Reviews for In Loco Mortis
Faecat chapter 19 . 2/20/2011
I can't believe its almost over! So I do like how everything is coming together.
Von chapter 19 . 2/20/2011
Most enjoyable chapter so far, I think.

I can understand why Optimus wouldn't want to rock the boat by mentioning Bee.

Great name, too!

Pity it's only the epilouge left, I was looking forward to the Ark arriving!
MissMary chapter 19 . 2/20/2011
Very good, I enjoyed that, and how you managed to handle Sam's road to acceptance of what he is.
Luki Dimension chapter 19 . 2/20/2011
Spectrum. Nice choice.

I'm glad Sam is actually beginning to recover - even helping Prowl forgive himself.

Interesting to see how you're going to conclude this - especially considering you're going along an already written path. Ever eager.
enchantedlight chapter 18 . 1/16/2011
hey love this story! I just read all of it. please update soon!
Uniasus chapter 18 . 12/22/2010
I saw this in my inbox and squealed. Glad to see Sam's improving, if by bitty steps.
The Orange Cow chapter 18 . 12/22/2010
Great chapter! Thanks for updating!
Faecat chapter 18 . 12/20/2010
What? Only a few chapters left? SO SAD! I love this fic. But I guess everything comes to an end...seems like I've said that a few times too many recently. I need a new phrase, LOL!

At any rate! I'm happy to see Sam somewhat back to his normal self and not moping so much anymore. It's a nice change in pace.
Von chapter 18 . 12/19/2010
"He felt weird. Odd. Peculiar. Strange."

I read this and almost died. Almost killed the page right then and there.

Thankfully, Sam wasn't bot-pregnant. :D

VERY awesome chapter. The bit with bluestreak made me shiver and how he kept his promise not to tell but still shadowed Sam was awesome - and sooner or later simply his refusal to talk about it will make some bots suspicious.

I'm amazed he didn't go remove all of Bee's limbs. Poor guy is in a bit of a hard place, I guess. He sees what Bee is doing as a terrible thing and yet Sam's insisting it makes him feel better and after what Sam went through and how he has seemed to be recovering, how can he deny it? Nice circular conundrum.

Fact is, I think Bee IS taking advantage in a way. Sam's been through a traumatic experience, he never wanted what Bee offered before and his sudden capitulation should have made Bee back off.

Sad to hear there's only a couple of chapters to go. I hope the Bee-thing does get sorted out officially... even if that's Blue and Bee having a little talk.
oralyou chapter 18 . 12/19/2010
your back yeeeeeee i missed reading this fic sooo much ,thankyou for coming back and updating it (-)
MissMary chapter 18 . 12/19/2010
It was worth the wait! Enjoyed the chapter, and can't wait to see how you end this.
femme4jack chapter 18 . 12/19/2010
Terrific chapter, well worth the wait. I'm always able to jump right back into this one, no matter how long between updates.

I loved Bluestreak in this one. Nice to see him characterized as something more than just talkative and innocent.
Sipi3 chapter 18 . 12/19/2010
aa-a! I'm so confused! there happends so many different things at the same time! ...

Although I really love this chapper! there was many interesting things and I like when sam got caught by blue.

Thanks for this and all the other chapters! until next time you update! \o/
Johnny-on-the-spot chapter 18 . 12/19/2010
I am so ecstatic that you have updated. However I can’t believe that this story will be completed so soon. I would really like more youngling Sam. Is there a chance of a sequel?
Jenniyah chapter 18 . 12/19/2010
Whooo a new chapter.

Ohhh going into the 13. How is Ratchet goign to explain that...
178 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »