Reviews for Recurring Event
Guest chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
MadeLongAgo chapter 8 . 9/8/2009
This is fascinating and incredible! You have Pratchett's talent for engaging storytelling while leaving just the right amount of head-scratching and puzzlement about what's going on to keep us readers coming back for more. The detail and the obvious intricacy of the plot, as well as the wonderfully creative idea that is murder-by-turnwise-wine, are simply breathtaking.

On a side note, I do hope Vetinary lives to taunt Vimes some more! D: Really, Anke-Morpork is doomed without him, I hope the Watch can fix this!
Goonlalagoon chapter 8 . 7/31/2009
Nice chapter. Liked the footnotes.
Clodia chapter 8 . 7/26/2009
Very interesting development! Neil has certainly given at least one bit of the game away; I'm very curious as to how you'll move things along from here. I'm also interested in how you'll develop Neil's motivation; it seems a little simple just to attribute his temporally confusing (but delightfully Pratchetty) plotting to wanting to purge the city of tyranny. Will that be explained further? And I do like the second footnote!

Thank you!
LadyAdarah chapter 8 . 7/25/2009
Yay! That's a great update! I knew he had something to do with the murder, but I hope someone can stop him in time! Carrot wouldn't let Selachii get in the way of preventing murder :)
Christini chapter 7 . 5/29/2009
I don't generally like reading Discworld fanfic becuase I'm of the belief that it's impossible ever to come anywhere vaguely near the genius the is Terry Pratchett.

You just came pretty close.

I really enjoyed that - please write more!

I loved Death meeting Lord Vetinari:)
Edna Pests chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I wonder if Vimes is sad about Vet's death at all. Well, probably not, probably just annoyed, because the man was good at his job.
Mirliton chapter 7 . 5/22/2009
Poor Vimes... Vetinari quite dead, a Desorganizer lost in time throusers, ducks and now Mrs Palms. You're cruel

Oh, and I love the way you explain imps' virus. It seems that someone has found a very strange way to suppress the Patrician...
LadyAdarah chapter 7 . 5/19/2009
Yay! I really love updates for this story! :-D

And it's good to see that Mrs Palm is getting involved and at least someone apart from Vimes is on Vetinari's side as it were.
Grummel chapter 7 . 5/17/2009
Poor Vimes, Millions of victims of the IT industry will feel with you.

I wonder whether he misunderstood Cheerie or was referring to the wine as well. Maybe next chapter will tell us.
Goonlalagoon chapter 7 . 5/15/2009
Oh dear, Vimes' disorganiser is giving him yet more trouble...

keep it up!
Clodia chapter 7 . 5/15/2009
Continues to intrigue! I particularly like the line, 'only an unusually keen observer could have deduced Vimes' agitation': this, plus the footnote, plus Mrs Palm's observation, is lovely! The Cheery/Vimes banter is also good. Thanks!
Leia Tortoise chapter 6 . 5/13/2009
Very interesting fanfic, I enjoy the thriller tone! And I like disorganisers.

When will we get sequel, please?
Morwen Tindomerel chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
Ooh, Ooh! I knew it - somebody's been monkeying with Vimes' disorganizer! But why?

And I just love the footnote.
Mirliton chapter 6 . 4/4/2009
Werk. Watching Albert making dinner is... an interesting time. And quite instructive (about: what you will NOT eat fot dinner if you want to stay alive. Or, like Havelock, undead)

“I control my stew.”

It doesn't bite? nor grunt?... And what does it do to your stomach? (nonononono, I-don'-want-to know...)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »