Reviews for Year Four at Warner Brothers
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Love Lucius part

Lol at Lord V and his cat fight both the verbal and physical aspect
azerjaban chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Excellent mock screen play. It matched the movie perfectly and had me laughing hysterically throughout. This part actually made me choke:
CROUCH JR: What are you going to do to me?
SNAPE: What I spent all of last year wanting to do to the last Defence Against the Dance Arts teacher.
CROUCH JR: Remus Lupin? You hated him, didn't you?
SNAPE: Au contraire, Barty. (brings out the whip and gag) Au contraire

Bwahahahahhahahahahaa
Happy chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I laughed out loud through most of this; I cried tears of joy; you are toooooo dammmmmn funny!
S chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Bwhahahaha!
*wipes away tear*
What can I say? I loved this, from the "overestimated fanfiction" - because that's what it really is, and I'm moved to find someone who understands- to the "me man, you woman" and HarryxEgg... and everything, really.
sac12389 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
To be fair Ron is a dick in book 4 about the Yule ball. But yes in movies 1 and 2 Harry and Ron both get to play legit characters and hermione is the tag along then boom rest of them it's h/hr. Is it really hard to have a movie with more then 2 complex characters?
andvellapaz chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
this line was just honestly too much. i couldnt CONTROL my laughter: "Harry, Ron would like me to tell you that Seamus was told by Pavrati who was told by a hooker that shagged Karakoff who spoke briefly to Dean's second-cousin twice removed-" LOLLL
prose.titute chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
"HERMIONE: Yes. Come the final movie, I'll let you in on the secret regarding the existence of God. But right now, I think you should write to Sirius and let him know what you saw at the world cup, and about your scar."

Hahaha. :) I can't wait til Harry Potter 8 - to criticize it of course! :P

THEY HAD BETTER DO THE PRINCE'S TALE JUSTICE AT LEAST! And "Look at me." :( How awful for Snapey-Poo to always have to look at the eyes of the woman he loved, in the face of the man he hated...

I'm gonna be sad when Bella dies though. (Oh, and Freddy.)

I was gonna see it on the 21st so I'd be watching the last HP movie exactly 4 years after the release of the last book but I'll have exams then. For the first (and last) time ever I will be seeing a HP movie on the day of release.

I can't wait til Pottermore! :)

N-E-Wayzz, enjoy the movie obsessmuch! xo S.
freezy queen chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Genius.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
This is without a doubt one of the funniest things I've read on fanfiction! It's so true! Every single word was like; oh my gosh I was thinking that too!

You are a freaking genius and I love you. Also I want to have your babies.
Femina Serpens chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
LUCIUS: (pokes his son with his pimp stick) Don't fawn all over me in front of the underprivileged!

I actually laughed for a good minute. This was sexy. This is 3 years old and sexy.

Love your writing!
Hannah chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I AM ashamed to say I never review anything I read through pure and simple laziness, but I just had to review because this cracked me up! Ahahah, I was just reading it on my phone and sitting there actually laughing xD. And my mother was staring at me like I'm crazy. But yes. Well done. I have no sense of humour generally and you ACTUALLY made me laugh!
HP4EVA chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
You're an effing jerk. Get over yourself.
Epitome of Inspiration chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Brilliant. Absolutely. brilliant.
gngrlvr chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
rotflmfao! The only thing you left out was Harrys god awful hair. What dd they do style it with a weed whacker?. And btw i totally zgree about the twins. Thats one sandwich i want to be in the middle of.! You rock!
black mage wannabe chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Absolutely hilarious! Loved all the Doctor Who references! Wonderful job!