Reviews for Bonne Foi
WolverinesRogue chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
great story so far, looking forward to the next chapter!
Brooklynn10 chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
I love reading Edward's POV in this story. Every thing he does is thought through and he is learning new things everyday.

Bravo!
Sheeijan chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
Well the whole coffee shop thing is just a disaster waiting to happen, isn't it? Between the guy making Edward jealous and wanting to kill him, and the girl annoying the hell out of him, he's going to be tempted like crazy. Not to mention Bella being her clumsy self and possibly upsetting patrons! I don't see Edward taking it very well if someone yells at her.

Durn! I was so hoping for a lemon, guess I'll just have to make do with the mental image of Edward jerking himself off. Oh well. Nothing interesting or hot about that. Nope. *grins*
PurdueLiz chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
I'm so glad you're back, hope you had a good trip.

Small town job-hunting stinks, I feel for Bella. I shudder at the thought of that girl hiring her simply to see Edward, that would be very uncomfortable. Edward's hunting is interesting, obviously Bella is having a huge effect on him. And then he discovered he could feed off animals. Will be fun to watch him as he discovers new animals to feed from and find that which he prefers. Love how he's questioning whether tomorrow is too soon to see her again. Can't wait for more.
Oo Livia Cullen oO chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
*high pitched squeal* I'm so so so happy you posted a new chapter ! I consider it one of my Christmas present ! And it was a great chapter ! Edward finally has an epiphany about other ways of sustaining himself, it was very realistic and well written. I can't wait to see how their relationship will evolve ! Oh and the lemons too of course !
dawntwilight000 chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
This is a very excellent story. As usual your writting is so very good. Please update again soon. Can't wait!
iamawickedchild chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
Aww! he's feading on animals now! yay! good for him for finally discover them! :) i love this story more and more each chapter, there is something so attractive in a dark Edward.

I love it that he's jelaous! and he wants to pretend that is just to "have her" any time he wants when in reality it's because he really is possesive of her but b/c of their attraction...

i'm rambbling! Amazing chappie! can't wait for more!
Bookworm365 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I love this story! It's a nice change of pace.

Update when you can! ( Let's hope for soon ;D )
Bobby Danny chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
HAHHAHA!

FUNNY CHAP!
pippapear chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
Wow.

Great chapter.

I love how strong his self denial is.

So bloody clueless is he.

He is SUNK!

I love your writing & the subtle build up of his feelings & intentions.

Great great stuff!

Thanks.
Cicci Green chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
Oh, how I adore this fic.

I hope you had a nice trip :)

It was a great chapter of course, but I was kinda surprised at how soon Edward discovered the whole feeding of animals thing. I was expecting it to be a longer process, and more difficult. But on the other hand, I dont know how long you've planned to make this fic.

I look forward to the next chapter!
ieatsourgrapes chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
Yay! So glad to see an update. I love your dark!Edward.
LcarbyM chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
great chapter, can't wait for more BxE action!
TwiDi chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
Definitely looking forward to the next chapter... I wonder if jacob is a warewolf? hm... *evil grin* I definitely hope so ;)

LOVING THIS! It was absolutely delicious!

Cheers!
CryHope chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
Heya,

I hope you had a wonderful time in your vacation! I'm certainly pleased that you're back, and oh my, this chapter. Where shall I start? I love the way you ease the concept of Edward drinking from animal instead of human. And the end part there... yea, sexy as hell. D

Im waiting for the next chapter!
14,753 | « Prev Page 1 .. 951 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 971 .. Last Next »