Reviews for Just Two
Midwinter Sun chapter 1 . 3/4
I'm extremely allergic to asprin, so (and it's worse than you'd think! Salicylic acid/asprin is in root beer! And acne products! And lotions and shampoos and creams! I mean, it's not all bad, being allergic to the same thing as Time Lords)... :o) I needed this well-written piece of fluff in my life, thank you.
smorgansblorg chapter 1 . 1/30
it was short i like longer fanfictions but it was great
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
What a brilliant story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Great story, I really enjoyed it! :)
wibblylever chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Love it. Funny and drama filled at the same time. Well done.
Shelbs13 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
"Always knew your mum was going to kill me" Teehee! That line gave me an insane giggle fit.
Haven14 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Awwwwww 3
Dragon Elexus chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I really liked this, although not quite sure why. Maybe it was the Doctor babbling more than usual. Or the 'Doctor recommended' line. Brilliant one, that.
aurorasparrow88 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Beautiful! Favorite lines? "Always knew your mum was going to kill me," Haha, lovely! And: "You're stuck with me, Rose Tyler," Great job, you!
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Doctor recommended, haha. Love it. The couch scene was so cute!
paper.creations chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
That was adorable and quite funny :) When he said he always knew Jackie was going to kill him, I was in stitches.

Loved it!

-Maggie
Miles333 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
That was great! Poor Doctor. I loved the line of, "I always knew your mum was going to kill me." lol And I'm just curious: did you make up the fact that the Doctor is allergic to aspirin, or is it really true? O.O Anyway, awesome story! :)
shadow243ali chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
That was very funny. I was chuckling throughout...seriously some of your lines - perfect! I could so imagine him saying that when he's delusional but who doesn't love a delusion Doctor? :D
LuckyBlackCat chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Like it! Fave line: "I always knew your mother was going to kill me". Funny and fab :D
pipinheart chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
This is nice. Jackie would give him asprines while rose was out. Good thing all he had was a bad fever, could have been worse.