Reviews for Bonne Foi
Romance4ever chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
So its finally happened; Edward's become an animal drinker because of Bella.

He was quite considerate of her need to rest guys wouldn't have had a problem with waking her up.
solidae26 chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
I freakin' love me some obsessward. This story is so hot - I re-read it about 15 times while you were out of the country.

Needless to say, I'm glad you are back! WELCOME HOME!

Love this story - updated soon please!
roxymar chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
oh, i love that he always thinks of her...and now he even has nottie fantasies about her...he's got it bad

did you just give a hint that the cullens might appear?

hope so,

anyway, i can't wait until their next visit together.

i really do love your writing...its sexy and deeply character based

your awesome! great job!
Mrs.Sirius Black chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
Yay! Ewdward of so... there aren't enought words to describe Ewdard! Update soon please!
hopeless-bad-ass-romantic chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
yes! i love it! ;-)

especially the way u worked it out that he become a vegitarian! u r absolutley amazing! i love every bit of it ! and i can't wait 2 continue! ;-)
neologismitastical chapter 4 . 12/22/2008

It was refreshing to get a shorter chapter... Your chapters are usually so long! I liked it anyway, just as much as I do the long ones. I hope you update soon!

Keep writing!

RitaRitaMargarita chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
I LOVE you, Amethyst. Thanks so much for the update; I squealed when I saw the notice in my inbox.

This was an amazing chapter. Love how Edward is slowly realizing how integral Bella is to his existence now.

"“I have plenty of time on my hands.” More than she knew. But I didn’t want to spend it dragging answers out of her."

- Haha, love this. Twilight's Edward was more than willing to spend an entire day getting answers out of Bella, despite his frustration. I cracked up when I read that.

I also loved how Edward had a hard time coming up with questions! Brilliant. I am MAJORLY looking up to the next update. Have I mentioned how much I love this story? And you? :)
mischief-maker1 chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
You know, I really love this story! Can't wait for more!
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
I love the story!

Cant wait for more!

Update soon
vkh chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
Amazing, same as the other chapters. I am looking forward to the next one. 3
Nicholh2008 chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
This is a great story! update soon!
Forest Sentry Koneji chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
Yes! One: You've finally updated , and two: Edward finally found out that he could feed from animals! Absolutely loved the chapter, as usual. Keep up the amazing writing!
SuperWhoLocked91 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I like it a lot!

Tsumii chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
i loved how edward discovered the possibility of animal blood satiating his thirst, the jealous bits of their personalities are always hilariously adorable. Really can't wait to see where you take this story, its brilliant thus far!
An chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
I was wondering why I thought this was so good. Then I saw you wrote Only Human and I knew. Must get back to reading!
14,620 | « Prev Page 1 .. 940 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 960 .. Last Next »