Reviews for Dangerous Game
Kairi's-twin chapter 36 . 2/25/2009
Jareth is so full of himself... someone need to knock him down a peg or maybe two... it should preferably be Sarah! There song is so sweet! and it is perfect for them. Just one question about that...is the bold itallics them singing together? FINALLY! She told him how she feels. I can't wait to see what happens between Jareth and Sarah!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

Unknown D Flamerose chapter 36 . 2/15/2009
That was perfect! I think you should do a sequel!

Preferably about Jareth's aftermath of this ordeal.

AS IN:

Jareth thinking: "There was never any hope of not being alone."

Him thinking that he is destined to always be alone and that him ever thinking that he had any hope, was a fools chance.

Because he fallen in love twice and was heartbroken, -twice.

Suggested lines for Jareth (by me):

"I have fallen twice. And been heartbroken twice."

"I've been crushed by the truth of my own reality."

"I've been defeated by the darkness and my own loneliness."

"That I'd lost my will to fight, in finding my own light;"

"For the darkness has won. For I'm always alone."

"Why should I still fight?"

"There was never any hope of not being alone."

"For I was destined to be alone in the Labyrinth."

"The hope of love is to be alone. For I was meant to be alone."

"For I shall never find the one that I was meant to love."
notwritten chapter 36 . 2/15/2009
This has been enjoyable and interesting. Keep smiling. :-)
Kairi's-twin chapter 35 . 2/6/2009
AHH! Lucy is beginning to frustrate me at this point! I mean I realize she doesn't want to get hurt again like she did with Rose's dad but sometimes for the sake of love you have to take that chance! now Chris has a dilema on his hands... how does he prove to Lucy that he really does love her? How would rose react to her mother's plan... not very well I am willing to bet... I doubt Sarah would be very happy about it either. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

BubbleBabe00 chapter 35 . 2/3/2009
Loved this chapter, and Im interested to find out what she's writing...a letter maybe? Ill just have to wait to find out!

About Chris telling Lucy that he loves her, was he just saying it tomake her stay? Or does he mean it?

If she's never seen rain underground, yet its raining when shes really upset and she goes outside, is that some weird power that she has? Controling the weather? Thats what I thought when I was reading it lol!

Please update soon! Im dying for more!
notwritten chapter 34 . 1/23/2009
Enjoyable chapter. Thanks for sharing. Have a good weekend. Keep smiling. :-)
notwritten chapter 33 . 1/21/2009
This has been an cool chapter. Keep smiling. :-)
Kairi's-twin chapter 33 . 1/21/2009
Aww poor Lucy. But he does love her he's just really nervous about admitting it because he doesn't want to be rejected. Does any one really ever want to take that risk? But Chris is just gonna have to suck it up and spit it out! *giggles* maybe I shouldn't have used those two cliches in that order. I hope Sarah and Jareth don't try to kill each other at the party. Oh and that bit about when they are gonna send Jareth home is friggin' Hilarious! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

Kairi's-twin chapter 32 . 1/19/2009
I think Michelle Branch is a good choice because it is a great song and the situation that goes with it will add quite a bit of drama to the plot. Also I hope that you do something with Jareth and Sarah in the end they really do make the perfect couple and who knows they may even humble each other. PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

P.S.

I hope you feel better soon... being sick is abominable!
Unknown D Flamerose chapter 32 . 1/18/2009
I vote...

Delta Goodrem - Out Of The Blue - Sarah and Rose picked it, someone other than Chris thinks its for them, Lucy and Chris argue about it.

Kairi's-twin chapter 31 . 1/15/2009
Sarah is just what Lucy needs to be able to face her feelings for Chris. and perhaps Lucy is just what Sarah needs to be able to face her feelings for Jareth? who knows? I'm surprised that Jareth and the others aren't invited to the party... or maybe they are. I think Rose and Toby are cute together. I know you tweaked both of their ages so just how old are they exactly? 14? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

notwritten chapter 31 . 1/13/2009
Enjoyable and interesting chapter. Keep smiling. :-)
Kairi's-twin chapter 30 . 1/13/2009
Wow there's something I thought I would never see... someone who is a better liar than Jareth! Way to go Lucy you Manipulate that goblin king. He deserves it after all of the countless runners he has probably tricked and manipulated. I wonder just how many Oubliettes ARE in the labyrinth? knowing Jareth probably a lot. Poor Lucy she's tuckered herself out with all of her poofing here and poofing there. I can't wait to see what Rose's party in like. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

notwritten chapter 30 . 1/12/2009
Very interesting chapter. enjoyable. Keep smiling. :-)
notwritten chapter 29 . 1/6/2009
This chapter is interesting and pleasant. Keep smiling and have a good day tomorrow. :-)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »