Reviews for Bonne Foi
cptnsassypants chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
I am really enjoying this story and can't wait for updates!
Wishes and Words and Etcetera chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
Awesome!

I love when a story starts off with a smut :)

I am looking forward to the 22nd, for the next chapter!

I can't wait.

-Jacquie
gizmoto chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
Loving your story! I love dark Edward fics, and yours is one of the best I've read. Keep up the good work, I'm waiting patiently!
Romance4ever chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
Well at least Bella won't have an unexpected lots of hot Edward.I loved this keep them coming.
hopeless-bad-ass-romantic chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
i like it! ;-)

so when does edward realise that he is in love with bella?;-)

and i like the way u worked in the car crash! and the no pregnancy thing! ;-) good job!
kell chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
Great chapter! I love dark Edward, he's so sexy *-*
LovesTheHeat chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
i like your edward. he's... cocky almost and arogant and it's interesting in his positon. i like the details: food smelling bad, sleeping boring... etc. it makes it really interesting to read and i like the thoughts he has. they're intelligant and very self centered - you've kept him in charactor under differen't circumstanes. i love it.

update soon. have fun on your trip.

happy holidays!
TwiDi chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
Again... "Love" is the word i would use to describe this chapter! WOW, this is an amazingly addictive really good fiction! you really got me hooked!

I can't wait for the next update ;)

Cheers!
raven1212 chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
A little bit of jealously comes into play. I bet that's going to grate on Edward since he's never felt that before and it's such a human emotion. Great chapter! Looking forward to more.
sounds of music chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
This chapter was amazing! I loved how impatient he was while she did things, like sleep or shower, it shows how removed he is from humanity. I can't wait for the next chapter - please post again soon!
EastAngels2009 chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
this is great. please update soon.
jilburfm chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
I love how this story is shaping up. And your explanation for no birth control is excellent. Of course the van accident would have still happened, and with no Edward, there would be dire consequences. And the fact that people make her feel less human as a result is so honest and real.

Selfish and possessive Edward is HOT. And I love how he's annoyed with pretending. Or is he just fooling himself? :-)
pippapear chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
Love the way you write their chemistry!

& love Edward being jealous & not coping with being jealous & not understanding how, why etc.

Very good chapter.

Thanks so much.

Cheers.

Emmy.

xx
wishimight chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
Aww. He's jealous. That's kinda cute. I love how he's trying to convince himself that he needs to pretend to have a relationship with her for her sake-so that she'll continue to see him for sex-but he's the one that seems to be acting like a "normal" boyfriend in a relationship. How sad for Bella, but at the same time yay for Edward not having to bite her uterus later on! lol

Thanks for updating lightning quick! Can't wait to read more! :)
alisa231 chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
OME! Two updates in two days? It's an early Christmas. lol.

This was such a good chapter...Edward has fallen for her! It is so obvious...poor guy is just in denial. I love how he's so jealous of Jacob. Haha P
14,547 | « Prev Page 1 .. 943 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 963 .. Last Next »