Reviews for Grace Like Rain
flower123 chapter 21 . 2/27/2011
lol oh poor edward...people are so judgmental who cares when you have a baby as long as you love him/her and can support them. update soon
The Predatory Wasp chapter 21 . 9/30/2009
eek, ok.

one; i am completely in love with this story.

two; i am a Christian so i can... understand/relate a lot to this this story.

three; i am very thankful that you are showing how Christians like, really are. were not all stuck up, holier-than-thou idiots.

yeah. update soon!
b4d3l2c1 chapter 21 . 9/30/2009
good story are you going to write more like about how eventually the church members come around?
bella-cullen1989 chapter 21 . 9/26/2009
geeks rule the world!
colacherry chapter 21 . 9/26/2009
i love this story so much and always get excited when it's updated! great chapter and i loved how sweet edward was with the baby belly!
EdwardxBellaxLover chapter 21 . 9/26/2009
I wish they have twin boy/girl that be awesome. update soon please.
Gottverdammit chapter 21 . 9/26/2009
I love it, keep it up.

-Lacey
countryprincess chapter 20 . 7/30/2009
i realize that you have been busy and life is difficult but i'm just letting you know that i am thankful that you decided to write this story. it is very refreshing to find someone who believes the same as me and is not afraid to write about it. i don't know what is going on in your life and itis not my place to know but i felt the God was telling me to send some encouragement you way. i hope things will settle down so that you can enjoy writing again. i enjoy reading you work and hope that you will pick it up again when you feel ready.
Kait-tastic chapter 20 . 6/19/2009
Ok first off WOW! Youre an amazing writer. Ive been looking for a story on here that was alligned with my beliefs. You really did well in capturing that struggle with religion. THank you for writing this.
watsoncmo chapter 13 . 6/7/2009
OMG I LOVE TOP GEAR! when i saw it i was couldnt stop laughing cause i just finished watching an episode of it!
bella-cullen1989 chapter 20 . 6/3/2009
aw thats so good!
Raven-Rach chapter 20 . 6/2/2009
Loving this so far ]
colacherry chapter 20 . 6/2/2009
i hope things get better for you! this was a lovely chapter and i'm so thrilled to see the story back.
dreamingincolorxo chapter 19 . 4/26/2009
aw that was a nice but kind of sad chapter. please update again! i think bella and edward should just find out the sex of the baby.
dreamingincolorxo chapter 18 . 4/26/2009