Reviews for Cyber Moon Part 3: Crystal
Artorius XV chapter 17 . 1/8/2010
I do sense a cliffy that can sprout into the next gen, but yeah, I guess, with Serenity being as close to a god as any being could get.. that doesn't leave to many challenging arcs to write anymore.

Oh well, probably just my mind wanting to read more of this story, guess I'll have to face the facts that other then your Aeon project, I'm most likely going to be without anything to read for a while. XD

My opinion here is similar to what I said in my review on Chronicles, I loved it, and off course, I'll be one to hope that a sequel might happen after all.
Ruka-Roxy83 chapter 17 . 5/19/2009
So Galaxia, Kakyuu and the Starlights are gone? Killed by the Hunters? Amazing ending to your massive awesome fic.
Ruka-Roxy83 chapter 16 . 5/19/2009
Typos. :D

"lucky bithc,"

"empty tp her"

Can't wait to read the last chapter.
wildflower1014 chapter 17 . 5/7/2009
That was a terrific story that you have written. I have really enjoyed reading it and I look forward to any side stories you will work on. :)
wildflower1014 chapter 14 . 5/6/2009
How many times are you going to use Black Lady? Not that I'm complaining, she is a good character.
wildflower1014 chapter 10 . 5/5/2009
I played that Sailor Moon RPG game before and I really liked it, it was addicting. So I am glad that you incorporated it into this chapter.
Ruka-Roxy83 chapter 10 . 4/28/2009
Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to this fic. I am reading too many at once, watching too many animes and writing and drawing too much. I saw you have finished this so does that mean Aeons is coming up soon? If so I really need to hurry up and finish this.
dainlord chapter 16 . 4/19/2009
Well, your story was amazing! The only thing, I would have liked to read here, would have been, how Usagi became Sailor Cosmos.
PsychobabbleDream chapter 17 . 3/30/2009
One word: Brilliant! Had me hanging on every chapter since Genesis.
PriestessHelene chapter 17 . 3/28/2009
Nice story would like to see the younger generation and how they fare if you do any more stories.
LordHalo chapter 17 . 3/28/2009
Well hey, congrats on finishing the story. You wrote the ending very well. Hope to see your side stories and sequels soon.
dainlord chapter 17 . 3/28/2009
I must say, it was certainly fun to read this!

Great Story!

Im waiting eagerly for your stories!
X00001 chapter 17 . 3/28/2009
sad that you've finished the cyber moon episodes they have been great can't wait to see what you come up with next.
Renuki chapter 16 . 3/25/2009
*cringe for Earth* Ouch. D:

Bai-bai, ChibiMoon! At least ya didn't have to stay alive and got ya butt kick.

(Ooh boy. Time to fight the god!)
X00001 chapter 16 . 3/25/2009
Nice chapter can't wai to see how the battle goes
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »