Reviews for The Truly Fantabulous Journal of Puck, Trickster
TessMarke chapter 15 . 4/3
This is amazing. Not many fanfic ions have the amount of-of i don't even know what it is. It goes along with the books almost perfectly (one or two entries were In the wrong order) and I like how you expertssed (can't spell :p) feelings, thoughts and emotions. I enjoyed reading this. It took me a while, but I would definetly keep on reading if you continued. Once again, this was amazing. Not many fan fictions have this level of understanding/humor/what the charecters are actually like/awesomeness. You should be proud of this writing.
lilcarellijohn chapter 15 . 3/23
Loved it read it twice
Love every thing so puck
SplattersOfInk chapter 15 . 3/2/2013
this is awesome. you really get Puck's character!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/27/2013
Awesome! I love this sooooooooooooo much! Keep going
Guest chapter 9 . 2/27/2013
So funny! I nearly choked giggling! :-) keep writing,you're really good.
Ivy000 chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
Puck's in looooooveeeeeee...
Ivy000 chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
Beezwax? Interesting spelling...

Or was that accidental?
Ivy000 chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
If she goes and dies, that would be a waste of gratitude.

Heehee!
Ivy000 chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
Puck: I know. It was funny.

You crack me up! Go Curlscat!
Ivy000 chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Paragraph 4, sentence 6, you put ticks instead of tricks. Sorry, I sound really picky, but oh we'll.
Ivy000 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Embossed... Fancy.
EstrangeloEdessa chapter 16 . 11/27/2012
My goodness. Why am I not following your fanfiction yet? This has to be the best Puckabrina I've EVER read.
I love that you can keep people in character, and I love that you made the ending of Book 9 make so much more sense, and I love the way you write Puck, and this whole different look at the series was simply awesome.
Thank you, curlscat, for being a truly fantastic writer and making my day just that much better.
Evil Scrapbooker chapter 16 . 11/18/2012
Fitting ending :) As always, the lack of sap is appreciated. Adult Puck is wonderful. So is this story. So yeah . . . I guess my review skills are a little rusty. It was just wonderful.
Evil Scrapbooker chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
Hey! Wow, it's been a while. I had forgotten how spectacular this story was. The excuse for Puck going away was pretty much brilliant, and the only thing that would be halfway logical. You are wonderful at getting into character - it's kind of amazing how you manage to know exactly how Puck would react in different situations and whatnot. Maybe it's all the practice.

Anyway, I really liked the pacing and style of this - you moved things along and managed to keep it interesting, something I really admire, since it's my weak point. I kinda really missed reading your stuff, so you'll probably see a lot more of me from now on :) Kinda scared to read the last chapter though . . . this is one of the first fanfics I read . . .