Reviews for Mask
Guest chapter 6 . 9/6/2014
Joker is so out of character
I love it chapter 6 . 4/20/2014
You gave him something else... A side of him we've never seen before
ZenyZootSuit chapter 6 . 9/19/2012
I love this series! Poor guy...
Likeablackswallowtailbutterfly chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
I first read Vitiate and I loved it and I love this one as well. I think Heath Ledger completely remade this character and it's awesome, you do an amazing job at making him even more real. Thank you. Maddie.
Slipknot247 chapter 6 . 7/3/2010
Good story. enjoyed reading it. Your a good writer :)
thin white duke of death chapter 6 . 6/3/2010
I love some reasone I'm interested in stories where Joker is the victim...mabye it's because he never is the was hard core but you managed to pull it off:)
timenspace chapter 6 . 9/21/2009
Though oddly disturbing, it was well written. I thought it was perhaps a little out of character for him to be so vulnerable, but that was just me.

I dunno, I think they would have tortured him in Arkham, I just didn't want to imagine how.

Thanks for all the mental images...DX
Jokerlady chapter 6 . 7/26/2009

Now for round two.

I really enjoyed this piece.
Jokerlady chapter 5 . 7/26/2009
like always, magnificent work.

And I am amazed to hear you say that you dont know about psychology because i can tell you that it saunded realistic and plausible and the use of the technobabble fooled me on believing you had some psychology basics. My hat to you in that department, im very impressed.

Your writing is very dynamic, and energetic. I can almost feel the rage of Joker when he's angry and his frustation sometimes overwhelms me. Very good.

Oh, and before I forget...Joker's voiceis amazing. You really managed to capture his inflections and manerisms. It's like really hearing Ledger speaking. You caught his personality to the tee. Very nice.

Cant wait to read the next chapter. Here I go...
Rhae chapter 6 . 7/22/2009
I like that you had him kill her before he left-it would have been completely out of character if he had let her go.

I really liked this part:

*Something irreparable had been done to him. Again. When would it end? He’d thought he was done with that part of his life. Would he never escape from it? He was not meant to be the victim! He was sick of being the victim.*

Your author's note at the end was horrible, though. Bad Kichi, bad! XD
Rhae chapter 5 . 7/22/2009
I really like your characterization of the Joker. I hope he gets free. ;D

I really like this line-it had me giggling like an idiot for a few seconds. XD

*“We’ll be twins!” he cried amidst his laughter. “BFF’s” his laughter grew to a roar.*
Rhae chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
This is my favorite chapter so far. :)

I really liked this sentence:

*Several more boots connected with his back and he choked in agony as he felt a bone ... shift.. Or break. The pain made the distinction irrelevant.*

I also really like this one-it shows you have a brilliant graph on the Joker's personality:

*It wasn’t fear that motivated him, but pure fury. Those who hurt him must be repaid ten-fold. It was his most strictly obeyed rule. Until he got his revenge he was possessed with hatred, unable to be his usual capricious self.*

Jokerlady chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
Nice!...I'm still reading. Great story!
Jokerlady chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
Keep it up, this is great!
Jokerlady chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Wow...this story is amazing. You are indeed talented. I enjoyed ever single moment, and could almost picture Joker fighting the guards and the magic of your words made me feel the same anger that Joker was feeling for his situation as if it was my own. This is what great writing is made of...

Oh, please continue. This is lovely and cant wait for more, really.

Thanks for letting me experience this story. It is great