Reviews for King of Swords
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 1/27/2010
“That wasn’t the Ginevra Weasley that I remember,” he said, interrupting the silence.

-But it was the Ginny Weasley who ragged Harry for not finishing off Draco with that Sectumsepra. True, the Horcrux damage no doubt made her worse; but it's been in her nearly as long as it has in Harry.

Oh, and what a lovely finish! Some hungers deserve to be satisfied.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 1/25/2010
I respect this reading greatly (Trelawney did a reading for Snape in "The Birthday Present" that was drawn the same way, including the Birthday Card).

This was a truly excellent chapter, and I hope Severus doesn't ignore a possibility simply because he thinks it's not possible for him.
notwritten chapter 15 . 1/18/2010
I have enjoyed reading this. Keep smiling. :-)
sweet-tang-honney chapter 15 . 1/18/2010
great chapter.
Loyd1957 chapter 15 . 1/18/2010
Such an indepth, multlayered, path on a journey into a realm I have never thought of. Mirrors of our Light, showing moments captured. It seems that the three only have the Dark threads in them and are missing the Light to balance out. How to get to them is a whole journey it seems. Powerful!
Kass42 chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
Haven't we all clung to the impossible...wonderful line, wonderful chapter, wonderful story.
Kass42 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Wow, just wow. I can't wait to read more.
Artemis Decibal chapter 15 . 1/18/2010
ooh! this story has a plotline that is unlike any other! I can't wait for the next update!
Kaiwren522 chapter 15 . 1/17/2010
yay! amazing once again! more more!
sweet-tang-honney chapter 14 . 1/5/2010
great chapter.
notwritten chapter 14 . 1/4/2010
This reading is so interesting. Keep smiling. :-)
awindowtothepast chapter 13 . 1/3/2010
Oh my goodness, what a good story. You have me completely enraptured.
sweet-tang-honney chapter 13 . 12/30/2009
awesome chapter.
notwritten chapter 13 . 12/29/2009
This was very interesting to read. Keep smiling. :-)
notwritten chapter 11 . 12/24/2009
I have enjoyed reading this interesting reading. Thanks for sharing it. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Keep smiling. :-)
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »