Reviews for Bonne Foi
EastAngels2009 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
this is great. please update soon.
eglantine16 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Very interesting take on their story. I like it!
colacherry chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
seriously hot and can't wait to read more!
alisa231 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Gosh...you are so good at writing Edward! This was awesome, I can't wait for more. D
PurdueLiz chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
I've had this alert sitting in my inbox for awhile and finally had a good chance to read it. WOW. Amazing twist on the story, and quite delicious as well. I do hope that you'll be continuing it. I am very much looking forward to what will happen between them.
X.Black.Black.Heart.X chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
love this story so far!

cant wait for more)
apples4sale chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Well this is something new. Can't wait to see what Edward does with his human... As always your writing is wonderful. I loved 'Only Human' and was glad to see that you started a new story!
FrancisHHr chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Wow... this is a whole new take... I always envisioned a fic where Edward whould meet Bella in college, but to add to it the fact that's he eats humans? And that he's not even that nice... it's hot! Nothing wrong with a bad boy every now and then, and I can feel he's the same Edward we all know and love, deep down, and it's just a matter of time for Bella to dig up that part of him... can't wait for the next chapter, it's really good... can't imagine him with red eyes, though... that's the only thing that breaks my structure... hahahahahaa... anyways... see ya! Hopefully soon!
CryHope chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
You MUST update soon. This is brilliant.
Pamela Cullen chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Great start I've already read 'Only Human' and loved it so I'm sure I'll love this one too

Is there gonna be a chapter from Bella's pov, or is this all gonna be from Edward's pov? Either way I'm sure it'll be one awesome story!

Please update this story soon, I can't wait 2 read more!

~Pamela Cullen
summerof17 chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
wow.

great story.

i really mean it.

the way it was written is so good.

hope to see more. update! :D

love it.
GiveUsAKiss413 chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
I absolutely love this!

Your dark Edward is scary and hot and self centered and disdainful. Awesomeward.

Oh and Bella, I can't wait to get some of her perspective.
mskathy chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Love this story so far, thanks for sharing with us. I can't wait to read how this progresses.
Kita Tisharoo chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Wow, this is interesting, and pretty well written too! I wonder where it is going to go... can't wait for another chapter!
janeilly chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
holy shit that was so good! UPDATE!
14,587 | « Prev Page 1 .. 954 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 .. Last Next »