Reviews for King of Swords
fahzzyquill chapter 5 . 6/16/2009
interesting, very interesting. update! i really like this story!
tambrathegreat chapter 5 . 6/16/2009
Another great chapter. I love the intensity between Severus and Hermione. The pain and loss that they both have experienced is almost palpable. I enjoy this story so much.

Thank you.
ajax.the.axe.murderess chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
the intensity of this story is amazing- and the fact that while it is emotionally heavy, it hasn't become overwhelming to the point of unpleasantness is a credit to your writing. The tense atmosphere of the first chapter contrasted so perfectly with hermione and severus' connection once they'd 'found' each other, so to speak...

and, truly, your characters are flawless- so clearly changed from their 'school days' and in pain, and yet still retaining some vestige of the essence of who they are, so they can help each other...

anyway, this has been absolutely fabulous- update soon! i have nothing but good things to say about this story (and trust me, i could continuing relating those things for quite a while)... but in the interest of not writing an excruciatingly long review, ill stop it here... stunning job! ]
sweet-tang-honney chapter 4 . 6/4/2009
loved the story!
fahzzyquill chapter 4 . 6/3/2009
this story is amazing. its so original and very creative. its dark but entwined with hope. its incredibly deep and complex. i love it!
tambrathegreat chapter 4 . 6/2/2009
Really well written story so far. Please continue with it.
Amaya Deniau chapter 4 . 5/31/2009
breathtakingly beautiful. i hadn't read a fic piece with this emotion in a long time.
notwritten chapter 4 . 5/31/2009
Thanks for sharing this reading. Cool and interesting. Keep smiling. :-)
Southernswimmer chapter 4 . 5/31/2009
Wonderfully written
Shanae0607 chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
This story is great, do you have any plan to finish it? I would love to read more.
Megan Consoer chapter 3 . 2/5/2009
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Dressagegrrrl chapter 3 . 12/1/2008
This is lovely. You've drawn the need between them so tightly. And the writing is beautiful.

You've got me fascinated! I can't wait to read more. :)
Southernswimmer chapter 3 . 11/21/2008
Love it!
notwritten chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
Thank you for sharing this interesting, and readable chapter today. Keep smiling. :-)
Southernswimmer chapter 2 . 11/16/2008