Reviews for A Game of Hoops
sakura-iris57 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
this story is really funny!
Uncoloured186 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Kawaii...! XD

The story is so cute. Greta was sneaky. She was planning to look unable to win the game just to trap Murata. This is the first time I read Murata/Greta. It was nicely done! :D

Thanks for sharing the story!

_S. Hasegawa
saints and sailors chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
awwwwe omg! soooo kawaiii!

s\despite the strange pairing, i luved it!
aicyel chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I absolutely loved it. Go Girl Power! Wonderful Job.
Ilyasviel16 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Wow! I love the pairing!
Weissfreya chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Hehehe... Greta and Murata... Murata being a perv will be so burnt to ashes if he dare cheat or look elsewhere - in case of Father Wolfram... and he have to face the MAOU if he ever did...

This is good... Is this the stand alone story but can be an epilogue for Seasons of Beautiful Wolfram?

Thanks for the great story...
Kinkatia chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Greta has clearly spent much time with Anissina.

-insert hysterical laughter here-

This was beautifully hilarious!
TREENS chapter 1 . 4/8/2009

It was so CUTE. :)

I've never though of Murata and Great being paired up, and now I have and it is AMAZING. (It sounds redundant from me now, huh?) :D I love the way you still added Yuuram in this story.

Go Greta! Haha. :)) Saty cool, Murata.

Oussearae chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
LOL! I like the part when greta said to Anissina "Anissina! Anissina! You're right! Women can propose!" LOL!
danteslacie chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Ha ha ha!

That was really funny!

I loved it!

Poor Ken...he seemed so shocked.

Vees chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Greta and Murata? Togheter? I cant' see that... but! I like adult Greta! She's not a wimp! I think she learnd a lot from Wolfram XD
Empress Vegah chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Ah... I was quite surprised by the story's outcome. Murata and Greta pairing is CUTE! ehehhe... I never expected that she will propose... I like the story. It's nice, cute, simple yet charming.

YAY! Wolyuu in the background! Greta's such a deceiver and a dom... ahahhaha! Kyuu... (.!_!.)

Thanks for the story!
ArrowSphere chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Hehe This was really adorable. I usually don't read Murata/Greta stories since it kinda bothers me he's known her since she was little, but this one was too cute to pass up. I could totally see Greta doing that. _ I could just imagine Wolfram trying to bite off Murata's head when he finds out.
maiyr chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Wow, I did not expect that pairing. Was it in the teaser? I must have missed it.

Nevertheless, a good way to tell the story. Never thought I'd see the day Murata walks into an easy trap. And what more, it was because he's being so kind. :D

Muraken the perv. I can't believe he even thought of looking at Greta (it's Greta for goodness' sake! The one they knew since she was still a little girl!) like that. Naughty-naughty!

::jaw drops:: It's from you? Ahahaha what a surprise! A good one though. As always, hope to see more from you. It's really like an early christmas or birthday gift to see a story from you. :D
kuroneko1571 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
LOL. Absolutely Loved It! Murata (the great manipulater)gets tricked by Greta. Too Funny! Wonder What Yuuri & Wolfram think of the engagement? A little fried Murata maybe...(ha..ha)

Would you maybe consider doing a follow-up one-shot with Yurri & Wolframs Reaction? Just a thought... _