Reviews for Bonne Foi
Cicci Green chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
I was wondering whenAngela would show up. I almost expected her to walk in on them. Boy, would that have been awkward.

Great chapter, as always. And Bella finally noticed something vampireish about Edward. I liked his reaction to the eye color, of course he wouldnt know his eyes would turn golden...
laibballfan chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
good chapter... can't wait for more. please update soon.
Tsumii chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
so i'm curious, will edward eventually love bella since there hasn't really been a moment of possibly feelings shifting in him like i've seen in bella's character, well there is the part when he's hunting...i'm really enjoying this, it's hot, can hardly wait for another update! D
TwiDi chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
That was lovely, I love how their relationship is progressing :) sounds perfect ;)

Please update soon :)

Cheers!
dragon dreamer3 chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
“Bella, are you under the impression that chivalry is dead, or are you actively trying to kill it?”

Yes. That line exemplifies how FANTASTIC your story is! Please update soon- I'm dying to read more!
Zoe chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
Awesome story. I'm loving how Edward's feelings are slowly growing for Bella, i can't wait to see where this story goes! Update soon!
Elliania chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
Amazing chapter, once again!

Oh, Bella noticed his eyes! Colorblind, haha! Look into the mirror, Edward!

Anyway, I really love how this story goes! I hope there'll be more soon and that Bella will have more clues about what Edward really is. :)
PLV chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
Thanks for the update. I am looking forward to more of this story. Sincerely, PLV
xqueenfrostine chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
Love this story! Very hot! Though it's quite an adjustment trying to picture Edward scheming to keep his access to sex open. SMeyer made him such a prude it's difficult to picture him thinking like a sex fiend. I can't wait to see how this develops!
KrzyRiver chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
Every time I see that this has been updated, I squee for about 30 seconds and then read every word you've written twice. I am completely in love with this story. I love how Bella is totally changing Edward and he doesn't even see it.

Loved this line in particular: Well, let her think what she wanted. As long as she didn’t start to expect more from me than I was willing to give, we would be okay.

It amused me because he's already going to great lengths to keep Bella. He went, like, a week without feeding because of her. He drove her around to apply for jobs. He brings her breakfast. He attends classes he doesn't need to. And, most importantly, stopped hunting humans because of her. Yet he's concerned that she will expect more than he'd be willing to give? Silly Edward. You've already completely changed your life for her you silly, horny little boy. ;)

More soon please!
Medea Ariadne DeMarchi chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
Awesome chapter. I loved it. Please Update Soon! ... Before I go insane! XD
Ctorrado chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
I loved this chapter, especially: “My back had harder work yesterday,” I reminded her, causing a blush to rise in her cheeks. “You didn’t seem to care so much then.” ...haha best ever
EdwardsGirlSarah chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
I liked this new chapter but it got a little fuzzy and I was confused on how they transitioned from him going down on her to sex and I had to reread the part 3 times before I saw it but it was a little vague.
books41 chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
so i am in love with this story! you are doing a wonderful job writing edward from this completely new perspective. this is a very refreshing and intriguing story, i look forward to your updates the most! i loved the line from this past chapter, "my back had harder work yesterday". i actually laughed outloud! keep up the amazing writing, i look forward to the next installment!
Lacrymosa121381 chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
LOVED it. I love the balance of plot and story and then BAM sex ahaha. It's a great story and I'm waiting for the next chapter!
14,722 | « Prev Page 1 .. 940 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 960 .. Last Next »