Reviews for Bonne Foi
roxymar chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
cute, he's starting to show up more in her public life

great job!
Nicholh2008 chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
great chapter, update soon!
Broken Nightingale chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
Wonderful. Even though Edwards intentions are anything but honorable, he is acting very sweet towards Bella. The pull that he and Bella share is incredible. Update soon.
wishimight chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
In Bella's words, he's just so darn sweet doing all of those things for her (bringing her breakfast, carrying her bag) whether it's for his own selfish reasons or not. Though I think he's starting to blur the lines even if he doesn't realize it yet.

I really love how Bella really is so completely innocent and naive and still blushes at the most simple things, yet sexually with Edward she just can't seem to stop herself. You write her very well in that regard. If she was with anyone else, I imagine she would be completely mortified and awkward. But you really get this vibe from her that she realizes she's out of her element in a way, but since it's with Edward, it's just so... right. And almost second nature. lol Don't know if that even makes sense.

Like that she noticed his change in eye color, but he didn't even realize it yet. Guess he hadn't seen his reflection (or paid attention to it) in the minds of others.

Hmm. Will be interesting now that Angela is back. Will Edward have Bella over his place now? Thanks so much for updating! Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Aurabee chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
I have a considerable amount of love for this story and its rakish Edward. Can't wait for more!
truehazel chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
I just love how bad Edward thinks he is. It's like he's ashamed to be nice. She says he's sweet and he's like, 'What? I'm evil. Don't go telling people I'm sweet, I have a rep.' Maybe that's just my overactive imagination, but I was amused.

Yet, he's still himself in some aspects...As it should be. I've said it befoer; I appreciate how natural you're making Edward's transformation into something decent. I think the reason he is so evil is because he

s always felt he had to be. He never knew he could feed off animals, and he figures that since he's already lost his soul he might as well pretend like he enjoys it. But it must be terribly dull, the same thing year after year: College, hunt classmates, degree, move, college, hunt, move, hunt, move, hunt, Move...

I wonder if he's realized how truly pathetic his life was before? He was nothing. Something no one would even notice if he was gone. Just a waste of space. And it's only through Bella that he is anything at all.

Hmm...Food for thought, is all.

jEsS
stavanger1 chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
oh, edward is starting to question his "lifestyle." it's getting really good. can't wait til he realizes he's in love with her. it has to happen eventually, right? Right?
Creampuf99 chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
That was way hot! I like where this story is going and how Edward is developing into a more Twilight-esque Edward with every chapter. I am thoughrouly(dont think its spelled right... sorry) enjoying everything about this story the pace and characterizations are very well developed. Thanks and update soon!
Romance4ever chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
Edward is a great shower buddy.I really enjoyed this care.
AMayes chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
Great chapter! I'm enjoying the evolution of Bella and Edward's unconventional relationship!
CryHope chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
I am so PLEASED when I saw the update alert on this story.

And oh man, that shower sex? Yea... delicious. Just.. m.

It's wonderful to see Edward out and about the campus; here's to hoping more sexy time!
EastAngels2009 chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
this is great. please update soon.
mcs530 chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
I'm so glad I found this story-it really is a unique take on the Edward/Bella relationship.

Excellent work, and I'll keep looking forward to updates!
Sunflower33 chapter 4 . 12/27/2008
Wohoo! I love this, I love the role reversal that Edward is hearing Bella's voice.
Kept In Spades chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
Awesome chapter! Your Edward is turning out to be my favourite. :)
14,724 | « Prev Page 1 .. 943 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 963 .. Last Next »