Reviews for Bonne Foi
neologismitastical chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
Hey.

It was refreshing to get a shorter chapter... Your chapters are usually so long! I liked it anyway, just as much as I do the long ones. I hope you update soon!

Keep writing!

~Kellin
RitaRitaMargarita chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
I LOVE you, Amethyst. Thanks so much for the update; I squealed when I saw the notice in my inbox.

This was an amazing chapter. Love how Edward is slowly realizing how integral Bella is to his existence now.

"“I have plenty of time on my hands.” More than she knew. But I didn’t want to spend it dragging answers out of her."

- Haha, love this. Twilight's Edward was more than willing to spend an entire day getting answers out of Bella, despite his frustration. I cracked up when I read that.

I also loved how Edward had a hard time coming up with questions! Brilliant. I am MAJORLY looking up to the next update. Have I mentioned how much I love this story? And you? :)
mischief-maker1 chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
You know, I really love this story! Can't wait for more!
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
I love the story!

Cant wait for more!

Update soon
vkh chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
Amazing, same as the other chapters. I am looking forward to the next one. 3
Nicholh2008 chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
This is a great story! update soon!
Forest Sentry Koneji chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
Yes! One: You've finally updated , and two: Edward finally found out that he could feed from animals! Absolutely loved the chapter, as usual. Keep up the amazing writing!
SuperWhoLocked91 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I like it a lot!

~Melissa~
Tsumii chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
i loved how edward discovered the possibility of animal blood satiating his thirst, the jealous bits of their personalities are always hilariously adorable. Really can't wait to see where you take this story, its brilliant thus far!
An chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
I was wondering why I thought this was so good. Then I saw you wrote Only Human and I knew. Must get back to reading!
Melissa Black13 chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
Loving this story! Superbly written! Please update soon! )
tlp chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
Wow!

Love the concept and love the writing!

I can't wait for the next update!
sarah chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
So I did a little fist pump when I saw that this had updated and it did not disappoint. I love this Edward. These are my favorite lines:

-"it seemed pointless to let her injure herself"

-"...unacceptable. I needed to have access to her and dropping out of school would be an obstacle"

The transition to realizing that he can hunt animals seemed very natural. well done.

I love how frustrated he gets that he can't read her mind and he is having to "work" harder to interact with her. I also loved that he refers to sex as "using her body". His feeling are growing, but he isn't even fully aware of how much he actually cares for her. Love it, love it, love it!
jilburfm chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
More frequent updates? YEA!

I adore this story. Seriously, I love your arrogant, selfish Edward. I've read so many AH stories with an arrogant, selfish Edward and it just doesn't seem to work quite right - but as a vamp, it is just so believable.
bookworm-nz chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
Yay! Happy to see an update of this story. I love selfish possessive Edward, even so its amusing to see the power Bella already has over him. The way he will alter things to make her happy then attempt to come up with a selfish reason to justify his behaviour...

So the all important animal blood discovery has been made. Hm. It will be interesting to see the differences it makes to Edward's temperament as he continues to drink it...I'm wondering if his conscience is going to start bothering him? And whether his curiosity as to other vampires surviving this way is a hint that the Cullens will be making an appearance? (don't feel you have to answer these if you don't want to - I'm just speculating!)

Thanks for the update you're doing an awesome job with this story :)
14,735 | « Prev Page 1 .. 948 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 968 .. Last Next »