Reviews for Zanpakutoulogy: Mismatched
frosty wonder ice chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Oh I really enjoyed this! Short but full of thought! I like that Yumichika wasn't over the top flamboyant and that Shuuhei was exasperated but not dramatically so. Fantastic job, thanks for the fun read!
ebonypol chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Thx for the fic :). Loved it :). Would love more! :)
Eh.Pic.x2 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
this is really well written - I squint and see fluff, my teacher sees and thinks it's just some "thing on the web" XD ... yanno, your writing style is interesting, cuz its so different from mine! I enjoy reading these fics ( not just cuz I like YummiXShuu, of course not just that XD). The "Zanpakutoulogy" is cool too lol.

Yeah...Um, I never login but I typed my user up there [_] Just sayin', yo! *has read too much Final Fantasy ... now on to KH!*
Tsavorite Garnet chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
This is amazing. Please continue this story when you have the chance.
kaibasgirlx chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Ah, please continue this? It's quite an interesting idea you have here.

I can easily see Yumichika being jealous of Shuuhei's zanpakuto, and I really like the part where he refused to use it, if it Shuuhei didn't want him to.

Overall, very well written, I enjoyed reading this

~Téa
Reidluver chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Heh-funny. Did anyone find out about his zanpakuto? I don't remember, but even so I like how it fit in with the story. Hisagi is awesome! :)
I'm Bread chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
hmm, i think its a very interesting concept

and not bcuz i like yaoi bcuz i hate it

it really does make sense

i think theyre a bit out of character but that might just be me

but u know, i think yumichika really does like his zanpakuto despite the fact that its a kido-type

and i bet shuhei's bankai will suit him much better

well anyhow, i really like the idea

its just the ooc-ness

im sorry .
Gryphalcon chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
*applause!*

Well done! I've read a lot of these two as a pairing, but this is the first fic I've read that takes up Shuuhei's comment on his shikai.

You have a good writing style too.
sexypancake chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
i liked this a lot. very cute. i hope to see more of this couple from you int he future. cheers!
ranchan-akari chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
XDD I like it! Especially the way that they both seem so in-character~! Please continue?
Skatt's Dance chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Nicely written! I love how you portray Yumichika.
Kachanski chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I really like this, its nice the way you catptured the dislike each of them holds for their zanpaktou, and It really makes sense that Yumichika would want one like Hisagi's which is purely combat.
greenteamoose chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
You written the story in a way that it makes me smile and feel warm and fuzzy inside. I think it's the way you made Hisagi and Yumichika interact (especially their argument in the beginning.. oh, how that made me laugh) in the fact of their different personalities. And it all ended with such a smooth (for lack of a better word) ending. Faves!

.moose
BitterSweetDrug chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
I really liked it, was a sweet story and

I liked the way Yumi react.. really

*squeez both of them*
Samebito Ryu chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
I am curious to see where you take this. It's interesting to note the disparity between these characteres as well as the qualities they share.