Reviews for Bonne Foi
queenofspades19 chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
No kidding it's his pleasure.
Anna Diamond chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
wonderful, wonderful, WONDERFUL! :)
Eric'sBondedSince76 chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
I like the direction this story is taking. It's very different from any others I've read on this site. Edward has his darker side, but not in a bad way. It's basically the same character, he just feeds on humans instead of animals. His development of emotions and feelings for Bella is still the same. His desire for her and his blood lust is also the same. The only major difference I see is the sex factor...but really, I think it makes it more interesting. The fact he was her first and was able to control his blood lust on the first day meeting her is pretty incredible. It mirrors Edward's stregth and control.

I also like the change in Bella's character. She is OOC, but not so much that she's a totally different person. She's still a bookwork, still intelligent, still self conscious, etc. It's a subtle difference that makes her slightly more appealing, maybe because we're not inside her head constantly hearing about how perfect Edward is. I do wonder though if she's thought about some of the things Edward pondered over. The fact that she's not concerned about using protection to prevent STD's, the fact that she doesn't seem to notice Edward's lack of body temperature or the fact that his body and skin are like concrete.

I'll admit that I like the fact that they're able to get some tongue action going with their kisses. I think there's a certain kind of sensuality in that kind of kissing...and I'm talking about slobbery kisses either. It's not necessary to molest a person's mouth, there's nothing sensual in that. I liked the way the kisses were in the movie, and that's not how I pictured them in the books. I think there's a lot to be said for sensuality. Anyway, enough rambling. Have a good trip, I look forward to your return!
ChieriAn9eL chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
Thank you for updating before you left! xD

Everything seems so much more intense here since Edward is even MORE distanced from humans...
Scorpio11 chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
This Edward is so alien since he is a human blood drinker and doesn't have the relationships with other people or vampires. It's fascinating to watch him try to feel his way along and understand his draw to Bella.
vkh chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
I love the story; even if Bella and Edward are a bit OOC, I really like it. I can't wait for the next chapter.
A Carm chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
Aww. He's jealous.

Loved it.

Have fun on you trip!
beautifly92 chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
Totally amazing!

You updated really really fast! n.n

I'm happy!

hehe

Please update soon the next one too!

Edward's just soo great here! He's really Edward! YAY XDD

C'ya!
102655 chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
I LOVE it! Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue
Medea Ariadne DeMarchi chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
Love the chapter. You're doing an amazing job. Please Update Soon! :)
Thallium81 chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
quite wonderful.

the vampattraction was well done.

edward's rationalization of his urges was well done.

i cannot wait for more.

luckily more is written so i do not have to wait.

yay!
Mrs.Sirius Black chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
Sigh. Update!
MCRmy Echelon chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
do you really have to wait till the 22nd? i'm sure theres internet at your traveling destination.
One with the Wind chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
Kudos for the great chapter. I love how the story's going.
GiveUsAKiss413 chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
Oh Edward. So jealous and awesome.

I'm in love with this.