Reviews for Bonne Foi
GinnyW 31 chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
Wonderful chapter. I'd wondered about his eye colour, and of course Bella noticed right away. :) I'm looking forward to more.
ITeachArtnTX chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
Just enough fluff to satisfy, And just enough Edward to keep me satisfied. LOL
neologismitastical chapter 5 . 12/27/2008

This was a great chapter - I loved the part where Edward said, "Some of them were going to have hideous children" LOLZIE! Update soon!

Keep writing!

Silvara7 chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
I love this so much I can't tell you!
bellasblush chapter 4 . 12/27/2008
I really love this version of Edward. Typical vamp, with human inclinations. I got a kick out of his devious mental asides in chapt 1. I love how you are weaving in some SM thoughts/themes and making them completely your own (ie, your lion/lamb reference) Great job!
psalmofsummer chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
This is amazing. Nothing more to be said.
ieatsourgrapes chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
Yep, still hooked. :D
WhisperedHopes chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
Excellent chapter! I love how Edward's thought of 'creatures being happier once they eaten', it echoes Bella's thoughts in Twilight.

Edward/Bella's relationship is progressing nicely, I look forward to more :)
marauder-fangirl chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
This relationship gets more interesting every time I read...
FrancisHHr chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
Aw... I love this Edward... he's so dangerous, a truly bad boy, and he's revindicating for her... can't wait for him to admit his feeling... that magnetic draw? It's soon-to-be love, dear...
mskathy chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
This chapter is so hot. I love this whole storyline and it is utterly sweet and romantic.

The best part of this, imho, was the ending. I love Edward asking if B thought chivalry was dead, or was she actively trying to kill it.. and then his comment about his back having worked harder the day before - hysterical.
midsummerstars chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
I truly LOVELOVELOVE this story! I can't wait for more! Will the other Cullens make appearances? Or does Edward even know them in this story?
dawntwilight000 chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
Love it! Edwards falling for her! He can't see it, but he is. So very well written!
RitaRitaMargarita chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
Oh, he has it bad and he doesn't even know it. I love how he rationalizes it all. Can't wait for the next chapter.
milestogo116 chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
I thought it was funny that you put in the line where Edward said "This playing human thing is easy". For some reason that just made me laugh. Your Edward is starting to act kind of like Twilight Edward but still drastically different. It's cute how he is trying to interpret normal human things so as not to scare Bella. And of course she noticed the eye color change. I thought that was a great bit to add in. Loved it. Great job.
14,787 | « Prev Page 1 .. 946 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 966 .. Last Next »