Reviews for Somewhere Down This Road
Adrianna chapter 13 . 4/11/2013
The scene when Dimitri tells Tasha that he's home is so sweet. Absolutely could not be better. ;)
Lala Sharada chapter 13 . 3/9/2010
Wow, LOVED IT! I couldn't stop reading it, I mean H/W can wait, cuz this stories great!(hehe, rhyming)

I want more! I was sad to see this story end, so im gonna go vote on that poll for the sequel, now.
Shadow-ofthe-Night35 chapter 13 . 10/13/2009
So, that was one of the best stories I've ever read, and tehre was only one problem with it (I bet you can guess): I want more! ha ha. That was amazing! I love all the guys. Twenty-First Forever! Whoo hoo! I want to read their reunion... that would be a fun story! :)

Love this, love this, love this

Happy writing,

Shadow
Shadow-ofthe-Night35 chapter 9 . 10/13/2009
DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT! ha ha

I'll finish the rest as soon as I can! (damn school, and bells, and reading during study!)

I love it, love Mikhail, love it love it love it.

Happy writing,

Shadow
shutdown231011 chapter 13 . 1/31/2009
You're a difficult author to read, I start one story and have to go back to a previous one, and get all caught up and lovve them all, and then three hours have passed and i haven't noticed. but this was excellent, seriously. love wilco by the way, haven't heard "my darling" and i will look into it. and why do i get the feeling that you've been to petersburg? Amazing story, and i'll probably end up reading all of your anastasia collection...
RachelleM chapter 13 . 11/27/2008
I enjoyed this story...I have been on an Anastasia kick because I bought it on DVD last week :) I hope you write more Anastasia stories! No one else does! Good job.
DimitrisDuchess chapter 4 . 11/27/2008
Okay, I TOTALLY agree with the whole L-O-V-E song with Dimitri, but for me the song that was like written by him is The Reason by Hoobastank. I mean seriously.. go listen to that one.. lol I like the new version of the chapter.. it really did become funnier. I love Anya and Dimitri because their not the TYPICAL "Omg lets get married because I just learned your name." They are a couple who over time earned eachothers love.. I shall go R and R your other stories.. Thank you for all the suggestions I hope to get some more reviews once I put up another chap of Long ago.. lol.
DimitrisDuchess chapter 11 . 11/27/2008
Sprry I had to submit a new review on this chap.. VERY nice, not too much different. But a wonderful ending. And THANK YOU for NOT killing Dimitri. You woulda been on my list.. XD J/K
DimitrisDuchess chapter 13 . 11/27/2008
Haha, the medal of honor when he used to be a con man.. XDD Wow, he needs to give a speech or something to people trying to change their life around. Just leave out the whole Rasputin thing though and lying to the girl you soon marry. XDD
Britney628 chapter 13 . 11/26/2008
I love this story! I think you did a great job, and I like your title. I think the other choices were good too. Thanks for posting.
DimitrisDuchess chapter 12 . 11/26/2008
I am so lovin this story. It's wonderful to hear things from Dimtiri's POV. I cannot wait to see where this goes next.. :D
Britney628 chapter 12 . 11/25/2008
Like I said, this keeps getting better and better. Excited about the next chapter. Upload ASAP.
Britney628 chapter 10 . 11/21/2008
Don't think I helped much, but you're welcome.:) This chapter's left me hanging with interest, like they all do. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Britney628 chapter 8 . 11/16/2008
Once again, this keeps getting better. It always leaves me interested in what happens next. I'm also wondering how everyone back in Paris is doing since Dimitri left, if you wanted to put something in about that, but continue to tell everything you were planning to write about Dimitri and the guys, since you probably have an idea about what happens next for them. I also got the idea of Dimitri writing Anya a letter or her writing one to him, but that was just a random thought in my mind, incase you wanted to use it.
Britney628 chapter 7 . 11/15/2008
Wow, all I want to do is read the next chapter!