Reviews for Bonne Foi
nikkie3219 chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
good chapter, really enjoying the story. hope you have fun on your trip! )
mskathy chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
aw, I totally love this chapter! I think it's hysterical that Edward really has himself convinced he's just pretending to be in a relationship with her. Is it wrong that I like that Bella can't get pregnant?

Thanks so much for updating this story. I hope you have safe travels and I look forward to an update when you get back!
jbluvs2sing chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
I guess we will see if Bella is perceptive and can figure out if Edward is a vampire. I noticed that his thirst is present but it isn't really bothering him very much. Is his lust for her body overriding that? Please update soon.
FantasyMother chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
If nothing else, I need to write to encourage you to keep going. I am thoroughly impressed with how you've twisted the background of the characters, and how thoroughly and accurately you're exploring this. This has the potential to even outdo your last story, and that's the best compliment I could ever give anyone.
ScarlettLetters chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
I love how Edward is still trying to be all cold and calculating, but he's totally fallen for the little human girl. He still hasn't eaten! Is he going to stay on an all-human diet or will he figure out a way to go veggie? Maybe discover it by accident? I love that Bella is more open with him, it makes things so much easier.
Starshinedown chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
w00t! Jealous Edward!

I'm actually impressed at how controlled he is right now...hungry, jealous, and still behaving. Wow.
RitaRitaMargarita chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
Another fab chapter. I love Edward in denial... and I love how he's getting jealous. It made my stomach flip, I tella ya. It's funny how he doesn't realize how far gone he is yet.
Miss Dipity chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
i love it!... i loved only human!... and now... i love this!... it's perfect!...
LadyYara chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
very nice chapter :)
PurdueLiz chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
Excellent chapter. Loved Edward's thoughts on her sleeping, and how much time it takes. And that he's thinking he'll have to pretend to form a relationship with her, yet everything he does seems to pull him in deeper too. I suspect it won't be long until he's not pretending at all. Their exchanging of information about their pasts was quite good too. Quite a lot that we learned there, and Bella showed him how perceptive she could be. Loved him snooping around while she slept again. The jealousy over Jake was perfect.

Have safe travels. I'll be looking forward to an update once you're back.
ObsessingOverEdward chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
Another great chapter. I love how formal he is and how he's fighting against becoming too attached yet, puts himself in situations that make him get more attached.

Thanks for sharing!
N. Meno chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
Here Edward definitely plays the part of the lion on the hunt. He plans out each move so strategically...it's almost funny. I have to say, I'm happy that we can see a bit of his human side peeking through. I love how he feels the need to justify everything he's thinking or feeling. Cute. Good chapter. Can't wait for the next one :)
GinnyW 31 chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
Well, we learned a bit more about what Bella is thinking, which is nice. It's got to be so difficult for Edward. I'm still wondering how thirsty he is at this point and what Bella would say about his red eyes. And... and... there is a lot I'm curious about really. I'm just anxious to see what you've got planned for this story.
mischief-maker1 chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
LOVED this chapter and love the different Edward from what I usually read. Can't wait for more! Have a safe trip traveling!
Sheeijan chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
I thought it was funny, how Edward found "sleeping" next to Bella so tedious. Such a difference between this Edward and canon Edward! But it makes sense, since he's not in love with Bella (yet). But you really have worked hard to create a credible personality for Edward that had to live in his circumstances, I find him fascinating (and hot). You can tell he's still EDWARD though, like with the jealousy and possessiveness. That sure hasn't changed!
14,636 | « Prev Page 1 .. 951 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 971 .. Last Next »