Reviews for Hell and Back
Yume no Yume chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
OMG PWNAGE!

Honestly one of the best stories I read in a long time. This is going onto both my fav list and alert list. And you're going on both as well. XD

Thanks for writing this, I really enjoyed it.
Dreamweaver Mirar chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
omg! an update!

and it's looking excellent! Always love stories with mythology, and immortal!naruto.

keep up the good work and update soon!
account not avalable chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
cool chapter, i think this is the only god of war fic ive read that hasnt made me gag. keep up the awesome work
Sir Graq chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
Wow. I have to honestly say that I need to go build a shrine. That was absolutely amazing. I wish I could think of more praise but I am currently rendered 'speechless'. There aren't even any nit picky mistakes that I can point out. Seriously, big kudos are in order to you. I'm off to go find an innocent that no one will care about _-

- Dom
uzumaki-barrage chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
I am very much looking forward to seeing where this story goes because I have never seen such a combination of Greek myth and Naruto before. All I ask is that you update a bit sooner then 2012.
Kraken's Ghost chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
Ah, now this looks familiar. This is definitely a pleasant surprise.

Hmm, it may be my imagination, but the text seems a bit cleaned up from the first copies I saw. I didn't notice anything wrong with the grammar or spelling. Likewise, pacing is good and the scene transition goes well.

And of course, Naruto is a badass. He's taken after many of Kratos' habits, including the Random Wench minigame, haha.

I think my favorite section of this chapter is your description of Hephaestus' mutilated face. It truly brings a visage to mind that belongs in the God of War games. It's a much more accurate depiction of the original myths than most portrayal's have of him.

Awesome work, man. _
Chasuzen chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
Only 2 chapters and already it feels like an epic story. Characterization is great with a very believable crossover method!

Keep up your work, I've been watching your fic for a while! Hope you update soon!
greywizard-dumblemort chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I'm surprised more people haven't found this. Considering all the rubbish floating around with a million reviews its staggering that this has got just 7. I've read the second part on live journal and I find this fic to be very impressive.

Let me know if you'll be continuing it at any point.
Androvidius chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Hey bro this was great. I also read chapter two on LJ. Any chance of updating this on ?
Dreamweaver Mirar chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
very intriguing

so you went with the notion that the elemental countries are in the far future?

keep this story going!
RakeeshJ4 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
'Broken Lands'...sounds like something out of Stephen King's 'Dark Tower' series. Did you draw your idea for them from it, I wonder?

Is this story complete? Normally I wouldn't ask because it doesn't say so, it's just that this is a story-length chapter in itself and the ending has quite a lot of finality to it.
superninjamonkey chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Fantastic story. I read part II as well on KG's LJ, and I must say the way you are blending the Naruto world and ancient Greek mythology is exceptionally well done. I can't wait for more to come.
Hardcore Heathen chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
The introduction of Sasuke is still a total surprise, and I'd like to know where he came from, even if it's only in passing mention.

Still. Fast paced, adrenaline-pumping story. I like it.
KungPaoChicken chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
What higher honor can you get than 1st place winner? Well actually there's probably some out there...
Primal Chaos chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
nice story very deep

you said this was a crossover a crossover with what?

at the very beginning i thought it was with god of war form the “The Gods themselves have abandoned me…

Now there is no hope.” but you said this will be in newyork? anyways so naruto slept with tsunade sakura and married ayame correct just wanted to make sure i read that right

anyways like the story this have a lot of potential please update soon i dont want to wait a month for the next chapter or somthing