Reviews for Bonne Foi
EastAngels2009 chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
this is great. please update soon.
jilburfm chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
I love how this story is shaping up. And your explanation for no birth control is excellent. Of course the van accident would have still happened, and with no Edward, there would be dire consequences. And the fact that people make her feel less human as a result is so honest and real.

Selfish and possessive Edward is HOT. And I love how he's annoyed with pretending. Or is he just fooling himself? :-)
pippapear chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
Love the way you write their chemistry!

& love Edward being jealous & not coping with being jealous & not understanding how, why etc.

Very good chapter.

Thanks so much.

Cheers.

Emmy.

xx
wishimight chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
Aww. He's jealous. That's kinda cute. I love how he's trying to convince himself that he needs to pretend to have a relationship with her for her sake-so that she'll continue to see him for sex-but he's the one that seems to be acting like a "normal" boyfriend in a relationship. How sad for Bella, but at the same time yay for Edward not having to bite her uterus later on! lol

Thanks for updating lightning quick! Can't wait to read more! :)
alisa231 chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
OME! Two updates in two days? It's an early Christmas. lol.

This was such a good chapter...Edward has fallen for her! It is so obvious...poor guy is just in denial. I love how he's so jealous of Jacob. Haha P
Nashi chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
Oh I'm so glad to see you updated. I really enjoy this story. I like what your doing with Edward, it very believable considering he would have had basically no one in his life up to this point (or at least that is what I have understood). I can't wait to see how his personality develops as his love for Bella grows and becomes realized. I love that he has a hard time feeding now, that will cause him grief. I wonder how he will discover the alternative, or if he will have to force himself to feed at some point. Love the story dearly.
PinkSlytherin chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
does jake see her as more than a friend?
gangstapenguinduck lover chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
BAHAHAHAHA.

UPDATE!
cshorte chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
Great chapter! Can't wait to read more! Are you going to have werewolves in your story? Curious to see how long it will take Bella to figure out Edward is a vampire?
dolphingirl79 chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
they seem to be growing closer and closer. I wonder if the other Cullens ever find their way into the story. keep up the great work.
shira01 chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
I like it I like it! Update soon.
stef chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
I'm loving this darker Edward. Cant wait to read more :)
polyphany chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
I like dark Edward!
ieatsourgrapes chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
I can't wait to read more!
KrzyRiver chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
You have no idea how happy it made me to see that we got another chapter so soon! I am completely in love with this story and can't wait to see what happens. I love that Edward isn't just immediately in love with Bella, that it's going to be a slower build. And that he was bored out of his mind while she slept? Definitely not our Edward! Loved it!

It will be sad to see nothing for a while, but I hope you enjoy your travels!
14,612 | « Prev Page 1 .. 948 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 968 .. Last Next »