Reviews for Bonne Foi
creampuffsteph chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
it's so awesome whenever i get updates from you. i remember when you were writing only human and there were some lulls in updates due to RL and i'd go check my email and there'd be a happy alert.

so that's how i feel about bonne foi already, after only2 chapters.

for me, the characters are not really OOC. in the books, bella was the one always wanting to get into edward's pants, he was the breaks in that relationship. and if edward were free to develop as avamp without carlisle, i picture him to be like that. who's to say his gentlemanly human ways would continue to influence him if it werent for carlisle?

anyway, that's just my 2 cents on the matter...not like i have to tell you, you're the author after all.

but seriously, it's great, how edward is seemingly developing more human feelings while using his vampness to isolate them still.
Pamela Cullen chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
I love this story so far it's probably the best EPOV story I've ever read even with the OOC-ness parts.

Great update I hope you update again soon I can't wait to see what happens next

Pamela Cullen
PurdueLiz chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
I was so excited to see a new chapter! Watching Edward trying to sex up another woman and then feed from her and not being able to was quite interesting. Obviously something is going on with him in terms of his reaction to Bella. "She was mine, this little human, and I think she knew it." Thanks for the note at the end, I didn't really have any questions, but it was interesting to read your thoughts. Can't wait for the next one.
CryHope chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
Lovely chapter as always. Glad to know that there wont be any babies popping out anytime soon. Really interesting that Edward couldn't feed after meeting up with Bella. Hopefully that'd turn him into a "vegetarian".

Looking forward to the next chapter D.
colacherry chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
SO excited to see this being updated! like where the story is headed and i really like seeing this in EPOV.
aurel91 chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
Amazing, very well written :)
stavanger1 chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
great job! i love edwards internal battle!
searchingforstories chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
This is wonderful. I loved your last one and I love this one. I'm ok with your characters being ooc. I read so many of then that they are staring to all melt into one another. So when I read a story that is really original I get really excited and really obsessed. You have such an original idea here and I love that its from Edwards POV. I think thats all we need. Good Job! Keep going...hurry and update!
mskathy chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
Beautiful chapter. I really love the way you are weaving this story.

I love Edward's total confusion on the hold Bella has on him, and his ability to recreate that hold, his experimentation, if you will.

It is interesting that he seems so torn between not caring if he's hurting her, and caring a great deal. I'm sure it's a battle in his head still.

Thanks for the update.
mischief-maker1 chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
This is SUCH a good story! I Can't wait for more! And you know I love me some smut, but I love an actual plot even more!
Bobby Danny chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
awsome!

please update

!
twilight.freak-2012 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
LOVE it
dbgordon8 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I hope you continue with this story, i love that Edward starts out bad and a little dirty in this one. PLease update soon!
LALAlolaXO chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
please continue!
WhisperedHopes chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Excellent start, I'm very intrigued to see how you continue with this :)
14,558 | « Prev Page 1 .. 951 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 .. Last Next »