Reviews for Deception
AnotherChapterOfMe chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
You're awesome. And I love love love this story. But yeah, this chapter made me feel things.
J.Vengeance chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Oh wow! I love the insight into Wilson here. It's good to see what going on his head, what he's really thinking.

There was something so thoroughly realistic about this (and the earlier installments), so believable, despite the...-unique- situation. :P

Good god, your stories are so addicting!
VampaLori chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
you should totally ditch the emotion and go with the ACTION!

plus i wish that wilson & house weren't well...gay.

house should be more sarcastic too.
SocialOutsider chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
The morning scene was breathtaking.

Thought House had the advantage but it seems that Wilson has an edge because he's much stronger than House gives him credit for.

Hope they figure out their woes soon.

The thing about the belt is probably related back to House's childhood.

Maybe at the beatings he suffered from his father.

More soon, please!
Ashaera chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I felt terrible for Wilson in this one. He's not too sure of himself yet. House's reaction toward the belt left me with some dark insinuations. I look forward to reading more
MyffanwyAbberline chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
I LOVE it! It's awesome! You are GOD.
Scary Vampiress chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Loved House's little acts of defiance; they made it belivable. The insight into Wilson's thoughts was great, to see how far from composed he is with the situation. The morning/waking up scene between the two of them was really sweet, and gave us more of an idea about the dynamic of the relationship.

Can't wait for the next installment!
TombeDeLaLune chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
wow ! just wow !

update soon, this is wow !

thank you so much!

Is House going to talk to Wilson about his dad ?

I am so glad Wilson was not oblivious to House's reaction.

please update soon :)

ps - I can't beleive you're writing this series, Used, and Losing it at the same time !
God of Laundry Baskets chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Man, I love this story. I can't wait to see what happens next. I'll definatly be checking my inbox for the next instalment ;D
Houkanno Yuuhou chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Obviously, the fear of the belt must be a parting gift from John House.

You write this with so much understanding...although I can only wish that my husband is as gentle (and slightly awkward) as Wilson. He's read so much that he has no hesitancy, and I'm every bit like House here.

I'll try to wait patiently for the next installment, but I'll beg if I must!