Reviews for Bonne Foi
Bookworm365 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I love this story! It's a nice change of pace.

Update when you can! ( Let's hope for soon ;D )
Bobby Danny chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
HAHHAHA!

FUNNY CHAP!
pippapear chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
Wow.

Great chapter.

I love how strong his self denial is.

So bloody clueless is he.

He is SUNK!

I love your writing & the subtle build up of his feelings & intentions.

Great great stuff!

Thanks.
Cicci Green chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
Oh, how I adore this fic.

I hope you had a nice trip :)

It was a great chapter of course, but I was kinda surprised at how soon Edward discovered the whole feeding of animals thing. I was expecting it to be a longer process, and more difficult. But on the other hand, I dont know how long you've planned to make this fic.

I look forward to the next chapter!
ieatsourgrapes chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
Yay! So glad to see an update. I love your dark!Edward.
LcarbyM chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
great chapter, can't wait for more BxE action!
TwiDi chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
Definitely looking forward to the next chapter... I wonder if jacob is a warewolf? hm... *evil grin* I definitely hope so ;)

LOVING THIS! It was absolutely delicious!

Cheers!
CryHope chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
Heya,

I hope you had a wonderful time in your vacation! I'm certainly pleased that you're back, and oh my, this chapter. Where shall I start? I love the way you ease the concept of Edward drinking from animal instead of human. And the end part there... yea, sexy as hell. D

Im waiting for the next chapter!
LadyYara chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
I'm very much looking forward for the next chapter :)
GinnyW 31 chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
Oh, I do love this story. Edward has hunted on a deer... very good. Interesting that Bella affects him so badly... badly enough to change his diet because of her. I'm glad that you're back and I hope that you had a good trip. I am really looking forward to more.
aurel91 chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
Love it :)
loveisms chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
Whew...that was amazing. I absolutely love this story. You are doing an amazing job. I love reading your darker Edward. Keep up the great work and update again soon!
katmom chapter 3 . 12/22/2008
Ah, here it is the 22nd...and I'm already stalking this story! LOL!

I hope you had a great time while you were gone, but get to typing already! ;)

This really IS great...and I can hardly wait to read MORE.

Let me be honest too, the fact that your grammar and spelling are above average makes me appreciate it even more! Thanks so much for your attention to detail!
milestogo116 chapter 3 . 12/21/2008
I just stumbled onto your story and I honestly couldn't stop thinking about it. Your premise is very different then anything I've ever read. Can't wait for your next update.
llg5437 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Please update! I love this!
14,716 | « Prev Page 1 .. 949 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 969 .. Last Next »