Reviews for The Apartment
*SQUEEEE*

That was SO perfect!
animefreak728 chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
I would have thrown something much heavier then a few socks at them. It'd probably be a few kitchen plates. ;)
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
The end was Cute!
Sychronergy chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
I like this story. xD I have to say, it's slightly OOC, and stretching ... something. But's it's overall humorous and lighthearted while maintaining a solid plot.

(PS, I semi-apologize for spamming you with reviews...I think this is the fourth within the current hour...but it's a token of sincere appreciate; your stories are amazing, and I can't help it. u-u; )
A skeleton chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
LIGHT DIED? WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Raven.Blacke chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
This has seriously got to be one of the BEST DN fanfictions in existence...i don't know what it is about this story, but i just love it
Kiwee chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
Oh, the imagery is absolutely hilarious! Transparent Raito and L throwing socks at Near and Mello...
siriuslives394 chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
Fantastic.
Judith chapter 3 . 11/9/2009
I think that's the better crap-ish ending I ever got to read.
Nightwing Gurl chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
awee! I loved and enjoyed all the chapters for this story! It was totally interesting. L haunting the apartment Light moved in was an awesome idea. yay! I even loved the part where you included Mello and Near. All in all you did a great job with this story.

NWG
simply anonymous chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
nice. i loved the ending (even though light had to die..) great job with this fic.
Icemask12 chapter 3 . 10/20/2009
I liked the first and second chapter, but the third one felt very rushed, like you were just trying to cram everything in to make room for your other fics. I was vaguely disappointed by the ending, because Mikami gets blamed for everything-I guess in this case it couldn't be helped, though, eh? It might have been better if you'd split this last chapter into say, two or three parts-add some more emotion, some more movement. This one just felt very distant.

It did not keep me from enjoying the fic, however. Happy writing!

Icemask12
Vera-Sama chapter 3 . 10/20/2009
I'm sad it was just a three-shot, but I loved it. Especially the thought of both of them being ghosts. I wouldn' mind living in that apartment. xD

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with next.
Koolneko22 chapter 3 . 10/19/2009
This was great! I loved it.

I was expecting some kind of twist at the end.

But it's sort of happy...

Keep up the good work.