Reviews for Bonne Foi
Forest Sentry Koneji chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
Yes! One: You've finally updated , and two: Edward finally found out that he could feed from animals! Absolutely loved the chapter, as usual. Keep up the amazing writing!
SuperWhoLocked91 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I like it a lot!

~Melissa~
Tsumii chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
i loved how edward discovered the possibility of animal blood satiating his thirst, the jealous bits of their personalities are always hilariously adorable. Really can't wait to see where you take this story, its brilliant thus far!
An chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
I was wondering why I thought this was so good. Then I saw you wrote Only Human and I knew. Must get back to reading!
Melissa Black13 chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
Loving this story! Superbly written! Please update soon! )
tlp chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
Wow!

Love the concept and love the writing!

I can't wait for the next update!
sarah chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
So I did a little fist pump when I saw that this had updated and it did not disappoint. I love this Edward. These are my favorite lines:

-"it seemed pointless to let her injure herself"

-"...unacceptable. I needed to have access to her and dropping out of school would be an obstacle"

The transition to realizing that he can hunt animals seemed very natural. well done.

I love how frustrated he gets that he can't read her mind and he is having to "work" harder to interact with her. I also loved that he refers to sex as "using her body". His feeling are growing, but he isn't even fully aware of how much he actually cares for her. Love it, love it, love it!
jilburfm chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
More frequent updates? YEA!

I adore this story. Seriously, I love your arrogant, selfish Edward. I've read so many AH stories with an arrogant, selfish Edward and it just doesn't seem to work quite right - but as a vamp, it is just so believable.
bookworm-nz chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
Yay! Happy to see an update of this story. I love selfish possessive Edward, even so its amusing to see the power Bella already has over him. The way he will alter things to make her happy then attempt to come up with a selfish reason to justify his behaviour...

So the all important animal blood discovery has been made. Hm. It will be interesting to see the differences it makes to Edward's temperament as he continues to drink it...I'm wondering if his conscience is going to start bothering him? And whether his curiosity as to other vampires surviving this way is a hint that the Cullens will be making an appearance? (don't feel you have to answer these if you don't want to - I'm just speculating!)

Thanks for the update you're doing an awesome job with this story :)
kell chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
This was so AMAZING. Really you're a genius!
Melolabel chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
Translated directly Bonne Foi mean "good faith" in french...
truehazel chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
Aw. Poor Edward can't eat the tasty humans. Hehe.

He's turned into an addict now. He always wants Bella. As Bett Boop would say, "What a luck-ee gy-al."

And that gal is lucky, because hse gets dark Edward. Sigh.

I loved how Edward's not changing too fast. He cringes at saying the word cute, he feels guilty at her enthusiasm, he doesn't care about the woman he's about to bite...It's really nice. Realistic; I hate stories where Edward does a 180 in two days. Two words: Puh-lease.

So thanks for letting the story go at it's own pace.

jEsS
EdwardsGirlSarah chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
Love it can't wait to hear more
ReluctantRomantic chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
Your characterization of Edward is so intriguing ... and compelling. I can't wait to see how he continues to develop.
twilight.freak-2012 chapter 4 . 12/22/2008