Reviews for Bonne Foi
krazyem chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
holy crap you are an amazing writer! i love your stories! i don't find edward or bella OOC...they fit well with how they've lived their lives in this universe...

i love your version of Edward...so hot and sexy...

can't wait for more!
PrincessCupcake chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
this story is awesome and smexy
MCRmy Echelon chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
update nice story!
beautifly92 chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
Wow!

You have LOTS of reviews for one chapter XDD

you're amazing! xDD

I really enjoyed the chapter! Actually, I can see both Bella and Edward in your story, They are very IC

n.n

Anyway, update soon Amethyst!

C'ya!
ScarletRubie chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
i love it but i have a question wouldn't bella notice Edward's red eyes? i mean he feeds on humans, then again maybe not its kinda dark outside IDK just a thought
cvkiwi chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
why cant sex be that great all the time...the pure need is so nice.

good story i like how you described him hunting very choosey. thought it was good
jenjan24 chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
I was so glad to see that you updated! I absolutly love your story and I was so glad that he seeked out Bella again...not that I thought he wouldn't. And I really love this story just being in Edward's POV...its different! Can't wait to read more!
sounds of music chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
This story is spectacular! I love it! I can't wait for the next chapter - please post again soon!
pippapear chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
I like this. . .

Very intense connection at the end. . .Sexy smexing.

Cheers.
polyphany chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
Absolutly amazing story! I love it! Please update again soon!
annniej13 chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
This story is so intriguing. I can't wait to see where you take it. Thanks for sharing your story with us!

Definitely looking forward to more! :)
EdwardxBellaCullen chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
well that was hot! great job with this chapter! im lovin it!
emillythestrange chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
wow. i can't wait for more! i absolutely lov eit adn i love it adn i love it adn please please please update soon!
raven1212 chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
I'm really liking this. I love that it's in Edward's POV he's just much more interesting than Bella is.
Vamp-by-Night chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
Oh and here I was thinking it just meant Good "sexy" Times.

lol. I'm glad you updated. I really really really LOVE this story so far. I cant wait to see where it goes.

And please, get Edward some blood already. He's making me hungry. lol.

Update soon.