Reviews for Bonne Foi
ObsessingOverEdward chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
Great chapter and I love the idea of this story being completely from his POV. He has a lot of issues to work out and I have a feeling that even more will surface as he starts to change his life. Excellent story and I can’t wait for the next update.

Thanks for sharing!
laibballfan chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
another great chapter. i'm glad edward is finding he can't be without his bella update soon.
nikkie3219 chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
yay!, i was so glad that theres a new chapter up! i was beginning to think you had forgotten about us! lol! very good chapter really liked it
Penelope BallyCastle chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
Such a great chapter. (:
EdwardsBella4eternity chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
Love this story! Please don't stop!
dbgordon8 chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
Love it!
Anna Diamond chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
Oh my goodness. This chapter was EXACTLY what I needed! I had just come home from the Twilight movie (MY FIRST TIME! YAY! - technically hasnt been released here yet..) and this was the perfect way to end the evening. I really love it!
redsnow91 chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
great story. i'm already in love with it and i just found it yesterday :P. ur a great writer, seriously, this is awesome. i love the dark edward and the innocent bella. lol i can't wait to see what happens next. great job!
roxymar chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
oh, loved this chapter

i liked that edward tried to get his mind off bella and then finding out that he couldn't

that just makes it that much nicer!

bella is so indearing in this and i love it

hope you keep this story up; i find myself looking forward to your work!

good job :)
jennyabc chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
this chapter was intriguing!] they were sexual yes but u could see how much they were falling in love or they already are in love in Edwards point he noticed that what he was feeling for her was greater than any other desire aka blood lust so in my point it was a good chapter
ChieriAn9eL chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
“I’ll be here.” Where else was I going to go? What did I have besides this girl to tie me to any place?- aw.. he is unaware of this girl's hold on him.. or is he?

dark Edward is also incredibly sexy xP
neologismitastical chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
Hey.

This seems to have a very interesting story line and I can't wait to find out more about it! I hope you update soon!

Keep writing!

Kellin
jilburfm chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
Second chapter was just as capitivating as the first. But it was hard to drop to a more "normal" sized chapter after that doozy of a first.

I'm so thrilled that this will be 100% EPOV. While I do like alternating POVs, there is something very pure about sticking to just one... and I like it.
Babette12 chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
Just found this story today, and really enjoyed where it's gone so far. I hope you plan to update soon! It's quite the fun idea!
jilburfm chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
HAWT DAYUM!

I'm so intrigued with the idea of the non-veg vampire Edward meeting a human Bella. Looking forward to more!
14,455 | « Prev Page 1 .. 940 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 960 .. Last Next »