Reviews for King of Swords
blynkrayne chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
This is by far the best thing I've read, fanfiction, novel, news article, or written word in any form, in quite a long time. The characters are spot on and the plot is so intriguing. The concept that so much time has passed and now something is terribly wrong with HG is brilliant. I can't wait to see what the rest of the story will bring.
vintagejgc chapter 22 . 11/8/2010
I don't even know if I can properly express how much I loved reading this story. I devoured it in less than a weeks' time, and felt emotionally connected to the happy ending our heroes so deserved. Thank you so much for sharing it!
cbrendible chapter 22 . 11/3/2010
Beautiful... A story that with an even flow from beginning to end and completely satisfying and keeps a reader captivated. It was almost as if I were enchanted in reading this lovely piece of fanfiction. It had just the right amount of emotionalism as well like you didn't want the reader to be so distraught or over-ebullient about certain scenes but in between. The exact right amount of an ingredient to a potion. I want to give major props to your beta; it's quite rare for me to find a story written properly without taking away it's luminescence. Major props.

I sincerely hope to read more of your work in future.
It's-Kraggie chapter 22 . 10/29/2010
This was a brilliant story
Kat A. Klysmic chapter 22 . 10/29/2010
This was a truly lovely story, and a wonderful read! It pulled me in and refused to let me go until I had finished reading! Thank you so much for sharing it with everyone. You are very talented, and I hope you write many more stories, fanfiction and original alike!
renaid chapter 22 . 10/27/2010
That was absolutely delicious. I love the visual imagery of being embraced by the trees (and Sev & Hermione's wand wood being entwined as well was brilliant) and falling asleep under them.

It was a beautiful final chapter. Now that it's complete I'll go back to the beginning and read it all the way through once!

I look forward to what you share with us next!
asnapeintime chapter 22 . 10/26/2010
You are to be commended on such a wonderful piece of work. I truely enjoyed reading it. Now that it's finished I'll probably go back and read it all again from the beginning with no interruptions..yay. I really look forward to any further stories you wish to share with us.
notwritten chapter 22 . 10/26/2010
I like this ending. Thanks for sharing this wonderful story with everyone who had read it. Keep smiling. :-)
sweet-tang-honney chapter 22 . 10/26/2010
great chapter update soon:D
Vis Vires chapter 22 . 10/26/2010
This story was fantastic. Lucky for me, I didn't find it until about a month ago - so I've not been waiting quite as long for the conclusion as some of your other fans... but it was absolutely worth the wait! I thoroughly enjoyed this story, loved the plot, the character development and interactions - well done!
swerley chapter 22 . 10/26/2010
Wonderful! I enjoyed this all the way to the end. It started out so dark, and you did a masterful job pulling everyone into the light.

This story begs an epilogue. Perhaps a reunion picnic on the anniversary back to "their" place?
lillybelle76 chapter 22 . 10/26/2010
That was absolutely beautiful.
heartmom88 chapter 21 . 10/26/2010
Wow.

I don't let myself get emotionally invested in many stories, but this one has been very special. The depth of character analysis, the resolution of loose plot details, the beauty of the path to healing... this is a worthy epilogue, indeed. Thank you so much for sharing.

hm88
excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 10/25/2010
Oh, what a lovely chapter. And...it is magic that brings the Light.

Because, after all, Love is the greatest magic of all.
Munchlette Belle chapter 21 . 10/25/2010
I'm so excited to read the last chapter of this tomorrow, but also sad that the story will be over. I've greatly enjoyed this story and the relationship you've developed between Hermione and Severus. I've found the concept of Horcrux-poisoning to be really interesting and I'm looking forward to everyone finally feeling free from that darkness.
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »