Reviews for Thank You For Loving Me
odalys-ortiz chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Interesting choice for a song. Love the mush for the last part of the trilogy. That's how it should be between the two of them.
Youkai kagami chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Well, what a find.

I'm in a review-happy mode tonight, after finding no less than my FOURTH excellent M/L fanfic, after having to wade through loads and loads of M/A, M/Z, L/A...etcetera.

In any event, 'twas superb, and I'm off to read the first two of the trilogy!

I loved this!
Bob chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Beautiful!
heehee chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
i lurve that song!

Laa laa la la lal

EXCELLENT! Got this from sum1z favorite stories list!- go u!
Fair Cate chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
o fluffy fluff fluff fluff! I love it!
Carolyn chapter 1 . 11/25/2001
For some reason I missed this when you fist posted. I never miss your fics because they're always first rate! Your stories flow and your dialogue is always so perfect. This was very loving and romantic and just what I've needed lately. Not enough romance on the show right now. Your fics help relieve that longing. I loved this! Don't quit writing these wonderful fics...ever!
Amy chapter 1 . 11/22/2001
Once again, great, wonderful, shippery, bliss! I just have to tell you, that the line "When Logan looked at her he didn't see a barcode, he saw a girl" has got to be one of the most beautiful and poignant lines that I have ever read in a fanfic before. That so perfectly summoned up exactly what the show has been trying to tell us since the begining. Awesome, thanks for making my silly romantic self sigh in happiness. Please write some more stories soon. Amy
Aquila1 chapter 1 . 11/21/2001
Tee hee! :) I loved the end! It was such a cute twist. Well, we both know how I feel about your choice

of songs, but between my fits of giggles as I remembered the last time I heard

that song sung, I loved the story. It was a fun ending to a fun trilogy. I knew you

sappy side to you :) But ack! a spelling mistake! What am I going to do with you? ;)

Great stuff, even though I'll be singing that last little number for the rest of the day!
Rigel of the North chapter 1 . 11/21/2001
Nice ending to the trilogy, but I'm a little surprised. Your usually one of the ones that suffers least from spelling or grammar problems, but I picked up the odd mistake in this. What happened? Not that it spoiled the story any, far from it, but it's not the norm for usually perfect fic to suddenly come up with things like 'site' for 'sight' and 'would' for 'could'.
bb chapter 1 . 11/21/2001
loveit love how u finished the story it was so cute
bulletproof chapter 1 . 11/21/2001
Cute. A good end to the trilogy.