Reviews for Bonne Foi
art is hard chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
so fantastic

i can't say yet, but i may like this more than "only human"

i can't tell yet, that was hell of a fic.
cshorte chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
loved it
Vampirfrau chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Hey,

I really liked the idea behind this story. But I think the "real" Edward and Bella would have acted different. Edward wouldn't want to kill innocent girls and Bella would never have unsave sex with a guy she met only minutes before...

But nevertheless I would like to hear more, your way of writing is very nice and also good to understand for a little german girl like me (-;

In all your stories I have read so far, your ideas and especially your alternation between humor, romance and adventure are very impressive!

I hope, you are able to understand my English - It's already midnight in Europe and my concentration is fading (-;

I hope you have a nice weekend and much time for updating your story!
shookie chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Wow! I wasn't too sure at first but I really loved this. The darker side of edward is great
gangstapenguinduck lover chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
I like it.

CONTINUE!
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
loved it, longer chapters please!
Lunatic Lorenzio chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
i burst out laughing when i read about edward not liking sex because he could hear all the vampires thoughts and stuff, it was very amusing.

but i wanna slap bella for being so stupid for KNOWING that there was a serial killer and still trusting a complete stranger, that girl REALLY needs to watch more csi or criminal minds or law and order or something.

but i really liked how you developed the story, with edward still so desperate to eat her (pun NOT intended) even when he's having his little thoughts of suprise at how she acts so differently from everyone, and it was highly amusing that edward got beaten at the book knowledge by bella. i think you did a really excellent job of developing the chapter from edward planning a quick kill to just a a quickie to wanting to see her again and stuff, i very much look forward to more :)
ScarlettLetters chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Great start! I like that you've kept Bella Bella, but given her a little more gumption and allowed her to go with her feelings on getting busy with Edward. Who, btw, you've done a great job with as well. He still has his superiority complex but with a little more callousness. I'm very interested with where you'll take this.
mjuyhnbgtrfv chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
I love it so flippin much!

Omg its so good that I can even put it in words!

Fnmwersdhjkxfhjdbnhrijdfkh

Please please update as soon as you can!
SexyStar101 chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
totally awesome :]
nikkie3219 chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
oh wow! that was so good! i really liked it, it was pretty hot! ;) i was so glad to get the alert, i've been patiently wait for your next story! i thought it was really good please continue writing! thank you
blackxout chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
this is great so far

good job
ITeachArtnTX chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
I was listening to the "Twilight" soundtrack as I read this. I must say, it made it all the more exciting. Ah, but where to go from here? I hope you have an interesting plot planned. If not, it was a great One-Shot!

Kathy
Muzo chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Hi.

Wow what an interesting new story! Great job.

Muzo
emillythestrange chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
wow. i absolutely love this story. it's very very very goo dan dplease please please continue to write more!
14,455 | « Prev Page 1 .. 949 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 .. Last Next »