Reviews for Bonne Foi
ieatsourgrapes chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
Yay! So glad to see an update. I love your dark!Edward.
LcarbyM chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
great chapter, can't wait for more BxE action!
TwiDi chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
Definitely looking forward to the next chapter... I wonder if jacob is a warewolf? hm... *evil grin* I definitely hope so ;)

LOVING THIS! It was absolutely delicious!

Cheers!
CryHope chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
Heya,

I hope you had a wonderful time in your vacation! I'm certainly pleased that you're back, and oh my, this chapter. Where shall I start? I love the way you ease the concept of Edward drinking from animal instead of human. And the end part there... yea, sexy as hell. D

Im waiting for the next chapter!
LadyYara chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
I'm very much looking forward for the next chapter :)
GinnyW 31 chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
Oh, I do love this story. Edward has hunted on a deer... very good. Interesting that Bella affects him so badly... badly enough to change his diet because of her. I'm glad that you're back and I hope that you had a good trip. I am really looking forward to more.
aurel91 chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
Love it :)
loveisms chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
Whew...that was amazing. I absolutely love this story. You are doing an amazing job. I love reading your darker Edward. Keep up the great work and update again soon!
katmom chapter 3 . 12/22/2008
Ah, here it is the 22nd...and I'm already stalking this story! LOL!

I hope you had a great time while you were gone, but get to typing already! ;)

This really IS great...and I can hardly wait to read MORE.

Let me be honest too, the fact that your grammar and spelling are above average makes me appreciate it even more! Thanks so much for your attention to detail!
milestogo116 chapter 3 . 12/21/2008
I just stumbled onto your story and I honestly couldn't stop thinking about it. Your premise is very different then anything I've ever read. Can't wait for your next update.
llg5437 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Please update! I love this!
Anitamichichi chapter 2 . 12/18/2008
Yay! I'm so happy you updated. I was beginning to think you might have left this as a one-shot. I loved this dark take to Edward and I love that you plan to keep it in his POV.

And to let you know my appreciation of your writing, I've read a lot of Twilight fan fic's-and I mean a lot. Only Human still holds as my favorite fan fic. by far, it's the first one that ever made me really cry. I've read a lot of people who do All Human for Twilight, and while some aren't bad, I like to keep to Edward is a vampire and Bella is human or soon-to-be vampire. After all it's when we fell in love with Edward in the first place. So thank you for keeping it that way! Can't wait for your next update.
AllBeenSaidBefore chapter 3 . 12/18/2008
This story is... awesomely original. I really want to read more. :-)
Chrysthepirate chapter 3 . 12/18/2008
I really like it. It's different in a good way.
XxNikixX chapter 3 . 12/18/2008
Well, I just finished reading your other fanfic Only Human, and decided I would give this one a try as well. They're both very good! The contrast between the two is really refreshing. It's very common that authors tend to stick to the same story lines and characterizations.

Anyways, I hope you update as soon as you can. Well, when you get back from traveling that is.
14,742 | « Prev Page 1 .. 951 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 971 .. Last Next »