Reviews for King of Swords
Love this!
sevslave1 chapter 22 . 5/19
hauntingly beautiful story. definitely one of my favorites. I wish there was an epilogue though. it's just so good I want more!
TPalesh chapter 3 . 3/24
That's a very interesting start. I like stories with this kind of intensity. Looking forward
Kyrie Lorelei chapter 15 . 1/4
This reminds me a bit of the picture of Dorian Gray. It's brilliant!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/19/2015
This story was one of the most, if not the most, beautiful story I have ever read. I was enraptured the whole way along. The ending was absolutely fantastic, and I wish there was more. Thank you so much for all of the time and effort you put into this wondeful piece of art.

Your grammar, imagery, and emotion in King of Swords was absolutely impeccable. It reminded me a lot of my own writing style, which I have never really seen elsewhere before.

Again, thank you so much for this glorious piece of work. This is only the second review I have ever written, after a long time of reading fanfics.

Much love.
Maria chapter 22 . 7/22/2015
Fantastic story. Good writing and very creative premise. Thank you!
meg527 chapter 22 . 6/30/2015
Thank you so very much for sharing this story. It gave me hours of enjoyment.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/15/2015
Completely unique and beautifully written story. Thanks so much for sharing :)
egypt-gypsie chapter 22 . 2/7/2015
This story was absolutely magnificent. The language you used, literally seemed like the story may have written itself with how naturally it flowed. Excellent.

I felt like there could have been one more chapter about what they were doing some time after they cured themselves of the poison, but that did not hurt the existing story one bit.

One of my top HP stories, and certainly one of my top HG/SS stories. Superb job.
EclecticBonVivant chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
This is a really great story! The first chapted took me a while to get into but after that I couldn't stop reading. I love the way you took on the post-war aftermath. Bravo!
AnaNinaSnape chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
Wow. Its true. Wow.
Aisha04 chapter 22 . 5/4/2013
I loved it. It was sinister, interesting and mysterious. Amazingly well written.
DarkJewelRomani chapter 22 . 2/3/2013
Riveting and Beautiful. Thank you.
semicharmed chapter 22 . 9/23/2012
Brilliant.
Jadzania chapter 22 . 7/7/2012
I'm finished now. It's really a fantastic story