Reviews for Bonne Foi
Melissa Black13 chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
Loving this story! Superbly written! Please update soon! )
tlp chapter 4 . 12/22/2008

Love the concept and love the writing!

I can't wait for the next update!
sarah chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
So I did a little fist pump when I saw that this had updated and it did not disappoint. I love this Edward. These are my favorite lines:

-"it seemed pointless to let her injure herself"

-"...unacceptable. I needed to have access to her and dropping out of school would be an obstacle"

The transition to realizing that he can hunt animals seemed very natural. well done.

I love how frustrated he gets that he can't read her mind and he is having to "work" harder to interact with her. I also loved that he refers to sex as "using her body". His feeling are growing, but he isn't even fully aware of how much he actually cares for her. Love it, love it, love it!
jilburfm chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
More frequent updates? YEA!

I adore this story. Seriously, I love your arrogant, selfish Edward. I've read so many AH stories with an arrogant, selfish Edward and it just doesn't seem to work quite right - but as a vamp, it is just so believable.
bookworm-nz chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
Yay! Happy to see an update of this story. I love selfish possessive Edward, even so its amusing to see the power Bella already has over him. The way he will alter things to make her happy then attempt to come up with a selfish reason to justify his behaviour...

So the all important animal blood discovery has been made. Hm. It will be interesting to see the differences it makes to Edward's temperament as he continues to drink it...I'm wondering if his conscience is going to start bothering him? And whether his curiosity as to other vampires surviving this way is a hint that the Cullens will be making an appearance? (don't feel you have to answer these if you don't want to - I'm just speculating!)

Thanks for the update you're doing an awesome job with this story :)
kell chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
This was so AMAZING. Really you're a genius!
Melolabel chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
Translated directly Bonne Foi mean "good faith" in french...
truehazel chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
Aw. Poor Edward can't eat the tasty humans. Hehe.

He's turned into an addict now. He always wants Bella. As Bett Boop would say, "What a luck-ee gy-al."

And that gal is lucky, because hse gets dark Edward. Sigh.

I loved how Edward's not changing too fast. He cringes at saying the word cute, he feels guilty at her enthusiasm, he doesn't care about the woman he's about to bite...It's really nice. Realistic; I hate stories where Edward does a 180 in two days. Two words: Puh-lease.

So thanks for letting the story go at it's own pace.

EdwardsGirlSarah chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
Love it can't wait to hear more
ReluctantRomantic chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
Your characterization of Edward is so intriguing ... and compelling. I can't wait to see how he continues to develop.
twilight.freak-2012 chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
OMG! update soon!
emillythestrange chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
wow. i absolutely love this story andi love way you write and please please update soon!
hfdvbhjgyf chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
love ur story

but Only Human is still my favorite
milestogo116 chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
Very interesting chapter. Reminds me of New Moon, whenever Bella would do something dangerous or risky she would hear Edwards voice in her head. Same deal but backwards. I like that. I also liked the jealousy Edward experienced at the coffee shop. It was so new to him. Also the scene where they were just sitting in her room and talking. That was surprising because in the earlier chapters they didn't talk all that much. Now he wants/needs to get to know her in order for them to continue with what they do. Very interesting. Good job. I really liked this one. Glad your back. Hope you had a safe trip. Can't wait to see where you take this story next.
wishimight chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
Gah! I can't say it enough how much I love this story. It just keeps getting better, and you're only 4 chapters in! :) I love how he happened to sorta stumble upon the idea of feeding from animals. I'm so giddy about that! lol

For some reason this line just made me laugh:

That was unacceptable. I needed to have access to her, and her dropping out of school would be an obstacle.

Love him being jealous, too. Heh.
14,620 | « Prev Page 1 .. 941 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 961 .. Last Next »