Reviews for Bonne Foi
jbluvs2sing chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
I like hearing from EPOV. Your story is very well written and I love how just having Bella that one time has already started to change Edward. He will have to figure out eventually how to satisfy his thirst...can't be thirsty around her.
TwiDi chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
I trust you completely, but you really need to give us the next chapter and really soon!

This is really good and I just can't get enought of it!

GREAT WORK!

Please update soon ;)

CHEERS!
Oo Livia Cullen oO chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
I'm so in love with this story I'm getting ridiculous ! When I saw the update, I squealed so loud that I woke up my cat Hello Kitty and she looked at me like I was getting murdered ! I wish she could read the awesomeness you write ! I totally loved this chapter. I loved how Edward tries to stay away but can't because he's so fascinated by this little human. I can't wait for more. Are you gonna be updating soon? If not, take ALL the time you need !
marauder-fangirl chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
Looking good! I can't wait for the next chapter. I really like seeing a different side of Edward...
GinnyW 31 chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
I'm still greatly intrigued and was glad to see that you added more to this story. I am dying to know how things progress for them, what Bella thinks of his cold skin, if we'll be seeing any of the Cullens, what Edward will do to feed and just how thirsty he is... so many questions and so many possibilities.
LadyYara chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
very interesting two chapters :) though it pains me that most probably it'll take you a few months to complete the whole story. but it seems to be worth waiting for :)
Sheeijan chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
Wow, I am so happy to see an update. This is an awesome story, such an amazing mixture of mystery, darkness and smut. Very intelligent though, it's not random smut and that makes it all the better. Not that there is anything wrong with PWP, I love those too, but it's just better with story foreplay.
creampuffsteph chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
it's so awesome whenever i get updates from you. i remember when you were writing only human and there were some lulls in updates due to RL and i'd go check my email and there'd be a happy alert.

so that's how i feel about bonne foi already, after only2 chapters.

for me, the characters are not really OOC. in the books, bella was the one always wanting to get into edward's pants, he was the breaks in that relationship. and if edward were free to develop as avamp without carlisle, i picture him to be like that. who's to say his gentlemanly human ways would continue to influence him if it werent for carlisle?

anyway, that's just my 2 cents on the matter...not like i have to tell you, you're the author after all.

but seriously, it's great, how edward is seemingly developing more human feelings while using his vampness to isolate them still.
Pamela Cullen chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
I love this story so far it's probably the best EPOV story I've ever read even with the OOC-ness parts.

Great update I hope you update again soon I can't wait to see what happens next

~Pamela Cullen
PurdueLiz chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
I was so excited to see a new chapter! Watching Edward trying to sex up another woman and then feed from her and not being able to was quite interesting. Obviously something is going on with him in terms of his reaction to Bella. "She was mine, this little human, and I think she knew it." Thanks for the note at the end, I didn't really have any questions, but it was interesting to read your thoughts. Can't wait for the next one.
CryHope chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
Lovely chapter as always. Glad to know that there wont be any babies popping out anytime soon. Really interesting that Edward couldn't feed after meeting up with Bella. Hopefully that'd turn him into a "vegetarian".

Looking forward to the next chapter D.
colacherry chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
SO excited to see this being updated! like where the story is headed and i really like seeing this in EPOV.
aurel91 chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
Amazing, very well written :)
stavanger1 chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
great job! i love edwards internal battle!
searchingforstories chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
This is wonderful. I loved your last one and I love this one. I'm ok with your characters being ooc. I read so many of then that they are staring to all melt into one another. So when I read a story that is really original I get really excited and really obsessed. You have such an original idea here and I love that its from Edwards POV. I think thats all we need. Good Job! Keep going...hurry and update!
14,610 | « Prev Page 1 .. 954 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 .. Last Next »