Reviews for Heartbreak
Isabellamariesummer chapter 7 . 1/30/2011
plz write more
xXSakuraBlossomsXx chapter 7 . 12/17/2009
I don't get it. bella is right. after that much pain, she needs a while to adjust to everything. he cannot just expect her to take him back just like that! please make more soon! PLEASE!
Coalesced chapter 7 . 12/14/2009
UPDATE SOON!)
TheCagedMassacre chapter 7 . 9/19/2009
you better hurry up!
incupsofcoffee chapter 7 . 8/23/2009
All I can say is wow. You've taken Twilight to a very interesting place, and I love it. I've caught some grammar and spelling mistakes, so it might be a good idea for you to get a beta, but other than that, I see no real problems. I absolutely love the new Bella. Much better than the Damsel-in-distress that she is in the books. I hope that you do update soon. I can't wait for more.
Kaylz chapter 7 . 6/22/2009
Im loving this. I love Bellas power and how she's getting along with Rose, Jazz and Emmett. I really want to see how and if she gets her relationship back with Edward and Alice. I like how you made her not be able to forgive Alice and Edward because they said they loved her, they promised her things, she loved them and they left. Edward is a bit of an ass at the end, i mean come on, he knows how much pain she's in and he just says 'Well, fine Isabella. Goodbye.' I think my answer to that would be 'Dont full name me!' Please write more, i really like it.
Baby Ballerina chapter 7 . 4/21/2009
i like this story

so please update soon

and if you want my screan name just e-1mail me :]
Taylor chapter 7 . 4/9/2009
Great chapter as always. My screen name is TaylorOverton08. Hope that we can become good friends. Oh and update soon please!
fill-this-space-idle-words chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
This is my favorite story! I wish you would update!
xXMidnightEssenceXx chapter 7 . 4/7/2009
how much longer? AH
AddictedtoHPForever chapter 7 . 3/22/2009
OMG! THIS IS REALLY GOOD! UPDATE SOON!
miley3939 chapter 7 . 3/9/2009
OMFG!
fastbackgirl chapter 7 . 3/1/2009
you haven't updated in so long and you left us at a cliffhanger... that is evil! lol I really like the story, so could you please hurry up and update it and actually finnish the story! please!
fastbackgirl chapter 3 . 3/1/2009
Why is Bella's power like Jane's. Jane is evil. and I don't like the fact that she doesn't forgive Alice, it's not her fault and Bella knows that. But it is your story I guess so keep writing!
Kaguma chapter 7 . 2/27/2009
Please hurry with the next chapter! Can't wait to read what happens to Eddie and Bella!