Reviews for Never Tires
love it
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
cool
TheGryfter chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
The disagreement between 873, and 874 years cracked me up. Centuries and they bicker like any normal couple. Would have liked a bit more depth in the Lois conversation, though. Womnder Woman always had a real problem with her.
Nightwing 509 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had Clark haveing sent the 3 Legionaires to the past. Please update soon.
HELLACRE13 chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Well,ben,you know how much I love this little story.(sigh) Won't it just be bliss to see that in the upcoming Legion episode?To know that Kal is happy and not alone?And with Diana?
Lara-Van chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
EXACTLY! Another person who seems to share my idea of how Kal's 'personal life' should go. Lois is his true one, his great, impossible love. But she's only human, and she has only a human life span. Once she's gone, he has to move on, even though he'll always love her, he has to go forward. And who better to fill that empty space than the only immortal superheroine in the DCU he ISN'T related to?

I've said this FOREVER- Clark Lois destiny, but Clark should be with Diana after Lois's death. Thank you for writing such a wonderful fic that not only encompasses what promises to be the best episode of Smallville ever (if only because it's written by Geoff Johns of utter comic book amazing-ness), but how it REALLY should happen! Massive Kudos!
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Great story. And I'm glad that Kal ended up with Diana, instead of infinite grieving for Lois.
Novchild chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Great story. I wish Smallvile would show Diana & Kal at least in the future.