Reviews for Bonne Foi
Twilight-Addict Mandy chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
So far I've only read the first two chapters but I am completely enthralled with this story. I am a big fan of "Only Human" and I'm sure this fic will not disappoint.

And I have to say I am extremely happy that you won't be telling things from Bella's perspective, strictly keeping it in Edward's POV. Although I enjoy reading stories from both sides, I think it would be too distracting and would interrupt the flow of this story if we were suddenly hit with Bella's thoughts. Plus, I always love being in Edward's head. :)

Oh and I do have a question, which I'm not sure if you will address later. But since Edward feeds on humans, won't his eyes be red instead of gold? I would think this would terrify people, unless he keeps a steady stream of colored contact lenses.
Pink Frosted Cupcake chapter 5 . 1/6/2009
Just update already will u?
PuppetStrings19 chapter 5 . 1/5/2009
more more more. i can't wait until you update.

its totally full of excellent lemons, and its a bit out of character, but i adore it.

its such a fun read. you're a great writer.

update soon!
Lauren chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I really like this story so far! Good job.

I just noticed that Bella says "please, more" in all your stories, so maybe she could say something else in the heat of passion. I dunno.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Brittany chapter 5 . 1/4/2009
loving your story keep up the good work...cant wait for more
behappy101 chapter 5 . 1/4/2009
This is fantastic!

I just read this all today and I must say that it is nice to see Edward in a darker light but still chivalrous. Some authors tend to kill that side of him. Glad you didn't.

Loved it!

-behappy101
hammondgirl chapter 5 . 1/4/2009
Ah shower sex. Never gets old, does it? God I hope not. :D
hammondgirl chapter 4 . 1/4/2009
God - thinking about Edward & self-gratification is kind of mind blowing hotness. So, I am off to read some more...
COOLEO678 chapter 5 . 1/4/2009
YOU ARE FANTASTIC! I love your Edward he is all dark and twisted inside its is fabulous! PLEASE UPDATE SOON
hammondgirl chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
For some reason, this is totally reminding me of my college hook-up/boyfriend. Weird. He was totally like this, but not as helpfull like at the end of your chapter. LOL - :D
hammondgirl chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
I actually love that this is all EPOV. It is way more interesting that way, in my opinion. I mean, Bella has all the same questions your readers do at this point, so why not just entice us (and her) with a bit more of the mysterious and brooding Edward? :D
hammondgirl chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Now this is a hot, new, and different storyline. Onto Chapter 2, eager for more...
araeo chapter 5 . 1/3/2009
This is a really nice story. I'm very intrigued by your Edward. Very true to canon, yet so much darker. In the beginning, it was almost like he was a cross between Edward Cullen and Dexter Morgan - and for me, it can't get any better than that!
DefineDelicate chapter 5 . 1/3/2009
oh! please tell me you'll update soon! i love it, i want to know what happens next! lol please update!
MyriadProBold chapter 5 . 1/3/2009
I really enjoyed this chapter. When is Edward going to see that bella is worth more than just sex? Soon?
14,785 | « Prev Page 1 .. 940 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 960 .. Last Next »