Reviews for Truth or Dare - Death Eater Style
EverydayMagic17 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
...twitch...twitch...
NevilleCanKickMattLewis'Butt chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
"'Nothing serious, but I was just thinking that whatever Lord Voldemort is up to, it isn't something as innocent as 'Truth or Dare.''

''Truth or Dare'? What a marvelous idea,' said Lord Voldemort."

That was simply perfect. XD

"'And remember that Lord Voldemort knows when you are lying, yes, he always knows…' Snape rolled his eyes." L.O.L

"'You're spying for Dumbledore?' MacNair exclaimed.

'That was an internal monologue! You're not supposed to hear that!' Snape snapped."

"'Are you a spy for Dumbledore?' Voldemort asked.

'Curses! It's backfired!' Snape thought."

"'Double Dare!' exclaimed MacNair. The other Death Eaters 'ooooh'ed in appreciation."

"'Come, MacNair, it was a Double Dare. You cannot refuse it,' Voldemort advised."

Monty Python reference!

"'AAH!' Snape screamed. "Bad, BAD memory!'"

"'WoooOOOOOooooo!' Snape, Nott, and Wormtail teased." Are they highschoolers now? XD Nothing like some good old out-of-character behavior to tickle your funny bone. Wait, that didn't make sense.

"Only once before in history had a wizard ever chosen the unholy Triple Dog Dare." Bahahaha!

That was so funny. I love you.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Only once before in history had a wizard ever chosen the unholy Triple Dog Dare. According to legend that wizard had been the infamous Sargon the Omnipotent, and his Triple Dog Dare had led to not only the sinking of Atlantis but also the conversion of the fifth planet of the solar system into an asteroid belt.

I would use this dare to:

Voldemort, make Unbreakable Vow, on your life and magic, to never kill or harm, in any way, Harry James Potter, his friends, members of Malfoy family, members of Black family, members of Snape and Prince families.

I haven't had that much fun since we put that huge giant condom on Big Ben!

Thanks for humour.
Mittenzs chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
HAHAHA I lmfao'ed!
asweallfallfromgrace chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
lolol the end is funny! Its good!
demort chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Well the Death Eaters are behaving like a bunch of kiddies on a sugar-high...love it!
Rain Reeve chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
lol i love this it is soo funny.

plz write something else like this i loved it.
TheName-Cho chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
This is really genius!
Beauxbatons22 chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
hahaha, that was absoultly hilarious!

i loved it!

please update soon, i really liked it!

Keep Writing!

KK
Sweet.Melody817 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
that was hilarious!
LandUnderWave chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Ha, this is SO funny! I can just imagine Harry's face when he's about to dump the paint over Voldemort. Please write more like this!
by candlelight chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Not sane at all but absolutely hysterical...I give it a 100 out of 10 just for being so incredibly random.

haha well done.
revolutionrose chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Hehe loved the so deserved that!
ThexUselessxMule chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
-Insanelaughtersnort-

Hehe...he...hehe! You have no idea how funny it was to read this... Truth or Dare, deah-eater style... wow, that is just...awesome.

Especially the Triple Dog Dare, man... imagine Harry, Ron and Hermione's faces... damn, I would give anything to be them.

Hilarious!
awindowtothepast chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
OMG LMAO! this was so awesome! just brilliant. do you have any more like this?