Reviews for I Am Only But An Exorcist
jy24 chapter 6 . 7/8
sounds promising, but years of waiting is killing me. Why stop here? Seriously, your story is better than the others and I am looking for this kind of story for continue this crossover, don't let us down.
BabyGhost123 chapter 6 . 6/27
I love the story so far...I can't wait for the next chapter and who will Allen choose Sebastian or Kanda ( I hope he chooses Kanda) but I could already see he might choose Sebastian...update soon
Kanna Raimi chapter 6 . 10/25/2014
I love this sooo much.

Have you considered splitting him in two. Like imagine two Allen's; one an exorcist with a dark temper, and the other a Noah with a sadistic side. Both have a polite boy mask, but exorcist Allen has the clown and poker skills while Noah Allen has the musical talent and natural grace.

This way both Sebastian and Kanda have an Allen and it's the best suited to their needs.
Ravensoul1999 chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
Update the story soon please.
Allen94 chapter 6 . 12/16/2013
Okay so PLEASE and i mean PLEASE don't make it into SxA and keep it yullen because it's awesome and amazing that way. I love allen and yu together but it is a little weird with my name and anything
TOLAZYTOLOGIN chapter 6 . 12/8/2013
WHERE DA NEXT CHAPTER?! I NEED MORE! *Coughs* been yelling fanscreaming for a long time... Also hi!
Rain of the Forest chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
OH GOD! TUG OF WAR BETWEEN KANDA AND SEBASTIAN OVER ALLEN! This should be fun.
Yuki: I wonder a lot about what you consider FUN...
Rain of the Forest chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
Kanda!
Kairia'sYami chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
I don't think there is such a thing as to much into -man. And, I really can't imagine life without it... ,
Shirubagure chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
Lol. Wow what does fate have in store for Allen? xD pleae update anytime soon! This is so interesting just leaving it hanging would make me upset. :(
Shirubagure chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
That bracelet obviously belongs to Kanda! :3
Shirubagure chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Of course I love Allen he needs love more than any character in DGM! Especially what is happening in the manga right now... T.T I dont think anyone could hate allen and if someone did they will have a big angry mob in front of their house. *evil smirk*
Phoenix's death chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
Shiro: ... baka-usagi already there with ba-kanda and moyashi
me:SHIIIRRRROOOOOOO, DONT LEAVE ME BEHIND!
Kakudo Shi chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
Kanda! Please update soon:)
Soma307 chapter 6 . 5/18/2013
I love it please write more