Reviews for King of Swords
sweet-tang-honney chapter 12 . 12/23/2009
awesome chapter.
SJane chapter 12 . 12/23/2009
I'm sure it's already been said to you, but Chapters 10 & 11 are showing up as the exact same ...
sweet-tang-honney chapter 11 . 12/18/2009
great chapter.
sweet-tang-honney chapter 10 . 12/18/2009
great chapter.
renaid chapter 10 . 12/15/2009
Truly brilliant. Your unique approach to the same old love story is delightful. Can't wait for the next chapter.
notwritten chapter 10 . 12/14/2009
I enjoyed reading this. Keep smiling. :-)
lioness1120 chapter 9 . 12/7/2009
I really like this! Can't wait for you to continue!
Merrily-Macabre chapter 9 . 9/21/2009
I just found your story, and I think it's brilliant! It's wording makes it interesting to read, the ideas are new, you've used tarot, a Gaelic tarot I never knew existed, and invented something entirely knew. But just the way you described the feelings when Snape is following Hermione, and the way the evil clings and floats, is nearly visible. Just brilliant!
sweet-tang-honney chapter 9 . 9/18/2009
Loyd1957 chapter 9 . 9/18/2009
Bravo, wonderful, wonderful. These people with this darkness always inside them and waiting for them to part from one another is so creepy. I love these characters, dark, hurting and looking for light and salvation.
notwritten chapter 9 . 9/17/2009
This is a swell, and cool reading. Have a divine day tomorrow. Keep smiling. :-)
notwritten chapter 8 . 9/16/2009
I have enjoyed reading this. Keep smiling. :-)
sweet-tang-honney chapter 8 . 9/16/2009
sweet-tang-honney chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
Lazy Vigilante chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
well isn't this fic ridiculously awesome.

So glad I've stumbled upon it.

Really great - I love your blend of the metaphorical/emotional/sort of trascendental side of life with the physical.

Snape isn't quite Snape, but he's something different and better that feels right... and I'm very, very curious to see where this goes and what happens with the other six as well.
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »