Reviews for Bonne Foi
Per Amore chapter 3 . 12/12/2008
I like it so far. I'm a little apprehensive because this is different from anything I've ever read, but I LOVED "Only Human" so I know this will be amazing. I do have one thing about it, though. In the books, Edward has this natural pull to Bella and he has it in the fic, but it's different. For instance, in the book he loved watching her sleep and he also was sincere when she told her stories about her mom and such, but in the fic, he seems to only be doing it for appearances and doesn't really care. I just think his natural pull to know everything about her would still be there...even if he does feast on humans and everything.
jupiter2005 chapter 3 . 12/12/2008
great story so far. please update soon. and talk about steamy sex. cant wait to read more.
Sarah chapter 3 . 12/12/2008
wow, this is a very original idea. I love that it is all in EPOV. I love that he gets bored when she sleeps and that he has to remind himself to have human reactions. Such a fantastic change of pace to start a story with sex and build towards having feeling rather than the other way around. You are doing an awesome job. Looking forward to the next update!
smileon chapter 3 . 12/12/2008
I really like this darker Edward, you're writing him so well. And this story idea itself is awesome. Definitely post more when you can. :o)
Cicci Green chapter 3 . 12/12/2008
ah, this is very good.

Excellent, in fact.

Original, but totally believable. I can absolutely believe this is how Edward would have turned out if he hadn't been with Carlisle.

I love your writing style too.

I look forward to the rest.
apricotrose chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
I really, really like this story so far. I read some of the stories on your profile and I think your writing is absolutely brilliant, probably the best I've ever read on fanfiction. Can't wait for more on this story! :D
solidae26 chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
This story is hot. Damn.

I'm totally into darkwarw - I dig the stalker obsessed bit he has about him.

Can't wait for more - the 20th you say? I'll be here!
Lacrymosa121381 chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
Uh, more please? Yeah. NOW. Kthnxbi. ;) haha.
truehazel chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
Oh. Edward's acting slightly human. But, I really appreciate how you didn't have him change all of the sudden. I would not expect this Edward to enjoy watching Bella sleep and it seems some of the time he's bored. Gasp! This version of Edward and Bella is normal. They actually have to fall in love, not just automatically adore each other. Really, this seems like the most human Edward I've read. He thinks like a guy; he's bored when she's asleep, he thinks he can sleep with another girl because Bella's not special. It's interesting, and I like it.

Though we all love our Edward, what if in the books he had treated Bella like he treated everyone else?

Can't wait for more.

jEsS
roxymar chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
wow!

edward did a total 180. now he's the boyfriend!

love it, great job, your still my favorite author!

LizE7 chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
Yay! Another chapter amazing...

I love your story, can't wait for more :)
Pamela Cullen chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
Hehee he looked through her things while she slept!

And I loved how he got bored while she was sleeping haha XD

That's a bit different than he actual feels in the book but he has a different background now so it's all understandable.

Also his jealousy and possessiveness is right on, though I have a feeling it'll be worst in this story than in the book

I wonder how he'll feel when he meets Jacob... is he a werewolf, and I wonder how he would feel about any other boy who is her friend.

Love this chapter and this story, I can't wait for your next update! Have a nice trip! :)

~Pamela Cullen
Bennyjo4 chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
Enjoy your story. I am glad Edward is starting to mellow out a little. Is Jake going to be a werewolf? Look forward to the next update.
WeasleyWeakness chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
i love baffled edward! can't wait for more. have a good trip!
Lacrymosa121381 chapter 2 . 12/10/2008