Reviews for King of Swords
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 5/31/2010
Marvelous chapter! I love how you delineate the relationship between Severus and Hermione. And I enjoyed the conversation with Neville very much indeed.

And you're one of the few writers who understands that Hogwarts was a prison for Snape.
Munchlette Belle chapter 17 . 3/4/2010
Oh, this is so good! I like the way you show how bitter and awful Ron, Ginny and Harry have become but after Severus starts to break through with them, they're trying to sort of claw their way back into coherency and really into themselves again. It was really well done.
Anis C-bear chapter 17 . 3/2/2010
Oh my goodness! This has to be the best Severus/Hermione fanfics, I have ever read! You had me on my seat most of the chapters. I hope you update soon! I cannot wait to see where this goes and if they get the Light back in all of them! Amazing story!
notwritten chapter 17 . 3/2/2010
That was really good. Keep smiling. :-)
XxStitchedxHeartxX chapter 17 . 3/2/2010
Excellently done :)I love this! Update soon!

~Sara
sweet-tang-honney chapter 17 . 3/2/2010
great chapter.
Artemis Decibal chapter 17 . 3/2/2010
Aww... well, they'll all be shocked when they know the truth now won't they?
Munchlette Belle chapter 16 . 2/14/2010
I really like the depth of emotion that you pack into these chapters. It makes them all feel incredibly intense. I'm all on edge now because I want to know what will happen as they confront all the other Horcrux-damaged people. Your writing is excellent and I look forward to more.
Saraisha chapter 16 . 2/13/2010
This is an incredibly well-written story. I can't wait until the next update. Were you reading the Wheel of Time series while organising this story? It feels very similar to it. Works well.
XxStitchedxHeartxX chapter 16 . 2/12/2010
OMG! UPDATE SOON! Seriously! I love this story, this is one of the best thought-requiring stories I've read in a long time! Please update soon!

~Sara
notwritten chapter 16 . 2/12/2010
Interesting reading today. Thanks for sharing this. Have a good weekend. Keep smiling. :-)
sweet-tang-honney chapter 16 . 2/12/2010
great chapter.
Artemis Decibal chapter 16 . 2/12/2010
Oh yes... this interaction I just have to see.. or rather.. read.
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 1/30/2010
What a marvelous chapter.

And yet, hope is far more than what they started with. That, and love, will have to encompass all to heal the Horcrux damage, and that includes love for those who are being destroyed by hate.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 1/29/2010
Another marvelous chapter, and the beginning of hope and true love for all of them. Severus and Hermione are the heart of it, though; they are at the forefront of the conflict, and face the most danger. That's why they need each other the most.

Well done.