Reviews for Bonne Foi
jean chapter 4 . 12/24/2008
i like, please udpate soon
Nashi chapter 4 . 12/24/2008
I wondered if he would come upon feeding off of animals like that. I like this chapter a lot. Seeing the more human emotions creep into him without him noticing... I wonder when he will notice the change in his eyes? Can't wait, I love this story.
morrisdee chapter 4 . 12/24/2008
(GASP!) this is so GOOD! its so different and interesting, and unique. i loved reading this! i'll be waiting for another update!

haha :)
PLV chapter 4 . 12/24/2008
Good story. Please keep writing, I can not wait for the next installment. PLV Merry Christmas )
XxNikixX chapter 4 . 12/24/2008
Oh I'm so glad you posted another chapter!

This is such an interesting take on Bella and Edward, and I can't wait to see how it progresses!

I hope you update again soon.

Happy Holidays!

x
Lacrymosa121381 chapter 4 . 12/24/2008
Oh man. I loved this chapter. A favourite, definitely. Nice balance of sweaty hotness (lol) and, well, everything else! Awesome!
Alverdine chapter 4 . 12/24/2008
This story just gets better and better! I love the different path Edward is taking, for once not a martyr but the lion about to eat one. speaking of lions. love the lion tamer comment lol. fit so well.

he found out he can feed of animals...im wondering will he find out that he has invented the wheel again lol? are the cullens going to be in the story? ah...i should just be patient :)

as always exceptionally well written! i cant wait for more!

Happy holidays! Eva
vampirelove11 chapter 4 . 12/23/2008
Really good! Update your an awesome author!
VampTugaGirl chapter 4 . 12/23/2008
great story D update soon please!
alisa231 chapter 4 . 12/23/2008
Wow! I love this story. )

I loved how they were both jealous at the coffee shop and Bella's comment about being a lion tamer. How fitting!

Edward feeding on the deer -that reminded me so much of Carlisle..

I cannot wait for the next chapter. D
laibballfan chapter 4 . 12/23/2008
aw.. poor eddie... but at least he found out that he can feed on animals. update soon. happy holidays.
my little chickadee chapter 4 . 12/23/2008
What a fascinating concept, and so skillfully written. Edward is so complex here, and I can't wait to see what you have planned. Looking forward to more!
LizE7 chapter 4 . 12/23/2008
Love your story, update soon please :)
aveasyn chapter 4 . 12/23/2008
I'm def a perv for lovin' this Edward who has this constant crave for Bella. Its kinda cute.
JoVersify chapter 4 . 12/23/2008
GAH! I can't get enough of this story. I so love your Edward, I don't know why. He's so beyond OOC and I just love it. He's dirty and gritty and a bastard, but still, not at the same time.

And him beating off at the end was just fucking beautiful.

HURRY! MORE MORE MORE! PLEASE!
14,743 | « Prev Page 1 .. 946 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 966 .. Last Next »