Reviews for King of Swords
meg527 chapter 22 . 6/30
Thank you so very much for sharing this story. It gave me hours of enjoyment.
Completely unique and beautifully written story. Thanks so much for sharing :)
egypt-gypsie chapter 22 . 2/7
This story was absolutely magnificent. The language you used, literally seemed like the story may have written itself with how naturally it flowed. Excellent.

I felt like there could have been one more chapter about what they were doing some time after they cured themselves of the poison, but that did not hurt the existing story one bit.

One of my top HP stories, and certainly one of my top HG/SS stories. Superb job.
EclecticBonVivant chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
This is a really great story! The first chapted took me a while to get into but after that I couldn't stop reading. I love the way you took on the post-war aftermath. Bravo!
AnaNinaSnape chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
Wow. Its true. Wow.
Aisha04 chapter 22 . 5/4/2013
I loved it. It was sinister, interesting and mysterious. Amazingly well written.
DarkJewelRomani chapter 22 . 2/3/2013
Riveting and Beautiful. Thank you.
semicharmed chapter 22 . 9/23/2012
Brilliant.
Jadzania chapter 22 . 7/7/2012
I'm finished now. It's really a fantastic story
Jadzania chapter 13 . 7/7/2012
I really love how you gave the room a consciousness!

All in all a great story. I started yesterday and I think I'm gonna finish it today even though actually I should be doing something else ;-)
excessivelyperky chapter 22 . 4/4/2012
Oh. How very marvelous and wonder-full. They all were healed by that baptism of joy.

(goes off to wipe my face with a dishtowel, a handkerchief just won't do it).

Brava!
excessivelyperky chapter 21 . 4/4/2012
Brilliant chapter. It's sad that Severus has to be alone, at least at first; and then he turns out to be connected to all of them, the way it should be. After all, a gaggle of Gryffindors needs _someone_ to help keep order.

The first one to walk through the glass is Arthur; and the first to sink into the peace of the place is Neville.

And I suspect that Ron will finally get to be hero; but that Severus is already seen as one by all of them.
excessivelyperky chapter 20 . 4/3/2012
Alone, neither here nor there? Or—

He stepped forward, conjured a chair, and settled in next to Hermione. She slipped her hand into his again and sighed.

-Yes, that's how it done. But it was a long, hard road before Severus could believe he would be welcome if he did that with anybody.

And I'm not surprised he has an Albus-flashback around Flitwick. Filius _did_ try to kill him, after all, and it's difficult for Snape to forgive every single person who's tried; there seem to be so many of them.

But with Hermione's wit and Neville's courage (I wonder if there's a chopped up serpent at the bottom of that Knight of Swords card), and Minerva's Scots stubbornnness, they're on their way.
excessivelyperky chapter 19 . 3/9/2012
Marvelous chapter. At last they are beginning to come together, instead of dividing against each other. Minerva holds the balance (though she has her own sins, she is blessedly free from guilt and thus can hold the center, at least for now. After all, anything _she_ did in the War was for the Greater Good, as I'm sure Dumbledore's portrait constantly tells her). But it helps to have someone outside the problem observing them all.

And I love the idea of Temperance; not only are they all changing for the better, but that card has always been Potions for me.

Eight of Wands-oh, that splendid rush into love! (Severus and Hermione already have it; Harry and Ginny desperately need it).
BellaTallin chapter 22 . 3/5/2012
I've read this story before on another site but I had to leave a comment here because I don't think I did at the other place. This is one of my absolute favorite HG/SS stories. You write it so tragically and so beautifully and so deep. Your portrayal of the characters is charged with emotion and conflicting thoughts and depth. Your plot is brilliant and incredibly well written. I think you have what it takes to be a writer in the same leagues as JKR. Well done.