Reviews for Bonne Foi
karenwrites chapter 3 . 12/13/2008
thanks for the update! hope you can do it asap again cause im dying to read more lol
bexi21 chapter 3 . 12/13/2008
These last two chapters were fantastic! I'm so glad you started writing a new story. :D The twist in this is so intriguing and nothing's sexier than dark Edward. XD

Loves it! Can't wait to read more!
Lady Jimita chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
You have earned an A!

Normally, I think I'd want Bella's half of the story, but in this story, I really don't. I like that it's Edward telling of his journey, his conflicts...without any sidetracking into Bella's mind.

I am interested to see where you take this, in terms of the rest of the Cullens showing up - and how you explain Bella's lack of reaction to Edward's cold skin and other in-human aspects to him. My thoughts at present are that she's just so happy he's around and interested that she's not going to risk asking too many questions at this point.

Very, very good show. You are consistent in the quality of your work - even if we do have to wait for it sometimes. (This was updated surprisingly faster than I'd expected.)
JustBiteMePLease chapter 3 . 12/12/2008
Woo. loving it! Excellent writing-so absorbing! Can't wait to see where this goes.
Lilliput chapter 3 . 12/12/2008
I'm hooked on this story. I've got a ton of faith in your storytelling ability because your "Only Human" is, hands down, one of the best fanfics I've ever read. Please don't wait too long to update Bonne Foi! I can't wait to see where you take it.
dbgordon8 chapter 3 . 12/12/2008
can't wait for the next update!
Per Amore chapter 3 . 12/12/2008
I like it so far. I'm a little apprehensive because this is different from anything I've ever read, but I LOVED "Only Human" so I know this will be amazing. I do have one thing about it, though. In the books, Edward has this natural pull to Bella and he has it in the fic, but it's different. For instance, in the book he loved watching her sleep and he also was sincere when she told her stories about her mom and such, but in the fic, he seems to only be doing it for appearances and doesn't really care. I just think his natural pull to know everything about her would still be there...even if he does feast on humans and everything.
jupiter2005 chapter 3 . 12/12/2008
great story so far. please update soon. and talk about steamy sex. cant wait to read more.
Sarah chapter 3 . 12/12/2008
wow, this is a very original idea. I love that it is all in EPOV. I love that he gets bored when she sleeps and that he has to remind himself to have human reactions. Such a fantastic change of pace to start a story with sex and build towards having feeling rather than the other way around. You are doing an awesome job. Looking forward to the next update!
smileon chapter 3 . 12/12/2008
I really like this darker Edward, you're writing him so well. And this story idea itself is awesome. Definitely post more when you can. :o)
Cicci Green chapter 3 . 12/12/2008
ah, this is very good.

Excellent, in fact.

Original, but totally believable. I can absolutely believe this is how Edward would have turned out if he hadn't been with Carlisle.

I love your writing style too.

I look forward to the rest.
apricotrose chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
I really, really like this story so far. I read some of the stories on your profile and I think your writing is absolutely brilliant, probably the best I've ever read on fanfiction. Can't wait for more on this story! :D
solidae26 chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
This story is hot. Damn.

I'm totally into darkwarw - I dig the stalker obsessed bit he has about him.

Can't wait for more - the 20th you say? I'll be here!
Lacrymosa121381 chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
Uh, more please? Yeah. NOW. Kthnxbi. ;) haha.
truehazel chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
Oh. Edward's acting slightly human. But, I really appreciate how you didn't have him change all of the sudden. I would not expect this Edward to enjoy watching Bella sleep and it seems some of the time he's bored. Gasp! This version of Edward and Bella is normal. They actually have to fall in love, not just automatically adore each other. Really, this seems like the most human Edward I've read. He thinks like a guy; he's bored when she's asleep, he thinks he can sleep with another girl because Bella's not special. It's interesting, and I like it.

Though we all love our Edward, what if in the books he had treated Bella like he treated everyone else?

Can't wait for more.