'd stated her need to study.’ And of course he speaks French and Spanish. Probably Italian, too, huh?

Charming library sex – Bella gets her fantasy!
Revealing question from her: "Oh, God, when does it stop? … The wanting…I can't stop wanting you…so badly…" As I’ve said before, I love how honest your Bella is.

A nice image, heaven for a vampire: ‘All that was left was the steady thump of Bella's heart…vibrant, humming life in my arms.’
14,455 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »