Reviews for In Loco Mortis
Moonpiper chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Part of the Intersection segments, but from Sam's POV. Looking forward to future chapters.
EvilspyAchacia chapter 6 . 2/25/2009
Fanfreakintastic
Dream's Abyss chapter 6 . 2/9/2009
I'm really interested. However, I need to go to your profile page to see if there is a precursor story to this as I'm a bit lost on some things.
Luki Dimension chapter 6 . 1/5/2009
You brought in Optimus! I have been hoping and praying that you'd have a chapter with him in it. He's been fairly absent this prequel. And Sam vs Ironhide? I have to admit I wanna read that once Sam actually has some training _

Sorry I haven't reviewed sooner - Internet imploded and I've been without for a week or two now, save a few days at my Dads.
Svecounia chapter 6 . 1/3/2009
This (and I honestly mean this) is one of the best written Transformers fics that I have come across; it rocks.
Bluebird Soaring chapter 6 . 1/2/2009
Poor Sam and his training! At least Hide wasn't the first to give a go at him )And his conversation with Prime was very well done. It's nice how you weave backstory right into the present without a lot of flashbacks. Sam finds out that he and Bee have more in common than even he suspected. Great cliffy in the end )
Moonlight black rose chapter 6 . 1/1/2009
o.o THE SUSPENS! XO
SkyHighFan chapter 6 . 1/1/2009
Good. Oh and Ghosts of Yesterday doesn't give their backstory. It details the transport of Megatron from the Arctic base to the Hoover Dam and a conflict with the Russians along the way that had Megatron waking up. Also the same time that the first moon landing occured a ship called Ghost 1 was launched and ended up accidently going through a wormhole to another solar system where they encountered the Autobots and Decepticons and Starscream (who it was revealed that coveted Megatron's positison and was taking advantage of him being gone) learned that Megatron was on Earth from them and tricked them into believing the Autobots were evil but they figured out the truth so he trapped them and didn't tell the Decepticons about the encounter. They were ultimatly rescued by Optimus and Bumblebee and helped them battle the Decepticons although they had the choice to go home through the wormhole. They chose to remain until the battle was over to prevent the Decepticons from following them. Ultimatly the wormhole closed and the crew of the Ghost 1 sacrificed themselves to save Optimus from Starscream. They damaged him severly causing him to call the battle off, but he destroyed them. Both sides decided to head to Earth, Starscream for revenge and the Autobots to destroy Megatron while he was frozen (they found out about him and his current condition from Ghost 1's crew) and search for the Allspark which they figured may be here due to Megatron having come here. On Earth in the Arctic the convoy carrying Megatron crashed due to sabatoge and came under attack from the Russians. Reinforcements from Sector Seven's Arctic Base drove the Russians off, but Megatron woke up due to the container he was being held in being damaged and unable to keep him frozen. The two commanders managed to refreeze him, but sacrificed themselves to do so.
Moonlight black rose chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
:P I like it swiss army knife Soudwave
Silver Fox Trot chapter 5 . 12/23/2008
Oh, I like this chapter! I can't wait to see who Sam will be training with! Keep up the awesome work!
lokkish chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
this is really interesting please continue!
kit572 chapter 4 . 12/21/2008
Good one, good one. Im glad you updated.
Silver Fox Trot chapter 4 . 12/21/2008
Thanks for this sweet fic! I can't wait to see more. As for the exams, I feel your pain. I hope you passed them!
Escagirl chapter 4 . 12/21/2008
*snigger* I just had a mental image of Sam going "...you're not calling me a Feck!"

Poor Sammy, he just don't get a break, does he?
HowlingAngel chapter 4 . 12/20/2008
Excellent chapter, as always. I find myself reading all your Transformer fics, which is your fault because the idea of it creeped me out until I tricked myself into peeking. Now I'm hooked, if only to yours. It's gramatically and universally correct, who knows about anyone else?

Obviously, I'm ignorant about the series. What the hell is a mech, a femme, a Cybertronian desognation, the big deal about Rachet's paint job, vorns, orns, and whats the difference between being femme-sparked and a sparking (ie: when Mirage asked in Chp 3)?

Either way, though, awesome ficage!

Angel