Reviews for Bonne Foi
Melolabel chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
I like Angela's involvement. She'll be a good sounding board for Bella. And I like how Bella can "see" Edward more clearly than he can himself...look forward to the next one!
Char333 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Ok, so i usually don't like the whole "sex in the first chapter" thing, but, HYou did a great job introducing it. I mean, i love how you created a story around it, and i am so excited to read the next chapter!
Bobby Danny chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
hey..edward is already in love with bella?

nice chap

update soon
aliceinthemiddle chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
Just read all 5 chapters and so far, so good. :)

I like the dark, unrepentant Edward who's just discovering how to be good again. hehehe. Can't wait to see what's next.

aliceg
jupiter2005 chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
talk about hot sex all day. man i dont see how couples can have sex in a bathroom shower. its seems to hard. but i am glad that he is making an effort to spend more time with her. maybe he can figure out why he is so drawn to her now.
PurdueLiz chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
Edward is cracking me up. Him buying breakfast and not knowing what to get was too funny. Then Bella with the banana, followed by the Edward "snack". And of course she would notice his eyes. It's interesting how much he seems to be changing, seemingly more human than he was before. Watching his growth is quite fascinating. Loved that he was actually in Bella's SOC. class. Looking forward to more.
Cicci Green chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
I was wondering whenAngela would show up. I almost expected her to walk in on them. Boy, would that have been awkward.

Great chapter, as always. And Bella finally noticed something vampireish about Edward. I liked his reaction to the eye color, of course he wouldnt know his eyes would turn golden...
laibballfan chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
good chapter... can't wait for more. please update soon.
Tsumii chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
so i'm curious, will edward eventually love bella since there hasn't really been a moment of possibly feelings shifting in him like i've seen in bella's character, well there is the part when he's hunting...i'm really enjoying this, it's hot, can hardly wait for another update! D
TwiDi chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
That was lovely, I love how their relationship is progressing :) sounds perfect ;)

Please update soon :)

Cheers!
dragon dreamer3 chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
“Bella, are you under the impression that chivalry is dead, or are you actively trying to kill it?”

Yes. That line exemplifies how FANTASTIC your story is! Please update soon- I'm dying to read more!
Zoe chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
Awesome story. I'm loving how Edward's feelings are slowly growing for Bella, i can't wait to see where this story goes! Update soon!
Elliania chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
Amazing chapter, once again!

Oh, Bella noticed his eyes! Colorblind, haha! Look into the mirror, Edward!

Anyway, I really love how this story goes! I hope there'll be more soon and that Bella will have more clues about what Edward really is. :)
PLV chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
Thanks for the update. I am looking forward to more of this story. Sincerely, PLV
xqueenfrostine chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
Love this story! Very hot! Though it's quite an adjustment trying to picture Edward scheming to keep his access to sex open. SMeyer made him such a prude it's difficult to picture him thinking like a sex fiend. I can't wait to see how this develops!
14,743 | « Prev Page 1 .. 941 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 961 .. Last Next »