Reviews for Hiding Harry?
FalconLux chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Harry needs to run. Fast. If Ginny's that bad now, imagine when she's pregnant! O.O
Indigoblack chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Oh my god hilarious!
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I was laughing like crazy and had to hold up my hands to block out the words so I wouldn't accidentally spoil the ending.

Now that I've read the ending I'm a bit perplexed.

(She couldn't be that scary over something so small.)
sm1982 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
He ate her last choc frog!

Beautifully written.
Keep up the great work.

SM
MischievousCuriosity chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Ah Snape. You need to lighten up sometimes.
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
i cant talk i cant breath i cant stop lauaghing keep up the good work
N.Mirz chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
the image of snape laughing until he fell off his chair! hahahahahaha I think i'm gonna fall off mine!
Echo Moon chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
:) hlol
The Weatherwitch chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
uh oh...ginny on the rampage!

lol

poor harry

hahhahahha
Polish chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
"You know, Potter," Snape began. "I've been told that Ginny is quite like Lily was at that age. Perhaps..." here he paused again, lips twitching. "perhaps I dodged a bullet after all."

Ohhohohoh dang! that is just soo wrong! lol, -is crying at this point- -pokes Snape with a stick-
BEN-Beyond the Elusive Nomads chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
OH wow. Ginny does seem pretty scary.

*faves and dies*
TeamVampire chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Aw. Snape did something nice. *sniff* He's growing fond of Harry, I can tell. :D

Four foot eleven? Ahaha... That's so short! Ahahaha... I haven't been that short in years... Ahaha.

He ate her last chocolate frog? Oh, he is so dead. If he did that to me, I would be forced to punch him. Right in the face. *nods*
ridickulus101 chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
alright I think snape finally is going crazy! lol great job I LOVE you stories. Wait did I say that already in another one?

Oh well its the truth I LOVE! your stories...
sweetsour547 chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
this series makes absolutely no sense, and has no logical though process, and some parts are quite frankly seriously disturbing. I love it! This series is a nice change to the long stories that i usually read, and it is hillarious. I was wondering if you are planning on continuing this series for a while. I can't wait to see what else you can come up with for poor harry or snape to deal with. whatever it is, it is sure to be amusing!

-M.A.L.
Badbonita chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
He took her last piece of chocolate! No wonder Ginny was angry.