Reviews for In Loco Mortis

I like your fiction.
AkiraNatsume chapter 16 . 5/11/2010
Hmmm... Thaat was great.
MissMary chapter 16 . 5/11/2010
Sam needed that kick in the ass, even though it was not a hard one. He does have every right to be angry, but he needs a better target than his friends. And honestly, I am not sure who to be more sorry for, Sam who needed any unquestioning kindness he could get, or Bee because he will take any way to get closer to Sam even though he knows it's not a good idea.
Kiruya chapter 16 . 5/11/2010
Hehe, I love angst, but it is time for Sam to get his head checked. He needs a good slap. But then, so do all the other Bot's for even bringing that up! I like the dynamic of how they ignore Sam's opinions and wishes because they think of him as a kid.

Can't wait to see more!
Sipi3 chapter 16 . 5/11/2010
SAM! Stop being stupid and just be nice for those who have safed you and taken care of you!...

Thanks for this chapter! Alot! .o/
Von chapter 16 . 5/11/2010
DAMMIT! *grins* I was like GLEE!Inappropriateshmex! but awww, nobody knows.. :D

VERY VERY awesome chapter, especially the bit with Ratchet.

And wow, it's interesting to see bots use guilt an a tool of manipulation the same way humans do!

Poor Sam.

And BAD BEE! Darnit, don't you know anything about post traumatic stress? Well, ok, he probably did know that was why Sam was reaching out. He just allowed himself to ignore it in favour of finally gettign what he'd been longing for. I wonder if he'll wake up regretting it or guilty or just boyant at what he assumes is a new relationship?

AWESOME ON TOAST.
Von chapter 5 . 4/4/2010
"You know that you're always welcome here," Bee returned in a gentle tone. "With me." He trailed his finger down one arm as he leaned in to rest his head on Sam's shoulder.

Woah.. somehow that head-on-shoulder thing abruptly changed this from creepy to sexual predator-ish.. especially considering the size differences between then. MAN I want someone to catch that.. or Sam to freak out about it..
AkiraNatsume chapter 15 . 3/19/2010
Any chapters coming out soon?
Uniasus chapter 15 . 3/9/2010
O, lovely chapter again. I can always feel what Sam is going through, you convey it so well. Especially that awkwardness at finding Mirage in Ratchet's berth.
MythplacedLogic chapter 15 . 3/9/2010
I really enjoyed this, its got some very interesting characterization going on. Looking forward to seeing how everyone deals with the aftermath of this chapter. Thank you!
The Orange Cow chapter 15 . 3/7/2010
Great chapter!
Channel42 chapter 15 . 3/4/2010
Ok, I don't know that much about how bots work, but I find it odd and interesting how the bots want Sam to talk about his issues even though there's no way they can subjectively reach him. The bots can switch off their emotional sensors or erase parts of their memories that are detrimental to their function, if they wanted to (I think), but Sam, still maintaining a good part of his humanity, cannot. So in a way I can sympathize with Sam's frustration and anger, but on the other hand the bots are trying to do their best to reach out to him in a way that they've never had to do prior to Earth. Or maybe I'm over-analyzing.

tl;dr. love this story, love Soundwave 3
Faecat chapter 15 . 3/3/2010
Wow. I feel kinda bad for everyone here. The 'bot's only want to help, but Sam feels betrayed by them. Not that I can blame him! I hardly know what I'd do in his stead. Probably just try to ignore it all completely, pretend it never happened, but I guess they won't allow him that.
MissMary chapter 15 . 3/3/2010
How come Sam can't seem to understand that no matter how much he reacted, he never told them anything?
Shirox chapter 15 . 3/3/2010
God, i love this story so freaking much!
178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »