Reviews for King of Swords
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Update soon!
M.I adams chapter 18 . 9/23/2010
pplllease please please please please keep writing this story! i love it! couldnt stop reading. :) please get this message and keep reading
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 9/19/2010
Marvelous chapter. The three of them have found _Home_ together; and those at Hogwarts have been able to move on as well (though Minerva should take _some_ responsibility for the damage she did to Severus, no doubt she never will). At least Portrait!Dumbledore is beginning to realize that he damaged those around him almost as much as Voldemort did those in his circle-which meant that Snape got a double dose. Hermione recognizes the distance that he has come, and is glad to be able to lean on him. Fortunately she is able to let him lean on her, too. Notice that all three draw their strength from the earth itself-Hermione and Severus are both earth signs, and if Neville isn't one as well I will eat his Mimbletonia, with salt.

But the Weasleys are all fire; that will be a more difficult element to tame. And only five are spoken of. Is Percy no longer part of the family any more? Then again, he never was.

Anyway, excellent chapter. I'm so glad that Molly isn't blind.
Budge123 chapter 18 . 9/7/2010
Just came across your story. You have a really unique perspective. I especially liked the inclusion of the tarot card elements throughout the story. I hope you will update soon.
excessivelyperky chapter 15 . 8/20/2010
Marvelous chapter-how wonderful that Snape has finally been given enough Light to be able to save Hermione from the Dark, and can see Neville as a friend, not a rival.

And both Neville and Hermione can see Severus as one who holds Light himself.

I hope the other four can find their Light, as well.
cecelle chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
"I'd long become accustomed to my own darkness." His voice was bleak. "I've had no reason to consider any other source for the pain."

The poor man!

I am glad that they are now in this together.
cecelle chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
An intriguing premise. "Most of them are dead" - I wonder who other than Hermione is still alive.
cecelle chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Very intriguing start! I love the atmosphere you create. My interest is piqued even though I don't have a clue what's going on yet! ;0)
excessivelyperky chapter 14 . 7/8/2010
What a marvelous chapter, there in the Room of Requirement. It's easy to forget Vincent Crabbe; the Gryffindors didn't consider him a person to begin with, while Snape had too much of a burden for any man.

But the Room remembers, even if they didn't.
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 6/28/2010
Oh, splendid; this is a wonderful chapter. (I would have asked the house elves what they thought about the basic problem, too-you never know, they might have had the answer all along-but the Room of Requirement was a glorious idea).

And of course Snape is still suspicious; he's been treated well and then been turned on before. But here's hoping that he'll finally grow to trust the others (and that they, in turn, will prove worthy of trust, they have some making up to do, after all).
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 6/18/2010
Mirrors are magic because they tell the truth.

Wonderful chapter-and when Severus and Hermione are looking for mirrors, I hope they remember to look into each other's eyes.

As for Spinner's End vs. Hogwarts-the contrast would have been hard for _Hermione_. For Snape, the change between the two would not have been as apparent, especially as a student. Once he was free of his parents, and before Wormtail's residence there, he may well have preferred Spinner's End.

But what matter is that they are together.
Midnightawakenonyou chapter 18 . 6/16/2010
great story
notwritten chapter 18 . 6/16/2010
Interesting to read. Thank you for sharing this. Keep smiling. :-)
Artemis Decibal chapter 18 . 6/16/2010
Wow, now as I read this chapter I realize that this story is really deep and concerns the real world here as well. Keep up the excellent work! Can't wait for the next chapter!
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 6/5/2010
Excellent chapter about light, and dark, and broken mirrors.

But Snape and Lucius (and Draco, to a certain degree) have another vulnerability; they were exposed, over time, to the Horcrux's _source_. That can't be a good thing.

Very good bit from Trelawney, too.
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »