Reviews for Million Faces
KirstyOTHx chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Katie! So this was the fic I was waiting for! Absolutely loved it! How can you not be sure in your writing, when you're doing this. I love your oneshots.
notashamedtobe chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
That was very angsty, but quite enjoyable. And don't late the haters bother you because you know that so many of us enjoy your stories and writing. I am definitely one of your fans!
WDE11 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Thanks for the story. I too didn't care for how Peyton handled the situation nor do I care for PJu. Loved the LP though. And forget about the rude person with the crazy review. Your stuff is awesome and those of us that adore it far outnumbers those few that may not.
mthorne13 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
I loved this one-shot! You captures the characters perfectly. I liked Julian in Mondays eppy, but I will always love Leyton over everyone else. Im just happy that Mark didt make Peyton sad and pathetic in LA by not having a life, Im happy that she tried to move on even though she wasnt able to let go of Lucas.
Sunchick116 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Katie, that was amazing! I loved it! SO good! It breaks my heart to see what they've done to Peyton's character in one little episode, and it kills me that so many fans are falling for it and jumping ship!

never doubt your writing! its amazing!
biyo chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
“Because, you don’t just fall out of love with Peyton Sawyer.” I loved that line! Amazing story! I really enjoy your stories :) you're very talented!
Ninpinpin chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
I love it!
cayt326 chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Your stories are hott! Keep writing!
Notenought1 chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
I loved it! Your fiction is genuine, you grasp the characters - their words, their reactions, their emotions. I love all your stories.

And yeah, Julian seems fake. He never read the book when he was with Peyton, but now it's all business for him? His behavior is fake somehow. He left her because he couldn't share her with Lucas but now has no claim over her...it is strange...
Avschick33 chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Loved it, but then I love anything you write. I like how you handled the JuPL in this. While I do like JuP, I only like him cause he was good for her in LA. I was glad to see she had made an attempt to move on. But I will always choose LP over anyone else. Can't wait for more from you!
mperez03 chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
great oneshot
lukenpeyton-puckleberry-4ever chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
i loved it!
kylielink chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
I like it,
inevitablevauseman chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
please, don't everevereverever doubt your writing; when i see a new oneshot, chapter, story, whatever, from you i get incredibly excited because i always love what i read from you; i've never read one that hasn't made it to the top of my favorites.

and this, of course, was amazing! i loved every bit of it, and my favorite line, too, was:

He looks directly into his best friend’s eyes. “Because, you don’t just fall out of love with Peyton Sawyer.”

i, too, have noticed A LOT of LP fans really, really liking Julian/Peyton...i didn't think they were all that bad; i mean, i liked 'em a bit, but they're not leyton, not even close, and the fact of her clearly never letting go of Lucas just, personally for me, makes the relationship even less likable...but, either way, i most definetly loved this, and i thank you for it, very, very much.

iNsPired 61 chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
thnx, glad they're working things out together and not apart.