Reviews for King of Swords
notwritten chapter 21 . 10/25/2010
Very interesting. Keep smiling. :-)
swerley chapter 21 . 10/25/2010
All these twists and turns! You've led us on a merry chase, machshefa! Not too much further now.

Hermione's and Snape's parting was so tender and heart-breaking. I hope all ends well for them.
sweet-tang-honney chapter 21 . 10/25/2010
loved the new chapter:D
renaid chapter 21 . 10/25/2010
Well, that was unexpected. But very cool.

Severus has to come too, doesn't he? He has to!
renaid chapter 20 . 10/25/2010
That was so full of hope! Though they all are overwhelmed by the potential hopelessness I can feel it imbued into the story - the fortune teller was delightful. I think much of the hope comes from her.

Can't wait for the rest! This has been such an amazing tale and delightfully different and fresh.
sweet-tang-honney chapter 20 . 10/24/2010
great chapter
miscmis chapter 19 . 10/19/2010
I am so glad that you've stuck with this story.

It's wonderful getting lost in your descriptions of the different sensations they experience - alone and as a group. You have a knack for describing things in different types of flows. Even Snape just taking a moment to enjoy watching Hermione is a nice bit of imagery: "Her hair had escaped its confines and was steadily creating a tangled cloud around her head."

In this chapter I liked how you diffused the potentially incendiary discussion between Snape and Harry. Snape cedes past success. The love pair then immediately address Harry's past wars with secrets by clarifying semantics.

And then Ron wanting to be "part of the solution."

Plus the chapter end with the psychic just made me laugh. It's great to see everyone making their way back.
lillybelle76 chapter 17 . 10/13/2010
Damn. Tears. Lots of tears. Where the hell is my Kleenex. Sniffle.
lillybelle76 chapter 10 . 10/13/2010
I've been trying to wait until I'd finished all 19 chapters to comment, but I can't. This is an entrancing piece of work. Unique, well thought out and very well plotted. The characters aren't even ooc, considering the circumstanced. I'm loving it.
sweet-tang-honney chapter 19 . 10/12/2010
This was an excellent chapter to read.

Looking forward to more. So, until then.
Gringotts713 chapter 19 . 10/12/2010
Just a quick note to say I enjoy the story and your style! Can't wait for more!
SJane chapter 19 . 10/12/2010
Yesterday while I was at work I suddenly had the thought of ... I haven't seen a new chapter from this story in a while. I wonder what happened. Of course, as work does, the thought was promptly burried under a number of other things. so this morning when I came in and saw this ... Well, YAY! I just wanted to tell you thank you, I love your story and I can't wait to see where it goes next.
notwritten chapter 19 . 10/11/2010
Very interesting reading. Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
Munchlette Belle chapter 19 . 10/11/2010
So exciting to see this updated! I really like the way you've delved into the cards and the way you interpret them within the story. I also like the glimpses of healing that some of the other characters have started to get and the way they're finally starting to work together. Really excellent chapter!
renaid chapter 19 . 10/11/2010
MMMmmmmm. New chapter...

I do like seeing the resolution to this horrific problem they've all been dying from. And seeing Hermione's trust in Severus is quite delicious.

I think I'm going to need to go back and read this from the beginning again, just to remember all the little bits.
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »