Reviews for In Loco Mortis
Jenniyah chapter 18 . 12/19/2010
Whooo a new chapter.

Ohhh going into the 13. How is Ratchet goign to explain that...
AkiraNatsume chapter 18 . 12/19/2010
Oh. he is in trouble. Lol!
spikemyangel chapter 17 . 10/22/2010
i had this story alert in my inbox for a few months (i sometimes let stories pile up in the hopes of multiple chapters to read, but alas...), but i only had to skim the previous chapter to remember all of what was what. great chapter, i seriously love all the bots, and messed up SamBot. this story is just so awesome. i look forward to whatever comes next...whenever it comes. always worth the wait.
Faecat chapter 17 . 9/19/2010
Finally, Sam let something spill. That was almost as much a relief for me as a reader as I can imagine Sam must have felt also. Now, I can only wonder what is in store for Bee...
Teddy-wabbitz chapter 17 . 9/13/2010
great story
Iniysa chapter 17 . 8/23/2010
Wonderful, loved this chapter. I know it will be awhile before you can update but as always I will be looking forward to it.
Sipi3 chapter 17 . 8/22/2010
I'll wait~!

And thanks fo this chapter~ liked it!

and also thanks for all the others so far! \o/

until next time you update!
Uniasus chapter 17 . 8/22/2010
I am so~ happy to see this updated! That scene with Jazz was perfect, and I could just see him crumble at the fact Sam didn't want him to return the favor of being a listener. Though I'm a little surprised at Sam finally having his release with Aid, thought it was sort of a convenience thing.

In either way, extremely thrilled over this chapter. I'm a little upset it'll be awhile till the next one, but it's completely understandable. Good luck with life!
Scarletty chapter 17 . 8/21/2010
And the plot thickens... again.
JabberwockSlayerQueen chapter 17 . 8/21/2010
hes slowly dealing... thanks for the update !
Von chapter 17 . 8/21/2010
"But Primus chose that moment to smile upon him. It was about fragging time."

Well, he's not smiling on us readers! We're DESPERATE for the big shocking reveal! Salivating for it! :D

Loved all of this chapter, especially the bit with furious!Aid and Sam revealing that he saw him give up on him. A bit annoyed that Aid got out of it by pondering Sam's connection to Bumblebee - after all, this was one of the big things to really break Sam, seeing his friends give up hope (even if he only saw the bad bits, not them ignoring their own doubts and continue on)

LOVED IT thank you for updating!
MissMary chapter 17 . 8/21/2010
Breakthrough! Breakthrough! I've been waiting so long for Sam to finally talk to someone. I am so happy that you are still updating this story.
femme4jack chapter 17 . 8/21/2010
So nice to read an update on this one. It is one of my favorite. You do angst very well. Poor Sam, and poor everyone else. I so hope there will be some positive resolution to it all.
Faecat chapter 16 . 5/19/2010
Wow...he totally just USED Bee. I mean, not that I can say I blame him given his current circumstance and all that desperation for just a MOMENT of peace...bus still! LOL! Poor Bee is going to be SO confused.

And I feel for all the other's at the the end of Sam's ire too. They were just trying to do their best for him, but they simply did not consult him on what was actually the best thing for him. Maybe if they had, they could have gotten further? Or, perhaps not. I kinda suspect things would have ended poorly that way too.
Scarletty chapter 16 . 5/12/2010
Only you could write robot sex. Only you. You'd think that Sam would get kinda desperate being a giant machine and all, I can't really blame him, but I am worried about how he and Bumblebee are going to be getting on after this. I wonder if any of the others will figure out what happened, that'd be quite the shocker. Now I've got to go back and reread Intersection.
179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »