Reviews for Bonne Foi
Via chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
Nice! lol So I cant even come up with anything that might even be wrong in this story...so yeah your doing awesome. Update as soon as humanly possible!

Via
jilburfm chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
That shower scene was freaking unbelievable.

Has Edward realized yet that his eyes really are golden?

I love him evasdropping on her coversation with Angela. And to hear Bella basically say that she knows nothing about him.

One of my favorite lines - “Bella, are you under the impression that chivalry is dead, or are you actively trying to kill it?”
hopeless-bad-ass-romantic chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
aw! i love it! ;-)

but when does he realise that he's truly in love with her?

and btw i think u should have added a good-bye kiss at the end, but i loved it ne (it was still very very good - in a certain sense *wink* *wink*)! ;-)

can't wait 4 an update! ;-)
alisa231 chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
This entire chapter is so quotable! Edward is brilliant, I adore him. ) I find it so amusing how he does all these sweet, gentlemanly things for Bella but deludes himself into believing he's only doing them so she'll continue having sex with him. He's totally fallen for the girl and he doesn't even know it!

And this quote totally takes the cake:

"Well, let her think what she wanted. As long as she didn’t start to expect more from me than I was willing to give, we would be okay."

Frankly, what has Edward left to give Bella? He brings her breakfast, he attends class for her...he changed his eating habits for her! Gosh, the poor boy is so clueless...it makes me love him even more! D

Anyways, awesome chapter...I really want Edward to invite Bella to his apartment and he should totally play the piano for her! Ooh, I wonder if he'll write a lullaby for her...hm!
WolverinesRogue chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
I luv this story, I can't wait for Edward to see her again! Really hoping she dosen't get a job at micky d's, he's right. Hard to be sexy smelling of grease, blech! Definitlly looking forward to the next chapter!
UpYourCupcake chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
Good lawd...I need a cold shower after reading all 5 chapters in a row. Awesome fic!
xxtwilight chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
Eek! This. Is. Amazing.

I can't wait. That's all I have to say. ]

... other than HURRY with the next chapter! (please?) xD
LizE7 chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
I love your story, can't wait for the next chapter :)
MCRmy Echelon chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
nice... im liking this story more and more. i do hope that bella gets a job though...
Chrysthepirate chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
It's so interesting to write that Edward doesn't realize he's changing the way he is. He's doing just about everything differently, and it's all because of a human. Very interesting.
Alverdine chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
.god! This story is getting better and better! To the point I frantically check my email in search of an update! It's magnificent! The amazing penmanship is besides the point, but the world you create: so out of place and out of character on one hand and strangely familiar on the other is just wow. I love how Edward doesnt see himself as humane or human but that Bella sees in his eyes that he is good, I'm waiting for him to see that as well :) Seeing that he is already more enthralled with her than he thinks. Perhaps as much as I am enthralled with your story. Thank you for your marvelous work and your amazingly fast updates :D

Eva
Sunflower33 chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
Woohoo! Edwards trying to be a human, and Bella notices the eyes. I love sneaky Edward!
kell chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
Great chapter! Edward's eyes are gold now *-*

Can't wait to read more, please update soon!
emillythestrange chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
wow. i can't wait for more! i absolutely love this story and have a happy new year! loved it and please update soon!
polyphany chapter 5 . 12/28/2008