Reviews for Bonne Foi
sweetstrawberrygirl chapter 41 . 4/19/2019
I loved it! Congrats
Cavelenare chapter 41 . 4/3/2019
I enjoyed this so much. I wish the Volturi scene was more prolonged but I sort of understand why it was that short. It’s so hard to find great fanfics that aren’t AH so I’m glad I found this. Thanks for sharing!
PineNutPesto chapter 29 . 3/19/2019
Oh, frack. Now I have an image of Supersonic Man Cameron Mitchell in a short skirt. Not cool, dude.
PineNutPesto chapter 3 . 3/13/2019
Ugh. Now I have all sorts of horrible images of ectopic pregnancies. *shudder* I hope they removed her ovaries too...

But anyway, thanks for posting! Good title, very deep.
Oneway2011 chapter 1 . 3/10/2019
This was really a great story and I really do appreciate that it was red so I could listen driving down the road I’m going to look for a new kind of a sequel of this is the kind of thing that should never happen honestly though the lemons could be toned down a bit thank you
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 38 . 2/13/2019
I don't like this... Yes the voltera are evil... But they are needed..

I highly doubt the wolves or even the cullens will have the connections they voltera had/have, in any fanfic of this type, when the police of the vampire are killed, I just think that's stupid cause the cullens are too goody two shoes to govern the race and the wolves are too weak alone, they would have to travel at least in packs of 6 to get one vampire down.
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 27 . 2/13/2019
Him throwing her over his shoulder is hilarious... Lmao
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 4 . 2/13/2019
I like this... Having him change his feeding ways without help additional help.

I always thought it weak of the main characters who need every side character to give them a speech of why they need to do this or that.
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 3 . 2/13/2019
You can almost forget Edward is a vamp with this chapter... There are 38 more chapters? interesting.. Wonder when the drama starts.
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 2 . 2/13/2019
I am so over with the girls being self conscious cause they aren't 'experienced'.. If it was a one nighter, yea, show me some tricks with the experienced girl. But in a relationship... I'd take less 'experienced' chick.
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 1 . 2/13/2019
I like this start, so unlike all those other fics that waste 10 chapters filled with filler to get to what you did in just one chapter... Let's see where things go from here.
anajlima chapter 1 . 1/23/2019
I love this fanfiction so much!
Sassyvampmama chapter 41 . 10/28/2018
I loved this. I can't believe I haven't read it before now, but it was worth the wait. Thanks for sharing.
FlamingMaple chapter 41 . 10/23/2018
You have such skill as a writer. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this, and am now off to go read your other stories.
14,877 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »