Reviews for Bonne Foi
solidae26 chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
Damn you and your super addictive hot awesome fantabulous story.

I check it a dozen times a day for updates.

The shower stall was a nice touch.

Update more, please! Soon!
plainwhitelie chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
I love love love this story.

I get chills every now and then. xD
cat's wand chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
Oh my I love this story so much! It's just plain amazing! I can't wait to see what happens next:)
Vamp-by-Night chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
So far so good

I really liked the, "are you under the impression that chivalry is dead or actively trying to kill it" part.

Update soon
Nashi chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
Wow, I love this story more with each chapter. Keep it up! I love how he is becoming more human and more caring even though he's still denying that he cares for her as more then sex. Eager for more!
beautifly92 chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
They kinda look like ppl who are just getting to know each other and at the same time are flirting

cute!

update soon!
ol2bob chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
I've been having a great holiday and this made it even better!

Loved the hot lemons... xD

“Really, I just wanted an excuse to come over,” I said, hoping that sounded less like a lovesick idiot and more like the rake I was.- hahhaa.. funny how either way, he just came off as sweet even though he didn't want to be...

She couldn’t divide polynomials to save her life, but I couldn’t blame her for her lack of patience with the task. It wasn’t exactly a critical life skill, no matter how long one lived.- AMEN. and Edward would know..

“Bella, are you under the impression that chivalry is dead, or are you actively trying to kill it?”

“My back had harder work yesterday,” I reminded her, causing a blush to rise in her cheeks. “You didn’t seem to care so much then.”- hahha... love his teasing!
Little Miss Whitlock chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
oh this story is so good :)
lionfellwithlamb chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
I'm in love with this story, good work!

ps. please; don't ever stop this please. ]
GinnyW 31 chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
Wonderful chapter. I'd wondered about his eye colour, and of course Bella noticed right away. :) I'm looking forward to more.
ITeachArtnTX chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
Just enough fluff to satisfy, And just enough Edward to keep me satisfied. LOL
neologismitastical chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
Hey.

This was a great chapter - I loved the part where Edward said, "Some of them were going to have hideous children" LOLZIE! Update soon!

Keep writing!

~Kellin
Silvara7 chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
I love this so much I can't tell you!
bellasblush chapter 4 . 12/27/2008
I really love this version of Edward. Typical vamp, with human inclinations. I got a kick out of his devious mental asides in chapt 1. I love how you are weaving in some SM thoughts/themes and making them completely your own (ie, your lion/lamb reference) Great job!
psalmofsummer chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
This is amazing. Nothing more to be said.
14,751 | « Prev Page 1 .. 943 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 963 .. Last Next »