Reviews for Bonne Foi
Pamela Cullen chapter 5 . 12/30/2008
Aw she thinks Edward's sweet haaha X3 I love that. Contacts hehee at least he didn't say it was the fluorescents

Wow she let him shower with her, I really liked that scene it was written so well just like the rest of the story :)

Can't wait for the next update! I hope you update soon

~Pamela Cullen
Pamela Cullen chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
Hehee, I liked the job hunting part especially the part were she seemed jelous over the girl and him over the guy

I love the part were they're asking each other questions too, it was nice :)

This is a good thing he might change his diet now :3

There's another chapter up so I'm off to read it now!

~Pamela Cullen
karenwrites chapter 5 . 12/29/2008
great chapter! update soon
tlp chapter 5 . 12/29/2008
This is quite possibly one of my favorite AU/Vampire stories of all time, and that's saying something!

Your writing style is just amazing, and holy crow at the lemons! *fans self*

I love this chapter, and how Edward is subconsciously changing SO MUCH for Bella.

Please please please update soon!
ObsessingOverEdward chapter 5 . 12/29/2008
Great chapter! I can't tell you how much I like your bad boy Edward. It feels like he's trying so hard to maintain his bad boy image when he's feeling that pull towards Bella's goodness.

Thanks for sharing!
yourmamasface chapter 5 . 12/29/2008
great plotline! It's original, dark, and interesting.
cshorte chapter 5 . 12/29/2008
Great chapter! i wonder when he will realize that he is falling in love with Bella? Are the any of the Cullens going to make an appearance?
nikkie3219 chapter 5 . 12/29/2008
aww, i think theyre falling for each other but he just doesnt realizes it yet. i think this story is awesome! i love reading it hope to read more soon! hope you have a happy new year and thanks!
Moony Evanna chapter 5 . 12/29/2008
Mama mia ... dios mio! xD sorry my spanish is making an entreance ... so basiclly i thought the last chapter was the las one you had put up and when i said it realize that it was'nt so im happy... ehh this was a trivial chapter ... i think m liking edward im missing the cullens and glad i can't hear bellas thought for at least once

so thanks

...

I don't know how you say it guess update soon!(Actualiza prontoo...in spanish)

Love

Evanaa!

Merry xmas % Happy new year

aGain!
Moony Evanna chapter 4 . 12/29/2008
OMG!

Thanks god i discoverd this story!

So ignor my grammer english is kind of my second language.

the story is amazing ... is realy sexual and it turns me on a little(:$)so yeah its really good ... im missing the cullen's allot! i need them. your last story only human ... i had a little of the .. i finishd reading it like an hour ago and i really like the way you write... so Merry xmas and happy new Year!

Evanna!~~
Starshinedown chapter 5 . 12/29/2008
So, I read this chapter update via my cell phone and couldn't review with it...so I am now.

. .

Really. I dig how Edward is horribly selfish and using Bella (consciously) even as he is, yes, being sweet and "boyfriend" like in behavior. I think it's great that in your story the one thing Book Edward was terrified of-sex with Bella and the damage he could possibly do, their respective virtues, etc-is the catalyst for them being together.

I can't help but wonder if/when Edward will decide to keep her forever and change her. I know they've been together for a very short time thus far, but the idea is banging around my head anyway.

Thanks for another great story! I'm excited to see where this one leads us!
mischief-maker1 chapter 5 . 12/29/2008
I really love this story. I love how he's ending up human and he doesn't even realize it. Too funny. Can't wait for more!
little.earthquakes chapter 5 . 12/29/2008
this story is so dark and yet edward does all this sweet stuff not realizing he is being a perfect boyfriend. i think he'd hate that idea if you told him, haha.

i think he is slowly falling. he cant admit it since he thinks he is a selfish creature, so he thinks that everything he does has a selfsih reason.

i'd love to read a scene with her being sick or something (so they cant have sex) and him staying by her side, still. maybe not realizing that he in fact is worrying about her. haha. of course he'd find a selfish reason in that as well. it would be fun. he already has possesive thoughts about her but i think the idea that he cant keep her safe hasnt crossed his mind yet. he might have seen her trip but never truly hurt? will it break his heart once she is in pain over something? i'm curious here.

the edward in your story is very OOC but at the same time it kind of fits him still. i dont know how else to put it. its him and at the same time its not. and its very interesting too read. Bella is also slightly OOC but it goes very well with your OOC edward and i'm falling for your E/B story the more i read it
Via chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
Nice! lol So I cant even come up with anything that might even be wrong in this story...so yeah your doing awesome. Update as soon as humanly possible!

Via
jilburfm chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
That shower scene was freaking unbelievable.

Has Edward realized yet that his eyes really are golden?

I love him evasdropping on her coversation with Angela. And to hear Bella basically say that she knows nothing about him.

One of my favorite lines - “Bella, are you under the impression that chivalry is dead, or are you actively trying to kill it?”
14,773 | « Prev Page 1 .. 941 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 961 .. Last Next »